• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: AbdulMajeed0346 Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,154 Times in 619 Posts

Default AbdulMajeed0346 Trading journal

Good morning, dear forum members, I am new in trading journal. But I have 4 months experience of silver, and today I want to share with you my personal experience. As you know silver needs no introduction it is a precious metal that has many uses, like jewellery, silverware and electronics. Silver also have a wide range of industrial uses, and it is a core component of electronics, mirrors, dental alloy's and more. Demand for silver derives from Industrial entities and from investors as a safe haven asset.
      I want to tell you trading on silver is much better than gold, because is not so much risky like gold, but it is profitable. Spot silver current level is around 15.00 and it will go up 15.320 and it may be down 14.860, so buy it on lowest price and sell on highest price.

Name:  _20190708_093755.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  68.5 KB

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to AbdulMajeed0346 for this useful post.

Adnan004 (08-03-2019), Cheema786 (07-23-2019), Falak (07-22-2019), husseinmatwally (07-08-2019), johan9900 (07-22-2019), mbaseer21 (07-09-2019), Nasiralvi (07-15-2019), Noorshaid (07-31-2019), Pops (07-30-2019), thunder 3945 (08-02-2019), Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends during trading on spot silver keep in mind, how it prices are making a serious of higher high and higher lows. Secondly, notice prices have renamed above a sport trend line.
      There are many traders use to identityfy by and sell signals in the market, when trading silver or any other asset. I hope my thread is will be helpful for you.

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to AbdulMajeed0346 for this useful post.

Kamran5857 (07-28-2019), Nasiralvi (07-15-2019), Pops (07-30-2019), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,838 Times in 1,584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AbdulMajeed0346     
      Good morning, dear forum members, I am new in trading journal. But I have 4 months experience of silver, and today I want to share with you my personal experience. As you know silver needs no introduction it is a precious metal that has many uses, like jewellery, silverware and electronics. Silver also have a wide range of industrial uses, and it is a core component of electronics, mirrors, dental alloy's and more. Demand for silver derives from Industrial entities and from investors as a safe haven asset.
      I want to tell you trading on silver is much better than gold, because is not so much risky like gold, but it is profitable. Spot silver current level is around 15.00 and it will go up 15.320 and it may be down 14.860, so buy it on lowest price and sell on highest price.
      The price of gold rallied sharply yesterday evening to achieve the positive target mentioned in our latest technical update at 1439.00, returning to the main ascending again, noting that the breach of the level mentioned ... Gold trading around the level of 1425.00 since morning, And the price needs to get rid of its negative momentum and get a positive momentum enough to push the trades to resume the bullish wave and breach the level of 1439.00 to confirm the continuation ...Name:  Screenshot_24.png
Views: 147
Size:  62.5 KBAttachment 124496
      Attachment 124431

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to husseinmatwally for this useful post.

Nasiralvi (07-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1356 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,947 Times in 980 Posts

Attachment 124431
      welcome to your own trading journal and thank you for being sharing your trading experience here in this section, this is the first time I read about silver instrument and I'm curious to know how do you trade it, is there a specific strategy or just like any other currency pair.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

Pops (07-30-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      304 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hy Mr Abdul majeed welcome to the trading journal section. Silver is the second risky pair in forex trading after Gold. I never trade on silver on silver because it is also very volatile like Gold and spread is also 40. I am excited about your signal and analysis about silver because I never found people who are trading on silver. I will follow your analysis on my demo account if I found them correct I will trade with you in real trading account.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Hamza390 for this useful post.

mbaseer21 (07-31-2019), Nasiralvi (07-15-2019), Pops (07-30-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mooba     
      Used big time frame for big and perfect entry than you earn good and hope its going good for you and i hope you doing well trades and learn more good with your trades and earn more good day by day and earn more well and increase your trading skills when you learn good than you earn good so learn more better on every step deeply and enjoy your profit well and perfectly.
      Silver maintains its stability above 15.20 and continues to move within the ascending channel that carries the price from 14.29 zones, while SMA 50 provides positive support for the price. Thus, we believe that ...
      Silver has tested the support of the ascending channel and maintains its stability above it, so that the bullish scenario will remain valid for the coming period, supported by the 50 MA, waiting to target the 15.62 level mainly with ...Name:  Screenshot_58.png
Views: 137
Size:  39.3 KBAttachment 124632

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to husseinmatwally for this useful post.

Nasiralvi (07-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning, dear forum members, I hope you will be fine. Yesterday my analysis on spot silver were found very closed, so I am very happy today. And I have also decided today to give you more signal about silver, at this time silver is going around 14.970, and it may be go 15.200. and it downward level may be around 14.680. So please see the silver chart carefully.

Name:  _20190709_061418.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  64.6 KB

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to AbdulMajeed0346 for this useful post.

Hamza390 (07-09-2019), husseinmatwally (07-09-2019), Nasiralvi (07-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning, dear forum members, I hope you will be fine. Yesterday my analysis on spot silver were found very closed, so I am very happy today. And I have also decided today to give you more signal about silver, at this time silver is going around 14.970, and it may be go 15.200. and it downward level may be around 14.680. So please see the silver chart carefully.

Attachment 124690
      The price of silver has returned to stability below the neckline of the double top pattern after yesterday's positive attempts, so that the negative impact of this pattern remains effective, awaiting the resumption of the bearish trend that targets levels ... Silver is showing positive trading now to breach the broken neckline of the double top pattern. The price guidance to reverse the effect of this model, but since the price below 15.23, our bearish outlook will remain ...Name:  Screenshot_80.png
Views: 139
Size:  45.2 KBAttachment 124750

16. The Following User Says Thank You to husseinmatwally For This Useful Post:

Nasiralvi (07-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      304 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hy brother thanks for the signal of silver I will definitely follow it in my demo account. I hope your analysis will be good enough. I want to ask you a question that silver is also affected by the movement of USD like Gold because in Gold it totally suffer with movement on USD. If silver is also following the USD. Then we should have an eye on the events odlf USD. It will justify the movement of Silver.

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hamza390 for this useful post.

AbdulMajeed0346 (07-09-2019), mbaseer21 (08-07-2019), Nasiralvi (07-15-2019), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1175 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,289 Times in 518 Posts

My dear brothers, welcome at this section of mt5 forum I am very happy and feeling glad to see your trading journal. Personally I suggest you that share only analysis of one pair that is may be any out of major currency pair or commodity like as gold or silver.
      Some times we share knowledge and analysis about that pair at which dont have trading experience so that we sholud share only about those pair which is trading by us.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nauman999 For This Useful Post:

Nasiralvi (07-15-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 6 ...