• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Is It Profitable To Do Browser Mining?

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Busy

weblord is an unknown quantity at this point weblord's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is It Profitable To Do Browser Mining?

My Experience

I have been involved in a lot of mining, faucet, and bitcoin exchanges ever since the rate of bitcoin was 1 bitcoin = U.S.$100.00. I thought it has no future at all before and is just use as a play money on forums to exchanges for services or capabilities on forum. Too sad, I was not able to keep a lot of it, if I were, I would be a millionaire right now in dollars, but not yet in bitcoin for I was spending it online left and right, buying virtual stuff.

Browser Mining, What Is It?

Now I came across bitcoin browser mining or browser mining for alt coins and crypto-currencies, I even set up a wordpress blog for it, a compilation of all browser mining that I'm using while my computer is idle. Now what is Browser Mining? For all you bitcoin experts there, already know what it is. While for the newbie, this definition of browser mining is for you.

Browser Mining is an art and science of mining your own browser such as firefox, chrome or safari, the 3 browsers that I worked with when it comes to bitcoin browser mining, and mine it and reproduce bitcoin. You connect your browser to websites and leave it open all night and all day, that's how lazy it is, and you expect and hoping to earn bitcoins.

Setup Of Your Computer

For the most part, it's kinda impossible because bitcoin mining at first requires you to have selective and expensive hardwares that you have on your computer. These expensive hardware are such and namely: NVIDIA graphics card which are for the gamer, get the most expensive one to get more results, and INTEL motherboard, get the most genuine and expensive one as well. Combine these two hardware using either minerd or bfgminer, and you got a mining machine on your computer.

I Got It All Wrong

I should and must have done what I have posted as setup of my computer but I have no budget for such hardware, that's why I let others browser my webpages thinking they all have those 2 expensive hardwares built-in somehow on their computer, but I got it all wrong. I never got any bitcoins at all, what I got are monero, some bitcoin cash not bitcoin, but it's all I've got and too sad, they too even didn't qualify for a good withdrawal amount. In short, I've wasted too much time on browser mining.

Care To Share Your Experience?

Do you actually care to share your experiences with us on this thread? Is it profitable for you to mine your browser or do browser mining on your desktop pc?

2. Dragon
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Better avoid browser mining, eats a lot of CPU usage for a few pennies in countless hours.

Better learn forex, post in the forum, and make few pips profits that are equivalent to hours and hours of "mining"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cantfoldaces For This Useful Post:

weblord (07-12-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Busy

weblord is an unknown quantity at this point weblord's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To me it's difficult to learn, it's like playing with money at first. thanks for the post. I don't even know what a pips is.

Reply to thread