Thread: We always post quality posts

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

Asinivich is on a distinguished road Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quality comes first in every part in this life and business. We can never deny its importance to be a good trader, a good member of this forum, and a good person in this life who focuses on quality without bothering to catch the quantities blindly. As long as the quality takes the first priority, quantity of benefits will automatically follow us by themselves like we never expect them to come but they'll come eventually.

That's why in this forum we must keep up a good work with strong efforts to share everything with our quality and focus on 2 things: quality and benefit. Quality is what we have to write things down based on our own experience and researches which not copy-pasted material from other people and focusing on benefit from our post to help others which may be in trouble with their trading. We'll never know who's experienced or beginners in this forum and maybe someone out there could use our help and solve their problems with the solutions we posted in this forum.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Asinivich For This Useful Post:

Festus (07-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

zee007 has a spectacular aura about zee007 has a spectacular aura about zee007 has a spectacular aura about zee007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mona042     
      Hi guys how are you hope that you are quite right in enjoying mt5 forum we are always posting quality post for good knowledge and good experience if you share your knowledge and experience it doesn't matter you have not enough experience about trading but if you share this share your thinking your mind set then it will give good decision and power 2 two other traders that they can trade better because lerner take decision from the senior traders I will be glad you share good post thank you so much
      quality of your posts always impact on your bonus if we do quality posts on the forum then the chances of our big bonus always increase we should always do quality posts on the forum to increase our bonus and with doing this we can also increase our knowledge of forex

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      555 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,961 Times in 831 Posts

Quality in station is the bare-bones requirement to achieve luminous bonus. If you have admirable wisdom of trading then you can make competent postman. Best appoint shear in posts or a untried point of fineness which is cognizance full to readers is the keystone to get profit from forum. Useless threaten gloomy the opportunity of reader therefore we should set quality post.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Festus will become famous soon enough Festus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb

I think our aim in this forum ought to shift from working for bonuses to trying to impact knowledge. No matter how much we put it learning is a continual and a gradual process. Many people keep complaining about low bonuses because that is where they focus their attention on. But if we begin to focus on making quality posts then the bonuses will begin to improve.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

ForexMetalHead is on a distinguished road ForexMetalHead's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

but important in this forum and have quality post and transmit what is right for other people, at least is what I try to do every day with my post, avoid post with different messages about the forum or in the wrong way because it can disrupt many traders who is learning about forex and making them misunderstand about experience in the forex market, yes you are sure that we need to always have post of qualities even because the forum requires it on us but first we have to demand it from us as well.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2