• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 5156412 - Safe Haven Investment by Aviz

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,228 Times in 7,402 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahadbhatti     
      Hii friends
      Hope you are doing well and getting a good handsome profit from forexing.
      I am new with forex trading and don't know much about the things you have explained. I would like to know how this copying technique works and can I get a better results with copying yours or any other successful trader. Plz do let me know.
      Its upto you which trader you follow and its very easy to follow any one you just need to signup and start copying trade. Remember Copying trade may be good if you know your money management because most of the time copier dont know how much investment require to copy whom trades.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,163 Times in 3,544 Posts

Dear mate Aviz
      I have heard from you couples times that you are good on CFD, I have seen that you have mentioned about the investment $500, Well if I invest $1000 on Instaforex live account, then how much I can earn over a month ? Your sounds indicating that its a safe trading as well as also you have named your thread as' Safe Haven Investment'.
      If the output will be better then I will ask some investor to invest on your PAMM account.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

5. #13 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      I have heard from you couples times that you are good on CFD, I have seen that you have mentioned about the investment $500, Well if I invest $1000 on Instaforex live account, then how much I can earn over a month ? Your sounds indicating that its a safe trading as well as also you have named your thread as' Safe Haven Investment'.
      If the output will be better then I will ask some investor to invest on your PAMM account.
      5% to 10%

As its a stock trading and long term trading I never rush for the profit my main motive is to survive in market what ever conditions are. Some time one stock can take more then 6 months to close its position in mean time with small ups and down I make good profit and never close my positions on minus. Also I dont trade on any single stock I use to trade on the best stock that have good records mainly are from Information Technology.

This is PAMM System and Soon I will invest my own money in other account where You can invest ( you can only copy my trades from this account)

Hope this will help you

Regards.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (11-01-2019)

7. #14 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      5% to 10%

As its a stock trading and long term trading I never rush for the profit my main motive is to survive in market what ever conditions are. Some time one stock can take more then 6 months to close its position in mean time with small ups and down I make good profit and never close my positions on minus. Also I dont trade on any single stock I use to trade on the best stock that have good records mainly are from Information Technology.

This is PAMM System and Soon I will invest my own money in other account where You can invest ( you can only copy my trades from this account)

Hope this will help you

Regards.

Sure dear mate, actually I am searching for an expert trader. I have seen there lots of offers from different broker (not broker at all, they are fraud I guessed), like that someone ask me that if I give him $5000 then he will give me $100 daily (5 days), that means $500 per month. Is it possible? I think its not possible.

Your proposal is good that if I copy your trades then it will be much safer than to invest on other unknown people. I can lose my all monies but if someone will lose a single dollar then it will must hurt me.

8. #15 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Sure dear mate, actually I am searching for an expert trader. I have seen there lots of offers from different broker (not broker at all, they are fraud I guessed), like that someone ask me that if I give him $5000 then he will give me $100 daily (5 days), that means $500 per month. Is it possible? I think its not possible.

Your proposal is good that if I copy your trades then it will be much safer than to invest on other unknown people. I can lose my all monies but if someone will lose a single dollar then it will must hurt me.
      As I said I belive on getting passive/ stable income not becoming rich overnight as its gambling and risk your account is not my style. Only situations like WARs or CEO deaths may crash the stock otherwise my money management is safa as you can see Im running my account since last year with passive monthly profit. (the copy fee is so low then any other system you wont find, its like free)

You can ask any other question if you like.

9. #16 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      4479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As I said I belive on getting passive/ stable income not becoming rich overnight as its gambling and risk your account is not my style. Only situations like WARs or CEO deaths may crash the stock otherwise my money management is safa as you can see Im running my account since last year with passive monthly profit. (the copy fee is so low then any other system you wont find, its like free)

You can ask any other question if you like.

This whole weeks i will get some lessons from Online like YouTube or blogs about copy trading, if I have further query then to clear it, I will, must write to you. Thank you very much for your assistance mate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

Aviz (11-04-2019)

11. #17 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

This whole weeks i will get some lessons from Online like YouTube or blogs about copy trading, if I have further query then to clear it, I will, must write to you. Thank you very much for your assistance mate.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

If your copying my trade in your instaforex account then its really easy you just need to set your lot size according to your investment. Its not possible for you to copy my trade to other broker as I only trade with Insaforex.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok most of the traders who want to copy my trade thinks that Im having a loss from 2750$ to 2000$ its not like that. I actually withdraw all my funds leaving 2k$ and maintaining my investment to 2k$. What ever I make over 2k$ investment I make my withdrawal some time its 100$ and some times it goes up to 300$ a month, it depends on market conditions.

12. #18 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Spoiler Spoiler:

If your copying my trade in your instaforex account then its really easy you just need to set your lot size according to your investment. Its not possible for you to copy my trade to other broker as I only trade with Insaforex.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok most of the traders who want to copy my trade thinks that Im having a loss from 2750$ to 2000$ its not like that. I actually withdraw all my funds leaving 2k$ and maintaining my investment to 2k$. What ever I make over 2k$ investment I make my withdrawal some time its 100$ and some times it goes up to 300$ a month, it depends on market conditions.
      Hello sir I have seen your trading account your trading since last year and this whole year you did not make any loss. I think your setting up a good example for traders that they can earn from forex on monthly basis actually forex is a game of money mangement if you know how you can manage your funds then you can trade. I hope more sucess for you good luck for your future trading.

13. #19 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      4479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twouch     
      Hello sir I have seen your trading account your trading since last year and this whole year you did not make any loss. I think your setting up a good example for traders that they can earn from forex on monthly basis actually forex is a game of money mangement if you know how you can manage your funds then you can trade. I hope more sucess for you good luck for your future trading.
      I have to correct that Forex is business of money management while you have claimed it as game. Please dont tell it because when I see some tell me that forex is like game. Is it that i am gaming since day and night?

This is not like that, you should not use the 'game' word at all with forex trading at least. Whatever, now doubt about it that he is a smart trader and you will get some amazing proof if you check his journal.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2