Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Results 1 to 9 of 9

    Thread: 5156412 - Safe Haven Investment by Aviz

    1. #1
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Posts
      12,513
      Thanks
      15,442
      Thanked 34,960 Times in 7,302 Posts

      Default 5156412 - Safe Haven Investment by Aviz

      Intro :

      Greeting forum members,

      Iv been with the forum since last 10 years and trading with Ifx. After been a moderator I was not able to give proper time for trading so I chose to trade on CFD, as its long term trading you dont need to check daily market. I made some good profit and users always ask me to make my trades available for them so I decided to start my own forex copy service where you can easily copy my trades without any problem, its not very complicated the commission will be paid by the company.

      Details :

      As a stock trader I want to tell you that its a stress free trading but you need to have atleast $500 in your account, just you can easily survive in market. If you want to become rich over night then Im sorry its not for you but if you want to earn good monthly income then your on a right place.

      Remember my trades might open for more then a month so no need to get panic. I think its enough for you guys to understand how it works.. If you need any further help you can PM any time im always available to help you.

      MONITORING OF ACCOUNT 5156412 - SAFE HAVEN INVESTMENT





      Last edited by Aviz; 07-27-2019 at 04:49 PM.


    2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

      HopeLove (08-16-2019), Unregistered (2), weblord (07-26-2019)

    3. #2
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      Eard1957 will become famous soon enough Eard1957's Avatar
      Posts
      206
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8
      Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      Intro :

      Greeting forum members,

      Iv been with the forum since last 10 years and trading with Ifx. After been a moderator I was not able to give proper time for trading so I chose to trade on CFD, as its long term trading you dont need to check daily market. I made some good profit and users always ask me to make my trades available for them so I decided to start my own forex copy service where you can easily copy my trades without any problem, its not very complicated the commission will be paid by the company.

      Details :

      As a stock trader I want to tell you that its a stress free trading but you need to have atleast $500 in your account, just you can easily survive in market. If you want to become rich over night then Im sorry its not for you but if you want to earn good monthly income then your on a right place.

      Remember my trades might open for more then a month so no need to get panic. I think its enough for you guys to understand how it works.. If you need any further help you can PM any time im always available to help you.

      MONITORING OF ACCOUNT 5156412 - SAFE HAVEN INVESTMENT




      Hello Sir

      I have a question can I copy your forex signals in my account I have 200$ in my account. I hope im able to copy your trades as the profit looks good. Also please tell me some of your trades are open since last year why they are not close. Can any other forex broker also copy your trades or only Instaforex account holders are able to do so ?


    4. #3
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Posts
      12,513
      Thanks
      15,442
      Thanked 34,960 Times in 7,302 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Eard1957     
      Hello Sir

      I have a question can I copy your forex signals in my account I have 200$ in my account. I hope im able to copy your trades as the profit looks good. Also please tell me some of your trades are open since last year why they are not close. Can any other forex broker also copy your trades or only Instaforex account holders are able to do so ?
      If you want to copy my trades on $200 account then chose small leverage also use minimum lot size also this is only available for instaforex account holders, You can copy my trades on your bonus account as well. Few of my trades might get open for more then 6 months as its CFD trading we still make profit with open positions as soon as market price came to the certain point where we open trades they will close in profit. (for that you need to have good balance in your account for survival).


    5. #4
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----
       
      camry101 is an unknown quantity at this point camry101's Avatar
      Posts
      5
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Default

      I'm a beginner in forex trading with little knowledge and I will like to understand how forex copy system works.

      I have tested the forex copy system with my $500 Bonus account and I was amazed with the profit of $94 within 24hrs.my total balance was $594.

      The trader I copying was trading with EURCHF and I will like to know if it possible to make such profits with a live forex account?

      What is the minimum profits your followers who are copying your trade are making daily on $500 equity balance.


      Thanks.


    6. #5
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Posts
      12,513
      Thanks
      15,442
      Thanked 34,960 Times in 7,302 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by camry101     
      I'm a beginner in forex trading with little knowledge and I will like to understand how forex copy system works.

      I have tested the forex copy system with my $500 Bonus account and I was amazed with the profit of $94 within 24hrs.my total balance was $594.

      The trader I copying was trading with EURCHF and I will like to know if it possible to make such profits with a live forex account?

      What is the minimum profits your followers who are copying your trade are making daily on $500 equity balance.


      Thanks.
      Yes you can make same amount of profit in your live account actually your bonus account is live as well but you can only withdraw the profit made over to the bonus like in your case you can withdraw 94$ rest 500$ is your bonus. If your talking about no deposit bonus then you need to invest your own money.

      and profit percentage is clear in my trading stats till now 20% made on my total investment. Its a long term trading plan where you cash profit almost monthly.


    7. #6
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      Eard1957 will become famous soon enough Eard1957's Avatar
      Posts
      206
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8
      Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      If you want to copy my trades on $200 account then chose small leverage also use minimum lot size also this is only available for instaforex account holders, You can copy my trades on your bonus account as well. Few of my trades might get open for more then 6 months as its CFD trading we still make profit with open positions as soon as market price came to the certain point where we open trades they will close in profit. (for that you need to have good balance in your account for survival).
      I think forex copy is a good option for every newbie trader who dont know much about trading yet wanted to trade, Its better to copy any good senior trader where else continue demo trading on other side so we can learn and earn at a same time. Also I think if your trading and we start with 200$ we must chose the lowest leverage that is 1:50 so we can easily trade your copy in low invested account.


    8. #7
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Khair Bux Baloch is on a distinguished road Khair Bux Baloch's Avatar
      Posts
      46
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      13
      Thanked 18 Times in 11 Posts

      Default

      I think forex copy trading is good I try on insta forex no deposit bonus bonus you can't believe me I got 200$ in 1 day I just believe in copy trading
      Thanks
      signature khairbakhsh


    9. #8
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Posts
      1,004
      Accumulated bonus
      301 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,377
      Thanked 2,523 Times in 791 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      Intro :

      Greeting forum members,

      Iv been with the forum since last 10 years and trading with Ifx. After been a moderator I was not able to give proper time for trading so I chose to trade on CFD, as its long term trading you dont need to check daily market. I made some good profit and users always ask me to make my trades available for them so I decided to start my own forex copy service where you can easily copy my trades without any problem, its not very complicated the commission will be paid by the company.

      Details :

      As a stock trader I want to tell you that its a stress free trading but you need to have atleast $500 in your account, just you can easily survive in market. If you want to become rich over night then Im sorry its not for you but if you want to earn good monthly income then your on a right place.

      Remember my trades might open for more then a month so no need to get panic. I think its enough for you guys to understand how it works.. If you need any further help you can PM any time im always available to help you.

      MONITORING OF ACCOUNT 5156412 - SAFE HAVEN INVESTMENT




      Dear, moderator your results are awesome. but, these days Forex trading giving us more returns and I think you also have need to think about it.
      Visit my journal for latest updates.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal


    10. #9
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Posts
      12,513
      Thanks
      15,442
      Thanked 34,960 Times in 7,302 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by HopeLove     
      Dear, moderator your results are awesome. but, these days Forex trading giving us more returns and I think you also have need to think about it.
      More profit mean your risking more money, My system trade on minimum risk and ensure you on regular income. This system did not represent gambling just a stable monthly profit.


    11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

      GhostMode (08-20-2019), Michel1798 (Today)

    Reply to thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts