• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: reversal of the price trend rarely happens quickly

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default reversal of the price trend rarely happens quickly

please permit the admin, whom I respect

prosper for traders friends

I want to share a little what I think and experience about a trend and relate to losses in my account, I am a medium longterm type trader and very passionate about getting a lot of profit pips, there are things I have only realized, trend reversal is rare quickly even though it's already in the supply and demand zone that we often use for open transaction references,

as a parable, the GBP / USD currency pair has gone down hundreds of pips in one day, I immediately thought the price would come back and I entered the market in a hurry, not using additional references such as candlestick engulfing, I immediately bought the order, finally the price played up and down in my open order area, go up a little down again and hit stop losses, keep going up a little as if going up high but down again, and sometimes worse still there is panic sell, prices drop quickly and finally keep rising again, which never happened in January in 2019, and only a few days the trend reversal really happened

from my experience learning can be taken, don't hurry and lust to enter the market, put a stop stop that is rather wide, maybe 100 pips,

My thread is only focused on traders who are of type longterm, medium longterm, or swing, does not apply to the type of scalper trader, if there are additions and corrections for this post, please give input, hopefully it is useful for the trader friends in this forum

Greetings

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Jack182 for this useful post.

brokenheart (07-03-2019), elizabet (07-03-2019), jhons122 (07-03-2019), jonahman (07-03-2019), joycemarie (07-03-2019), michellejudath (07-03-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jack182     
      please permit the admin, whom I respect

prosper for traders friends

I want to share a little what I think and experience about a trend and relate to losses in my account, I am a medium longterm type trader and very passionate about getting a lot of profit pips, there are things I have only realized, trend reversal is rare quickly even though it's already in the supply and demand zone that we often use for open transaction references,

as a parable, the GBP / USD currency pair has gone down hundreds of pips in one day, I immediately thought the price would come back and I entered the market in a hurry, not using additional references such as candlestick engulfing, I immediately bought the order, finally the price played up and down in my open order area, go up a little down again and hit stop losses, keep going up a little as if going up high but down again, and sometimes worse still there is panic sell, prices drop quickly and finally keep rising again, which never happened in January in 2019, and only a few days the trend reversal really happened

from my experience learning can be taken, don't hurry and lust to enter the market, put a stop stop that is rather wide, maybe 100 pips,

My thread is only focused on traders who are of type longterm, medium longterm, or swing, does not apply to the type of scalper trader, if there are additions and corrections for this post, please give input, hopefully it is useful for the trader friends in this forum

Greetings

Reversal of prices is distinguished first timeframes to be clearer ... if you want to fight the trend with the intention of only using a correction if the price is a strong trend ... of course, just take corrections but 10-15 pips .. the lot is afraid the price will return to the trend so often tends to hit stop loss ... if you use a large / wide TP. Trading by utilizing prices will turn around ... if you see it in tf, the price is indeed cebderung sideways
      but if in Daily the price will change trend or not ... Trading must be patient. wait for the right moment to enter the market ... and always follow the trend ... try not to fight the trend ... not to sink into the wave of a strong market trend.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to Greend for this useful post.

brokenheart (07-03-2019), elizabet (07-03-2019), jhons122 (07-03-2019), jonahman (07-03-2019), joycemarie (07-03-2019), michellejudath (07-03-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182 is a splendid one to behold Jack182's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greend     
      Reversal of prices is distinguished first timeframes to be clearer ... if you want to fight the trend with the intention of only using a correction if the price is a strong trend ... of course, just take corrections but 10-15 pips .. the lot is afraid the price will return to the trend so often tends to hit stop loss ... if you use a large / wide TP. Trading by utilizing prices will turn around ... if you see it in tf, the price is indeed cebderung sideways
      but if in Daily the price will change trend or not ... Trading must be patient. wait for the right moment to enter the market ... and always follow the trend ... try not to fight the trend ... not to sink into the wave of a strong market trend.

the right momentum is very difficult to get quickly, maybe if you rarely open transactions and types that are not aggressive traders, we will patiently wait for momentum, how to find good momentum, maybe you can explain more strategy details for that, thanks to traders ica99 already want to join the discussion in my thread, greetings, balance fear and courage in open positions is a difficult thing, maybe that's where the art of a forex business

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend is a splendid one to behold Greend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the right momentum is very difficult to get quickly, maybe if you rarely open transactions and types that are not aggressive traders, we will patiently wait for momentum, how to find good momentum, maybe you can explain more strategy details for that, thanks to traders ica99 already want to join the discussion in my thread, greetings, balance fear and courage in open positions is a difficult thing, maybe that's where the art of a forex business

Pivot points are indicators that have a price level group, which can help traders find "tipping points" in the market, this is only natural, because when price movements, up or down can be known clearly, tipping points will cause relatively new price conditions, can be higher or lower, identifying market tipping points is easy with accurate results, and gives a higher probability of entry to generate profits, ... hopefully useful.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pivot points are indicators that have a price level group, which can help traders find "tipping points" in the market, this is only natural, because when price movements, up or down can be known clearly, tipping points will cause relatively new price conditions, can be higher or lower, identifying market tipping points is easy with accurate results, and gives a higher probability of entry to generate profits, ... hopefully useful.

I also have a thread about pivots, indeed it is very good to know the trend of price reversal, what are many used, what is the tipping point bro? map in my thread greetings, hope my thread is useful aminn

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also have a thread about pivots, indeed it is very good to know the trend of price reversal, what are many used, what is the tipping point bro? map in my thread greetings, hope my thread is useful aminn

That's right indeed in trading we should not lust or analyze carelessly or in a hurry, I've also experienced
      It is so, but I have improved myself and studied my mistakes and have learned good luck that the beginner beginners like me, yes, this answer can help or for learning, friends, all

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's right indeed in trading we should not lust or analyze carelessly or in a hurry, I've also experienced
      It is so, but I have improved myself and studied my mistakes and have learned good luck that the beginner beginners like me, yes, this answer can help or for learning, friends, all

kalau sudha bernafsu pasti akhirnya akan menjadi sembrono dalam melakukan analisa dan dalam menentukan titik entrynya karena itu pasti di laukan denga tergesa-gesa dalam masuk market kesalahan-kesalahan kecil seperti ini bisa jadi akan sering di lauakn oleh seorang tarder tanpa dia sadari sehingga dari kesalahan-kesalahan seperti ini akhirnya akan timbul menjadi sebuah kesalahan yang besar apabila terjadi pergerakan harga yang sangat kuat

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

kalau sudha bernafsu pasti akhirnya akan menjadi sembrono dalam melakukan analisa dan dalam menentukan titik entrynya karena itu pasti di laukan denga tergesa-gesa dalam masuk market kesalahan-kesalahan kecil seperti ini bisa jadi akan sering di lauakn oleh seorang tarder tanpa dia sadari sehingga dari kesalahan-kesalahan seperti ini akhirnya akan timbul menjadi sebuah kesalahan yang besar apabila terjadi pergerakan harga yang sangat kuat

Agree with your opinion, indeed if we are passionate and very passionate in the emotional domain, it can be dangerous, because with our emotions we will find it difficult to make a profit, which obviously will be loss and loss, preferably if we trade must use a calm mind and conditions calm down, because traders also need careful analysis to determine the buy cell to make a profit

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Agree with your opinion, indeed if we are passionate and very passionate in the emotional domain, it can be dangerous, because with our emotions we will find it difficult to make a profit, which obviously will be loss and loss, preferably if we trade must use a calm mind and conditions calm down, because traders also need careful analysis to determine the buy cell to make a profit
      Indeed, in a trader it is certainly covered with haste but one condition put it (TP) in your opinion to get a profit that is not too excessive and install it (SL) which is a bit far according to you because both have advantages and make us easier in time close and in difficult times, make a good experience not to not install both tools that really help us.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Indeed, in a trader it is certainly covered with haste but one condition put it (TP) in your opinion to get a profit that is not too excessive and install it (SL) which is a bit far according to you because both have advantages and make us easier in time close and in difficult times, make a good experience not to not install both tools that really help us.

The rule trading aims to make corrections in any mistakes can be done quickly. so discipline is always the main focus so that the account journey has a return even though loss or profit. business that has a high risk of course we must be careful and study carefully so that the success we can realize for that experience is a capital that is very meaningful for us.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2