Banned
      I am:
      ----

zakariajacks is an unknown quantity at this point zakariajacks's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In order to chose for PAMM account, we must follow that types of trader
      whose winning frequently is the best/ the higher instead of his capital. One cent loss is loss....?!!
      1. Higher winning rate/ frequency
      2. Experienced at least 3 yes.
      3. Having gradual capital growth rather than rapid one.
      4. Handling least $10,000 asset.
      Etc....

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

ffv will become famous soon enough ffv's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1095 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When it comes to choosing the right trader to follow in the Forex market it is really tough in the business because there is no how to know the right person until you have tested his skills and that is why we have been told to try out any trader with little risk and when they have proven themselves, we ask more risk to them that is the only way to find out the best and keep using them

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,907 Times in 5,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ffv     
      When it comes to choosing the right trader to follow in the Forex market it is really tough in the business because there is no how to know the right person until you have tested his skills and that is why we have been told to try out any trader with little risk and when they have proven themselves, we ask more risk to them that is the only way to find out the best and keep using them
      Always test your investment with the minimum amount possible and only use money which you can afford to lose. You can gradually increase your investment after you are confident with the PAMM or ForexCopy performance.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (01-30-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,630 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      Always test your investment with the minimum amount possible and only use money which you can afford to lose. You can gradually increase your investment after you are confident with the PAMM or ForexCopy performance.
      The good thing about pamm or forexcopy services from Instaforex is the minimum deposit required set by the managers are usually low. You can practically test any services with only $1 although i wouldnt recommend people to test $1 as it is too low amount

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

moneygrows (01-30-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,907 Times in 5,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      The good thing about pamm or forexcopy services from Instaforex is the minimum deposit required set by the managers are usually low. You can practically test any services with only $1 although i wouldnt recommend people to test $1 as it is too low amount
      You might be able to successfully test a PAMM with $1 but not with ForexCopy. With forexcopy you need to know a lot of things such as managers capital & lot size used. Once you know then you can calculate the minimum amount needed. I once copied a manager with $250000 capital using $20 account successfully and managed to make $60 profit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (02-02-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,630 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      You might be able to successfully test a PAMM with $1 but not with ForexCopy. With forexcopy you need to know a lot of things such as managers capital & lot size used. Once you know then you can calculate the minimum amount needed. I once copied a manager with $250000 capital using $20 account successfully and managed to make $60 profit.
      Just like manual trading, i would prefer to start with a minimum capital $100, no lesser then that. For me, lesser then that can only make little profit and little profitnot worth the time if we trade full time.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Areding is an unknown quantity at this point Areding's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Choosing The Right Trader To Follow

$ 100 is a good amount to start with, but for beginners who have no experience at all even this sum is too much, because itís not about the time he spends but the profit he has to make

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,375 Times in 548 Posts

Default Re: Choosing The Right Trader To Follow

Quote Originally Posted by zakariajacks     
      In order to chose for PAMM account, we must follow that types of trader
      whose winning frequently is the best/ the higher instead of his capital. One cent loss is loss....?!!
      1. Higher winning rate/ frequency
      2. Experienced at least 3 yes.
      3. Having gradual capital growth rather than rapid one.
      4. Handling least $10,000 asset.
      Etc....
      Its might be a criteria but I would choose to test those account first before investing a large amount of money into a particular trading account. I should also say that do not invest your all money to a particular trading account rather invest those money in a different segment on different pamm account.

Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12