• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Double the account without risk, take the challenge inside!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5330 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,263 Times in 4,017 Posts

I believe that there are just some things that that are not realistic and achievable, to think that you can double your account balance and within a short period of time for that matter is not a good approach, it is one that will end up making you even more losses in the process.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5700 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,927 Times in 2,143 Posts

I mostly do not like the idea of doubling our Forex accounts because it usually comes with risks when we are doing it in a short time or with a few trades.Let us be focused and trade slowly and collect our profits gradually. This is the only way to succeed here in this business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7075 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,164 Times in 2,241 Posts

thank you this is very good idea and we can trade with this way with very low risk without any greed or high risk because 1% per trade is very good and by this way we can control on any loses we do it while our trading and step by step we can double our account without any problem because if we made 2% daily this mean that we can make 40% monthly and in less than 3 months we can double our accounts

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angelic

katrina has a spectacular aura about katrina has a spectacular aura about katrina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1671 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

every trader has their own trading targets some person want to earn on daily basis,,some set their targets on weekly or monthly basis, also the return on investment also matters alot as traders
      then trade and make profit accordingly, so making your account investment double means you want to warn 100% of your investment which can be possible with proper trading strategies,

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

keji will become famous soon enough keji will become famous soon enough keji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1518 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not possible to double account balance without experiencing risk though due to our level of professionalism the loss might not be that significant but yet we are still going to have few victims though situation is under control.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

Jotirmoy Roy is on a distinguished road Jotirmoy Roy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      332 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sorry to say, this type of trading strategy is theoretically correct, but in practical market, the scenery is different. And beside that, I always see this kind of post that make your investment double/triple in a shortest period of time. No one care about increasing skill and knowledge which actually really very important.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is all about a proper and successful money management plan. We should work hard to develop a workable strategy to earn the profits easily. The more we work hard, the more we can be able to achieve our goals. We should always keep the risk lower and target the higher. The most important point is that we should develop a good strategy and also stick on maintaining that in our live trading life.

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7