• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Why and how much insurance is necessary for us?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why and how much insurance is necessary for us?

Hy mates, I want to ask a question about the insurance. Why it is to much necessary now a days. I see many of people taking insurance policies and many companies are working now a days. They give insurance policy for there auto vehicles, house insurance and also giving life insurance. So my question is that if to much peoples are indulging to buy and selling then how much it is necessary and why it is necessary?

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Hamza390 for this useful post.

hafsa (08-24-2019), latif2forex (08-24-2019), Mairakhan (10-03-2019), Mario67 (08-01-2019), Unregistered (1)

3. Dragon
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

stormtr00per is an unknown quantity at this point stormtr00per's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, I think an insurance is important if you're conscious that there's real danger for your property. I won't talk about the car insurance 'cause it's a must. An accident can't be prevented. But when it comes to the house, the danger can be predicted. It might be that you live near a vulcano, or in an area with often tornadoes, or maybe there are frequent earthquakes, then you need an insurance for sure. In the other cases, it's just a matter of low risk assumption. Plus, if you decide to get an insurance,http://homeownersinsurancecover.net has made a study based on the best best insurance companies from the US and they share the pros and the cons of each company.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to stormtr00per for this useful post.

hafsa (08-24-2019), latif2forex (08-24-2019), Mario67 (08-01-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Mellow

Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      322 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,418 Times in 1,075 Posts

Sincerely, the owner of the MT5 forum, regards, the admin and colleagues in this MT5 forum, introduce my name, Mario67, it's just a nickname, I myself am from Indonesia.

Why and how much insurance is needed for us?
      Because in life, we do not know when our bad luck happens, if we are healthy now, someday we might fall ill, or accident that we don't want.
      Likewise with the vehicles that we have such as motorbikes, cars if the incident hit, damaged or stolen by others.

For example, when you suddenly fall ill and need the cost of going to a hospital, you can't help but have to pay a certain amount of medical expenses.
      That's where health insurance is needed.
      There are many insurance: health insurance, life insurance, vehicle insurance, home ownership insurance, general insurance, business insurance and so on.

What is my question about vehicle insurance and home ownership insurance?

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mario67 for this useful post.

hafsa (08-24-2019), latif2forex (08-24-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan is a splendid one to behold Muskan khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hy dear forum fellowos
      I agreed with you that insurance make helpful a man when bad time comes but according to the my point of view in forex we should get first knowledge then take risk not an insurance.
      These risk give much attention to the fact that accrue during trading

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Muskan khan for this useful post.

hafsa (08-24-2019), latif2forex (08-24-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex is a splendid one to behold latif2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hamza390     
      Hy mates, I want to ask a question about the insurance. Why it is to much necessary now a days. I see many of people taking insurance policies and many companies are working now a days. They give insurance policy for there auto vehicles, house insurance and also giving life insurance. So my question is that if to much peoples are indulging to buy and selling then how much it is necessary and why it is necessary?
      Hi dears its very good question that is related to insurance why it is necessary in these days.
      According to my opinion you are not know the the time mishapes, any incident or accident which cuase serious injury of mens or death of mens, same for property or any business. So in these days people are very concious regarding insurance. Insurance have many types that are property insurance, business insuarnce and life insurance or children insurance. If there is loss in insured business that will be some percent recoverd by insurance company similarly you have life insurance then you died in any accident or with disease or you had disable than insurance company will help you acvording to terms and condition so there fore now a days insurance is necessary for everyone.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Hi dears its very good question that is related to insurance why it is necessary in these days.
      According to my opinion you are not know the the time mishapes, any incident or accident which cuase serious injury of mens or death of mens, same for property or any business. So in these days people are very concious regarding insurance. Insurance have many types that are property insurance, business insuarnce and life insurance or children insurance. If there is loss in insured business that will be some percent recoverd by insurance company similarly you have life insurance then you died in any accident or with disease or you had disable than insurance company will help you acvording to terms and condition so there fore now a days insurance is necessary for everyone.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to latif2forex for this useful post.

bili001 (08-24-2019), mahira (08-24-2019), malik999 (08-24-2019), Nisha999 (08-24-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1680 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,531 Times in 1,687 Posts

Hello my dear lala latif for you,
      Talking about the insurance as for as insurance is concerned some religious colour says that it is a legitimate but some having a difference of opinion declare that if government government take the responsibility of the window then and she cannot have an insurance but if the community and the government does not take any responsibility of the window then it is legitimate for her particularly.

13. The following 9 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

andleeb321 (08-24-2019), anum555 (08-24-2019), awais11 (08-24-2019), awaisraza161 (08-24-2019), bili001 (08-24-2019), forex-master-anty (08-24-2019), mahira (08-24-2019), Nisha999 (08-24-2019), Teena25 (08-24-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      403 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,501 Times in 469 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by latif2forex     

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Hello dear traders insurance businesses are not secure because this will pledge your money and will give you after use deduction so I am not in favour to make the insurance for the more it is not recommended that you will poster regarding insurance in this position
      mahira trading journal

15. The following 8 users say Thank You to mahira for this useful post.

andleeb321 (08-24-2019), anum555 (08-24-2019), awais11 (08-24-2019), awaisraza161 (08-24-2019), bili001 (08-24-2019), forex-master-anty (08-24-2019), Nisha999 (08-24-2019), Teena25 (08-24-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001 has a reputation beyond repute bili001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      483 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,889 Times in 585 Posts

Default Post reply

Quote Originally Posted by mahira     
      Hello dear traders insurance businesses are not secure because this will pledge your money and will give you after use deduction so I am not in favour to make the insurance for the more it is not recommended that you will poster regarding insurance in this position
      Dear Forex trader I think it is not an insurance business that secure this and we cannot place the money on this forum so we should not share this type of person in this forum because this forum is only for Forex learning

17. The following 7 users say Thank You to bili001 for this useful post.

andleeb321 (08-24-2019), anum555 (08-24-2019), awais11 (08-24-2019), awaisraza161 (08-24-2019), forex-master-anty (08-24-2019), Nisha999 (08-24-2019), Teena25 (08-24-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan has much to be proud of Mairakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,189 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hamza390     
      i dears its very good question that is related to insurance why it is necessary in these days.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Noor786 is on a distinguished road Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well insurance is a good thing and it help for those who passed away in life and his family could survive with the help of it. if a person died his family will be able to make good living with the help of this business. this is a good opportunity for all of us who are working hard for a family.

Reply to thread