• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: May I share my threads or post links at social media?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,385 Times in 549 Posts

Default May I share my threads or post links at social media?

Dear Admin Staff, Please give me guidance about my little query.
      Is can I share my post/ Threads links at social media for the promotion purpose of mt5 forum and my profile.
      In accordance with rules and regulation of mt5 forum this is violation or not?
      Is any restriction please guide me or if this is allowed than what is the proper normative methodology?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nauman999 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Sherahmad will become famous soon enough Sherahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes brother according to my knowledge and information you can share your post at social media for promotion purpose as we know that every post that is shared by us and there is an option for Facebook is available if you click that option your post automatically published on Facebook that give you unregistered thanks for likes which increase your bonus.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4677 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,205 Times in 2,346 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nauman999     
      Dear Admin Staff, Please give me guidance about my little query.
      Is can I share my post/ Threads links at social media for the promotion purpose of mt5 forum and my profile.
      In accordance with rules and regulation of mt5 forum this is violation or not?
      Is any restriction please guide me or if this is allowed than what is the proper normative methodology?
      I don't think there is any problem if you do that there is no rule against that

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

brainstorm21 is an unknown quantity at this point brainstorm21's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dude what for do you humiliating yourself? Man,do you realy think that if the Administration gives you permishion you will earn a lot of subscribers? Be the human ,mate. It will be much more better if you will try to boost your social media using web-sites ,that boost the number of subscribers. Yes,it will cost a bit of money,but it will bring the real subscribers and likes for you. I can recommend for you this web-site - massmediaplus.com . I have tested it on my instagram account.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

SigurdAlj is an unknown quantity at this point SigurdAlj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brainstorm21     
      Dude what for do you humiliating yourself? Man,do you realy think that if the Administration gives you permishion you will earn a lot of subscribers? Be the human ,mate. It will be much more better if you will try to boost your social media using web-sites ,that boost the number of subscribers. Yes,it will cost a bit of money,but it will bring the real subscribers and likes for you. I can recommend for you this web-site - massmediaplus.com . I have tested it on my instagram account.
      hmm, nice site for abuse my acc

Reply to thread