Reply to thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: 5156412 - Safe Haven Investment by Aviz

  1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
     
    Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14,193
    Thanks
    15,979
    Thanked 37,175 Times in 7,969 Posts

    Default 5156412 - Safe Haven Investment by Aviz

    Intro :

    Greeting forum members,

    Iv been with the forum since last 10 years and trading with Ifx. After been a moderator I was not able to give proper time for trading so I chose to trade on CFD, as its long term trading you dont need to check daily market. I made some good profit and users always ask me to make my trades available for them so I decided to start my own forex copy service where you can easily copy my trades without any problem, its not very complicated the commission will be paid by the company.

    Details :

    As a stock trader I want to tell you that its a stress free trading but you need to have atleast $500 in your account, just you can easily survive in market. If you want to become rich over night then Im sorry its not for you but if you want to earn good monthly income then your on a right place.

    Remember my trades might open for more then a month so no need to get panic. I think its enough for you guys to understand how it works.. If you need any further help you can PM any time im always available to help you.

    MONITORING OF ACCOUNT 5156412 - SAFE HAVEN INVESTMENT





    Last edited by Aviz; 27-07-2019 at 04:49 PM.


  2. 16 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

    arafMAW (26-06-2020), Atajalani (02-03-2020), elssayed (01-11-2019), Fahadbhatti (26-10-2019), forexguy9 (03-11-2019), HopeLove (16-08-2019), irinasol55 (18-05-2020), pakravian (21-02-2020), Randy_Liverpool (22-08-2020), Rimi918 (20-01-2021), Syedirshadhussainshah (27-02-2020), TheWatcher (02-04-2021), ue2forex (11-07-2020), weblord (26-07-2019), Yousaf akram1 (01-01-2021)

  3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----
     
    Eard1957 is a jewel in the rough Eard1957 is a jewel in the rough Eard1957 is a jewel in the rough Eard1957's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    483
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 269 Times in 151 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Intro :

    Greeting forum members,

    Iv been with the forum since last 10 years and trading with Ifx. After been a moderator I was not able to give proper time for trading so I chose to trade on CFD, as its long term trading you dont need to check daily market. I made some good profit and users always ask me to make my trades available for them so I decided to start my own forex copy service where you can easily copy my trades without any problem, its not very complicated the commission will be paid by the company.

    Details :

    As a stock trader I want to tell you that its a stress free trading but you need to have atleast $500 in your account, just you can easily survive in market. If you want to become rich over night then Im sorry its not for you but if you want to earn good monthly income then your on a right place.

    Remember my trades might open for more then a month so no need to get panic. I think its enough for you guys to understand how it works.. If you need any further help you can PM any time im always available to help you.

    MONITORING OF ACCOUNT 5156412 - SAFE HAVEN INVESTMENT




    Hello Sir

    I have a question can I copy your forex signals in my account I have 200$ in my account. I hope im able to copy your trades as the profit looks good. Also please tell me some of your trades are open since last year why they are not close. Can any other forex broker also copy your trades or only Instaforex account holders are able to do so ?

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
     
    Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14,193
    Thanks
    15,979
    Thanked 37,175 Times in 7,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eard1957     
    Hello Sir

    I have a question can I copy your forex signals in my account I have 200$ in my account. I hope im able to copy your trades as the profit looks good. Also please tell me some of your trades are open since last year why they are not close. Can any other forex broker also copy your trades or only Instaforex account holders are able to do so ?
    If you want to copy my trades on $200 account then chose small leverage also use minimum lot size also this is only available for instaforex account holders, You can copy my trades on your bonus account as well. Few of my trades might get open for more then 6 months as its CFD trading we still make profit with open positions as soon as market price came to the certain point where we open trades they will close in profit. (for that you need to have good balance in your account for survival).


  5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----
     
    camry101 is an unknown quantity at this point camry101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    5
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I'm a beginner in forex trading with little knowledge and I will like to understand how forex copy system works.

    I have tested the forex copy system with my $500 Bonus account and I was amazed with the profit of $94 within 24hrs.my total balance was $594.

    The trader I copying was trading with EURCHF and I will like to know if it possible to make such profits with a live forex account?

    What is the minimum profits your followers who are copying your trade are making daily on $500 equity balance.


    Thanks.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
     
    Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14,193
    Thanks
    15,979
    Thanked 37,175 Times in 7,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by camry101     
    I'm a beginner in forex trading with little knowledge and I will like to understand how forex copy system works.

    I have tested the forex copy system with my $500 Bonus account and I was amazed with the profit of $94 within 24hrs.my total balance was $594.

    The trader I copying was trading with EURCHF and I will like to know if it possible to make such profits with a live forex account?

    What is the minimum profits your followers who are copying your trade are making daily on $500 equity balance.


    Thanks.
    Yes you can make same amount of profit in your live account actually your bonus account is live as well but you can only withdraw the profit made over to the bonus like in your case you can withdraw 94$ rest 500$ is your bonus. If your talking about no deposit bonus then you need to invest your own money.

    and profit percentage is clear in my trading stats till now 20% made on my total investment. Its a long term trading plan where you cash profit almost monthly.


  7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----
     
    Eard1957 is a jewel in the rough Eard1957 is a jewel in the rough Eard1957 is a jewel in the rough Eard1957's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    483
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 269 Times in 151 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    If you want to copy my trades on $200 account then chose small leverage also use minimum lot size also this is only available for instaforex account holders, You can copy my trades on your bonus account as well. Few of my trades might get open for more then 6 months as its CFD trading we still make profit with open positions as soon as market price came to the certain point where we open trades they will close in profit. (for that you need to have good balance in your account for survival).
    I think forex copy is a good option for every newbie trader who dont know much about trading yet wanted to trade, Its better to copy any good senior trader where else continue demo trading on other side so we can learn and earn at a same time. Also I think if your trading and we start with 200$ we must chose the lowest leverage that is 1:50 so we can easily trade your copy in low invested account.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
     
    Khair Bux Baloch is on a distinguished road Khair Bux Baloch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    47
    Accumulated bonus
    7 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 28 Times in 18 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think forex copy trading is good I try on insta forex no deposit bonus bonus you can't believe me I got 200$ in 1 day I just believe in copy trading
    Thanks
    signature khairbakhsh


  9. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
     
    HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,941
    Accumulated bonus
    709 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    5,411
    Thanked 5,344 Times in 1,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Intro :

    Greeting forum members,

    Iv been with the forum since last 10 years and trading with Ifx. After been a moderator I was not able to give proper time for trading so I chose to trade on CFD, as its long term trading you dont need to check daily market. I made some good profit and users always ask me to make my trades available for them so I decided to start my own forex copy service where you can easily copy my trades without any problem, its not very complicated the commission will be paid by the company.

    Details :

    As a stock trader I want to tell you that its a stress free trading but you need to have atleast $500 in your account, just you can easily survive in market. If you want to become rich over night then Im sorry its not for you but if you want to earn good monthly income then your on a right place.

    Remember my trades might open for more then a month so no need to get panic. I think its enough for you guys to understand how it works.. If you need any further help you can PM any time im always available to help you.

    MONITORING OF ACCOUNT 5156412 - SAFE HAVEN INVESTMENT




    Dear, moderator your results are awesome. but, these days Forex trading giving us more returns and I think you also have need to think about it.


  10. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
     
    Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14,193
    Thanks
    15,979
    Thanked 37,175 Times in 7,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeLove     
    Dear, moderator your results are awesome. but, these days Forex trading giving us more returns and I think you also have need to think about it.
    More profit mean your risking more money, My system trade on minimum risk and ensure you on regular income. This system did not represent gambling just a stable monthly profit.


  11. 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

    GhostMode (20-08-2019), Michel1798 (22-08-2019), TheWatcher (02-04-2021)

  12. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----
     
    Fahadbhatti is on a distinguished road Fahadbhatti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    63
    Accumulated bonus
    4 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 30 Times in 22 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hii friends
    Hope you are doing well and getting a good handsome profit from forexing.
    I am new with forex trading and don't know much about the things you have explained. I would like to know how this copying technique works and can I get a better results with copying yours or any other successful trader. Plz do let me know.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


Reply to thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts