on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 5156412 - Safe Haven Investment by Aviz

1. #21 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Eard1957 is a jewel in the rough Eard1957 is a jewel in the rough Eard1957 is a jewel in the rough Eard1957's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Dear forum members it is good time to start copying the trades if you want to have stable income, because some good trading opportunities are coming a head. Remember you must have more then 500$ in your account to copy the trades other wise your subscription will auto cancel due to lack of funds and no trade will be copied. My trades took 2 months to get mature. But I guaranteed you, you will get stable income. Most of the forum members copy my trades on their bonus account and leave that account for passive income while they trade on other account that is currently attached with the forum. So be smart think smart and have good earning...

(Remember I use to withdraw all funds above 2k$ and trade with my 2k$ equality.) You can do the same leave 500$ in your account and withdraw the profit above 500$

Good luck..
    I have seen your progress its amazing, Im willing to copy your trades, I have 250$ in my bonus account can I still copy your trades and what would be the profit ?

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 7 users say Thank You to Eard1957 for this useful post.

paquegenevret (04-01-2020), Randy_Liverpool (08-28-2020), Unregistered (5)

3. #22 Collapse Post
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,691 Times in 7,868 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eard1957     
    I have seen your progress its amazing, Im willing to copy your trades, I have 250$ in my bonus account can I still copy your trades and what would be the profit ?
    Yes you can copy trades on your bonus account with 250$ in it. Just remember to use 1.5 leverage that is minimal in your trading account, and about profit it depends on market conditions I suggest you to operate different account one should copy my trades as you said and other with your own trading. Do not trade on the account that you want to copy my trades as it might lower down your trading margin. Just if you want to have stable income you can copy the trades and let it free only withdraw the profit after certain time or certain amount.

4. 11 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Hoorab878 (02-20-2020), pakravian (02-21-2020), paquegenevret (04-01-2020), Randy_Liverpool (08-22-2020), Syedirshadhussainshah (02-27-2020), Unregistered (6)

5. #23 Collapse Post
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quick Update Just made a small withdrawal no need to panic as mostly traders think it might be a loss

Spoiler Spoiler:

New trading opportunities are coming a head so get ready to gain more profit. Good Luck

6. 4 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Humor (02-28-2020), paquegenevret (04-01-2020), Syedirshadhussainshah (02-27-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #24 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

landorra is on a distinguished road landorra's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Your track record is not verified. Could you please say why?

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 2 users say Thank You to landorra for this useful post.

paquegenevret (04-01-2020), Unregistered (1)

9. #25 Collapse Post
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by landorra     
    Your track record is not verified. Could you please say why?
    It doent matter mostly myfxbook did not verify this. Although you use their EA to update statement, you can view the details on Ifx page.

10. 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

GhostMode (03-01-2020), paquegenevret (04-01-2020), Unregistered (1)

11. #26 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7931 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,078 Times in 2,195 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Intro :

Greeting forum members,

Iv been with the forum since last 10 years and trading with Ifx. After been a moderator I was not able to give proper time for trading so I chose to trade on CFD, as its long term trading you dont need to check daily market. I made some good profit and users always ask me to make my trades available for them so I decided to start my own forex copy service where you can easily copy my trades without any problem, its not very complicated the commission will be paid by the company.

Details :

As a stock trader I want to tell you that its a stress free trading but you need to have atleast $500 in your account, just you can easily survive in market. If you want to become rich over night then Im sorry its not for you but if you want to earn good monthly income then your on a right place.

Remember my trades might open for more then a month so no need to get panic. I think its enough for you guys to understand how it works.. If you need any further help you can PM any time im always available to help you.

MONITORING OF ACCOUNT 5156412 - SAFE HAVEN INVESTMENT

Hello sir.

Are you using your own money to trade this account or are you using forum bonus account?

12. 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

paquegenevret (04-01-2020), Unregistered (1)

13. #27 Collapse Post
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode     
    Hello sir.

Are you using your own money to trade this account or are you using forum bonus account?
    That was my own money. But due to corona virus market is not stable and I have lost half of my account and I will wait until it get settile. (for further investment. )

14. 4 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Azh786 (04-02-2020), GhostMode (04-27-2020), paquegenevret (04-01-2020), Randy_Liverpool (08-22-2020)

15. #28 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Mujahidabbas144 is on a distinguished road Mujahidabbas144's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I want to copy you. But didn't know anything about it. Please can you guide me from A to Z in this regard? I will be thankful to you for this.

16. #29 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    434 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 820 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

dear sir how are you.
    hopefully you will be fine
    I am also interested in copy trading but I would like to see your previous record how can I check it.

17. #30 Collapse Post
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shabnum009     
    dear sir how are you.
    hopefully you will be fine
    I am also interested in copy trading but I would like to see your previous record how can I check it.
    Every thing is clearly visible. if you visit the PAMM profile.

18. 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open