from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: What are the benefits of hobbies??

1. #1 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default What are the benefits of hobbies??

Who will share with all friends of this forum regarding the benefits of hobbies??? Lets discuss in details

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriana For This Useful Post:

zaheer336 (01-30-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Well hobbies are best activities of everyone's life and almost all hobbies are beneficial for human's physical and mental health. If anyone is taking time in his or her life and enjoy that hobby/activity can be beneficial in many cases i.e. it can relief the stress of daily routine or stressed life and so on..

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Come on friends lets share your thoughts regarding this topic, as it is well described above by Greta and I really appreciated his/her efforts for the comments. As there are many many benefits which can be easily discuss on this forum and provide such information to other members as well.

5. #4 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Beazezar is on a distinguished road Beazezar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Having a hobby that we enjoy brings us joy and enriches our lives. It gives us something fun to do during our leisure time and affords us the opportunity to learn new skills. We are very fortunate to have so many different options out there today. The best way to cultivate a new hobby is to try something new. The world is full of wonderful, exciting activities that we can explore and adopt as our own. Of course, all of us are unique and, therefore, our interests and hobbies vary.

6. #5 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    133 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hi dear friends of forum how are you hope fully you are fine hobby gives us so much benefits for example my favourite hobby is collecting some different and unique stones with the help of this hobby I can stone adjust in a ring and parcel as a gift to our best friends,

7. #6 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:

Yorn is an unknown quantity at this point Yorn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Surprisingly, but my hobby is home repair. I was occasionally helping my relatives with some minor home issues for years and that's really fun. I'm not a professional, I don't have any home building education, no certificates, etc. All my knowledge I got from guides and tutorials on the internet. For example, I helped my mom to choose a good toilet after reading this article. Installing it wasn't a problem for me.

8. #7 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

brickie is an unknown quantity at this point brickie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

My hobbies play a very important role for me, 'cause I can take a rest from my daily routine and left my bad thoughts behind.

9. #8 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:

Ornitopter is an unknown quantity at this point Ornitopter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    Well hobbies are best activities of everyone's life and almost all hobbies are beneficial for human's physical and mental health. If anyone is taking time in his or her life and enjoy that hobby/activity can be beneficial in many cases i.e. it can relief the stress of daily routine or stressed life and so on..
    That's true. I was very nervous, insecure and had a bad temper a few years ago. I had no hobbies at that moment until someone advised me to find one otherwise I would end up in trouble. I decided to choose music because I love listening to it, I started taking drum lessons to become a drummer. I also read sites related to my hobby like Simplydrum. And three months ago I was invited to my first band.

10. #9 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:

Tion is an unknown quantity at this point Tion's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I think that it's difficult to say where is the beginning and where is the end of hobbies. I can't even surely say, how to determine the meaning of the word "hobby". Recently I started to think that hobbies -- are activities or interests that are plain and "just for fun".

11. #10 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    41 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Well hello to all my trader friends hope so all will be fine.According to my opinion,these are some benefits of hobbies,

1 Good for you physically. Some hobbies help keep us active. ...
    2 Helps your mental health. ...
    3 Improves creativity. ...
    4 Grows you spiritually. ...
    5 Reduces stress. ...
    6 Strengthens your relationships. ...
    7 Improves your career. ...
    8 Transitions you to retirement.

Hope all of you get it....

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

According to my point of view,Your hobby should be a completely pleasurable activity that allows you to take your mind off of the demands of your daily life, or negative emotions. Itís a healthy and productive distraction from work or personal troubles.

While adding an activity to your list of things to do might seem like it could create more stress, I've found that it is actually a great outlet for releasing stress. When you focus on a non-work-related task and you are able to get into the flow of it, all of your stress seems to fade away.

Also tell me about your opinion....

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Work-related challenges are often accompanied by stress and the pressure to be the best at what you are doing. With a hobby, you can enjoy the process of learning something new without feeling discouraged at being bad at it in the beginning. It can even help you get out of your comfort zone.

A hobby can also offer you different types of challenges than you are used to. While you may spend your days at work being challenged mentally, you can take up a hobby that can challenge you physically, such as rock climbing or kayaking.

Thanks to this platform....

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2