Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Dinara is on a distinguished road Dinara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Who will win Pakistan vs Bangladesh on 05-07-2019

43 ODI match of ICC world cup 2019 will be between Pakistan and Bangladesh on 05th July.

Who will win this match? Come on guys, lets predict for the winner team.

Name:  Screenshot_20190702_213524.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  22.8 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinara For This Useful Post:

Eard1957 (07-04-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I hope it will be quite interesting match between both. And for winning team, I, would like to comment that both teams are good enough to compete with each other and let's see who will be the winner. Its difficult for me to predict at this time because these last ODIs are crucial for all and every team will fight till end.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Eard1957 will become famous soon enough Eard1957's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oriana     
      I hope it will be quite interesting match between both. And for winning team, I, would like to comment that both teams are good enough to compete with each other and let's see who will be the winner. Its difficult for me to predict at this time because these last ODIs are crucial for all and every team will fight till end.
      If you look deeply then you will find that BanglaDesh is better team at the moment they played some good matches Pakistan got lucky that they win few matches but their performance is not better then Afghanistan they still played very bad cricket after such long time its very shameful for us not to qualify for semi finals in this match I will support BanglaDesh as a Pakistani. All my votes are for BanglaDesh they deserve the win.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane has a reputation beyond repute nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1254 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,667 Times in 1,023 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
      43 ODI match of ICC world cup 2019 will be between Pakistan and Bangladesh on 05th July.

Who will win this match? Come on guys, lets predict for the winner team.

Attachment 123413
      Bangladesh is favorite for this match as their performance from the first match is excellant and they are giving tough fight for each and every team of the world cup. They deserve the win in their last match. This team is improving themselve and will be candidate for next world cup final as well. Shakib is also playing all rounder cricket. The whole team has given their contribution in every match so the chances of winning of Bangladesh are very much high. Pakistan is already out from the world cup and their team is not performed uniformly in this tournament.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Dinara is on a distinguished road Dinara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well cricket is by chance and no one can predict any future match from anyone's previous performance. May be this time Pakistan will play better than Bangladesh or may be not..... Who knows??? But hopefully this match will be quite interesting, as the winning team will qualify for semifinals and my best wishes are for all

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
      Well cricket is by chance and no one can predict any future match from anyone's previous performance. May be this time Pakistan will play better than Bangladesh or may be not..... Who knows??? But hopefully this match will be quite interesting, as the winning team will qualify for semifinals and my best wishes are for all
      Although Pakistan is not in race of SemiFinals but still Pakistan will try to beat BanglaDesh with huge margin and try to win hearts of Pakistani Nation, Every one admits that Bangladesh players better cricket but Pakistan is playing this since so long every team have to face bad and good days, who know Pakistan won the next world cup beating BanglaDesh in finals....

Where am I?
      I am:
      Happy

Muhammadhamzakhan is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammadhamzakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hope u all are fine i think Pakistan will win because the bowling line is soo good of Pakistan by the way we know Pakistan is not qualifying for semi finals and the runrate is quite low but Pakistan will win this match to maintain its prosparity and we will play better in next worldcup

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Greta is on a distinguished road Greta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, it seems Pakistan is wining this match but unfortunately they will not be a part of this series anymore. Because they dont have enough run rate to carry forward for semifinals. Anyways every national team will try their level best for ICC trophy.

Reply to thread