• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: Double the account without risk, take the challenge inside!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What is it all about? The post thread and post content do not match. I thought you had asked to share one of our strategies which is profitable. By coming here I have come to know you actually have shared a strategy from some one else.

Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

green arrow has a spectacular aura about green arrow has a spectacular aura about green arrow has a spectacular aura about green arrow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good trader at all in my view because i have up to 1 year trading experience and i am earning so much good ,.., and my trading strategy is i am doing the long term trades by the help of Stop loss and Take profit and i am doing it since last July 2012 and i am making so much good and profitable trades by my this strategy,.,..,,.,.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Worried

kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1782 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geforce092     
      Can you please tell me when to enter sell and when to enter buy order please share the trading strategy to start trading according to the conditions))
      before you even think whether you are going to buy or sell the main question you should ask your self is where is the direction of the trend and after you are sure then you should only trade in that direction

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,939 Times in 2,847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ashok001     
      I am confused for your concept but this strategy is perfectly proof give profit tis is good not bad, Forex is very business you know.
      Every trader decide according to his own thinking and approach, A trader you need to remain concerned about your own strategy and trading approach on ther's words there is no need to take actions and change your trading methdology.

Banned
      I am:
      Twisted

hunter1 will become famous soon enough hunter1 will become famous soon enough hunter1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      359 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

without plan and strategy we can not win in the forex market we always need to work hard in this market to make here good profit we need to follow the news of forex market and need to make some plans and strategy and then test them on the demo account to make high profit in this market.

Banned
      I am:
      Doh

orient is on a distinguished road orient's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      574 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Only what my strategy aims at attaining few objectives and they are to remain sustainable, to grow the account and compound for bigger positions. My strategy is to trade on Bollinger Band and confirm the position by RSI. I keep tp of 20 45 pips depending on time and value. While I use D1 time frame.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Borhan will become famous soon enough Borhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1060 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I cannot understand about your things. It is very importent to know about this things. Every trader must know about every things of forex. No other trader in the worl that do not want to know about forex all things.

Banned
      I am:
      Tired

Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1970 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,970 Times in 1,726 Posts

I don't think it will work for me,i have lost money no matter using what kind of strategy,i always break the rule,i am supposed to trade in slow market time but i trade in volatile time,that makes me lose money.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

bahar1 is an unknown quantity at this point bahar1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well. now i am confused to hear about it. i think its a good trading to earn money.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2267 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The problem with this strategy is when is the right time to enter or open trade. Timing is very important or the stop loss of 25pips will be easily triggered and you will lose more money.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 ...