• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Why and how much insurance is necessary for us?

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear people, i also want to tell you about importance of insurance and its advantages, Insurance encourages savings by reducing your expenses in the long run, you can avoid out of pocket payments for unfortunate events like medical ailments, loss of your bike, accidents and more, its also a great tax saving tool that helps you reduce your tax burden.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      676 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,581 Times in 2,196 Posts

insurance has a lot of advantage because it helps us to reduce the risk we encounter in business and our daily life again it also helps us purchase article at a very lower price. the way insurance works is that its a system whereby a lot of people bring there money together in small bits and then the money is used to help one of the contributors in case he faces any challenge in the business so the money they have pulled together will then be used to help the one facing a challenge. so the insurance is just like a contributory organization that helps reduce uncertainty. so having insurance can help one when for instance he loses his business as a result of fire outbreak and then with the insurance money he will be able to start again, but the question people keep asking is what happens to the money if those challenges does not occur and then there wont be a need to use the money so they think its much better for them to save the money their self and provide the helps on their own instead of depending on someone but he the advantage of the issuance company is that it will be more disciplined to make sure that the set out rules and targets for the savings are achieved, so it still remains the best way to make sure that business is done in a serious way their securing the future of workers from challenges that might arise in the future, it helps increase the confidence that investors can have in an economy because they know that a country that is well insured is more likely to come out from every uncertainty it will be facing in the long run than countries who do not care about it and such more investors will prefer investing in such countries compared to countries or business which do not.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amused

lotfitm is on a distinguished road lotfitm's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Risk insurance One of the most important factors is to avoid a major loss in the event of a disaster .

4. #14 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Wesker321 is an unknown quantity at this point Wesker321's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hey,
      Insurance the same as pet insurance surely is important and matters as it is the way of providing yourself protection against potential risks and reducing the burden of financial loss in case something unfortunate or catastrophic happens in your life.

5. #15 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Confused

K430 is just really nice K430 is just really nice K430 is just really nice K430 is just really nice K430's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hamza390     
      Hy mates, I want to ask a question about the insurance. Why it is to much necessary now a days. I see many of people taking insurance policies and many companies are working now a days. They give insurance policy for there auto vehicles, house insurance and also giving life insurance. So my question is that if to much peoples are indulging to buy and selling then how much it is necessary and why it is necessary?
      insurance businesses are not secure because this will pledge your money and will give you after use deduction so I am not in favour to make the insurance for the more it is not recommended that you will poster regarding insurance in this position For example, when you suddenly fall ill and need the cost of going to a hospital, you can't help but have to pay a certain amount of medical expenses.That's where health insurance is needed.There are many insurance: health insurance, life insurance, vehicle insurance, home ownership insurance, general insurance, business insurance

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open