No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: 5156412 - Safe Haven Investment by Aviz

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    426 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,409 Times in 561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi, Aviz

Your account equity shows down, I am afraid don't you use stop loss? However it is not obvious to use stop loss, as different trader have different view in market. I was in such situation that I do not use stop loss earlier starting of my trading , but now I cant even think to enter a trade without putting stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,174 Times in 7,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
    Hi, Aviz

Your account equity shows down, I am afraid don't you use stop loss? However it is not obvious to use stop loss, as different trader have different view in market. I was in such situation that I do not use stop loss earlier starting of my trading , but now I cant even think to enter a trade without putting stop loss.
    I have withdraw half of my account. Also market is down.. it will recover back.. Thats why Im not making any deal.

3. 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Randy_Liverpool (28-08-2020), TheWatcher (02-04-2021)

4. #33 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    470 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 215 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Intro :

Greeting forum members,

Iv been with the forum since last 10 years and trading with Ifx. After been a moderator I was not able to give proper time for trading so I chose to trade on CFD, as its long term trading you dont need to check daily market. I made some good profit and users always ask me to make my trades available for them so I decided to start my own forex copy service where you can easily copy my trades without any problem, its not very complicated the commission will be paid by the company.

Details :

As a stock trader I want to tell you that its a stress free trading but you need to have atleast $500 in your account, just you can easily survive in market. If you want to become rich over night then Im sorry its not for you but if you want to earn good monthly income then your on a right place.

Remember my trades might open for more then a month so no need to get panic. I think its enough for you guys to understand how it works.. If you need any further help you can PM any time im always available to help you.

MONITORING OF ACCOUNT 5156412 - SAFE HAVEN INVESTMENT

Hello Brother, is this service still available? I am very impressed with your thread and the comments of the members.

5. #34 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,174 Times in 7,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWatcher     
    Hello Brother, is this service still available? I am very impressed with your thread and the comments of the members.
    Sorry Im not providing this service anymore because Im a long term trader and mostly traders dont like my trading style. They like gambling their money and wanted to become rich over night.

6. 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

loaded-prof (02-04-2021), TheWatcher (03-04-2021)

7. #35 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    470 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 215 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Sorry Im not providing this service anymore because Im a long term trader and mostly traders dont like my trading style. They like gambling their money and wanted to become rich over night.
    You are absolutely right, people want to get rich overnight, but such people can never be successful, but if your long term trading style benefits a member, then you must help, So can you help us.

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open