• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 23 ... 3 4 5 6 7 10 ...

Thread: AbdulMajeed0346 Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,165 Times in 625 Posts

Analysis and forecasts about silver
      Good morning dear forex members of mt5 forum, I am fine and hope you will be fine. Last trading day my predictions were according to the market movement, and situations, so I feel very happy now. I think now Spot silver may be go to downward, but I suggest you don't trade early in morning on Monday. So first see the market movement.
      See the last trading day chart
      Name:  _20190721_044350.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  48.6 KB

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to AbdulMajeed0346 for this useful post.

Falak (07-21-2019), FarobesX9 (07-21-2019), Hamza390 (07-22-2019), husseinmatwally (07-21-2019), Nasiralvi (07-21-2019), serlysia (07-21-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,839 Times in 1,584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AbdulMajeed0346     
      Good morning dear forex members of mt5 forum, I am fine and hope you will be fine. Last trading day my predictions were according to the market movement, and situations, so I feel very happy now. I think now Spot silver may be go to downward, but I suggest you don't trade early in morning on Monday. So first see the market movement.
      Attachment 127316
      Silver continues to fluctuate near the 16.50 level, and we still expect the bullishness to continue with the effect of the previously completed double bottom pattern, supported by the 50 SMA, recalling that our extended target ... Silver resumed its bullish momentum yesterday to reach our next target at 16.50, Note that the price completed the formation of a medium-term double-bottom structure, suggesting that the price is on the way to further gains ...Name:  Screenshot_127.png
Views: 19
Size:  28.7 KBAttachment 127321

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to husseinmatwally for this useful post.

FarobesX9 (07-21-2019), Nasiralvi (07-21-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      537 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,452 Times in 593 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and working well on this forum. You have shared good information about silver with good analysis. The chances of silver to move downward so try to see the trend when you are going to make a trade on Monday.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Nasiralvi for this useful post.

FarobesX9 (07-21-2019), husseinmatwally (07-21-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,502 Times in 1,698 Posts

Attachment 127316

Today my technical anaysis and fundamental analysis market going down position
      so this is good chance to enter in sell postion and making good profit
      I predict that there will be a signal trend down so the best option is to do with the order SELL
      I observe with dolly indicator would appear there are signal trend down and indicators zones traders
      so trend down there is a tendency of some signal of some indicators

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FarobesX9 For This Useful Post:

husseinmatwally (07-21-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 127316
      hello friends, the current development of the silver market has arrived in the resistance area, so in my view the next move is better we patiently wait first, whether to go up higher or worse and go back down and towards the closest support area, so we better wait for candle patterns formed first, so that it can provide a valid signal where the market will move next. and it becomes its own vigilance towards the usd currency, because its movement is able to make the market move beyond expectations and make the market aggressive.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to serlysia For This Useful Post:

husseinmatwally (07-21-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak has much to be proud of Falak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      400 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,362 Times in 661 Posts

Attachment 127316
      I am fine friend and i hope you also. Thanks for your valuable analysis about silver. I am also observing that tomorrow market in barish trend but in my views we shouldn't open trade early in the day. First 5/6 hours we should observe the market trend.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 127316

My week going good and i am fine hope your are also fine and also enjoy your last trading week and now wait for next week trading and prepare your self.

Its very good for you because market move on your prediction its mean you learn trading very clearly and smoothly that reason now you ride on market very well.

Yes you are right not enter in trade on monday morning because first day of week market not clear their trend and not move good so wait for market movement.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,165 Times in 625 Posts

Analysis and forecast on spot silver 22 July, 2019
      Good morning, and well come after break I hope you will be fine. Today I want to continue analysis and forecast about silver. At this time silver level is around 15.250, and may be touch 15.600 today. But the other hand U$ dollar is going up now. So silver may be down and will touch 15.500 and than 15.00. But as you know today is starting day of trading, so first see the market than go according to the situation, sell it near 16.500 if it go up.
      Name:  _20190722_052631.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  65.3 KB

14. The following 9 users say Thank You to AbdulMajeed0346 for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (07-22-2019), Faisal777 (07-22-2019), Falak (07-22-2019), johan9900 (07-22-2019), Nasiralvi (07-22-2019), Nauman999 (07-22-2019), Unregistered (3)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      647 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,660 Times in 847 Posts

Good morning, and well come after break I hope you will be fine. Today I want to continue analysis and forecast about silver. At this time silver level is around 15.250, and may be touch 15.600 today. But the other hand U$ dollar is going up now. So silver may be down and will touch 15.500 and than 15.00. But as you know today is starting day of trading, so first see the market than go according to the situation, sell it near 16.500 if it go up.
      Attachment 127461

Greetings and good morning to you my friend, wish you good luck to make an analysis from dufferent tool, i did not see anyone to make analysis from Silver.
      You are the different one, silver moves like Gold to and the price of Gold looks very stable but the price of SIliver will make uppish way today.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      319 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 127461
      Dear Silver is very good trading metal as compare to gold and it has less risk as compared to Gold. I have very less experience about silver but I am intersted in silver.
      Currently silver at 15.60 and hopeful it will further goes bearish trend because of USD index expected to touch 96.55 today so i also suggest to all of you that you can put sell trade and can earn goo profit today at silver.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 23 ... 3 4 5 6 7 10 ...