MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cold

mafzaaaaal will become famous soon enough mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question GBD/USD

Today I am trading at pair GBP/USD . According my analysis it's prices increasing. Today I got 15 dollars profit from this pair by taking buy decision of buying. So friends I suggest you before selecting any pairs and trading you must know about the chart flow.
      Euro/usd is the best using pair in forex market and is no 1 in world. So use these pairs which are profitable.
      Name:  Screenshot_2019-07-10-17-41-49.png
Views: 17
Size:  165.6 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mafzaaaaal For This Useful Post:

mayo76544 (07-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,942 Times in 429 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mafzaaaaal     
      Today I am trading at pair GBP/USD . According my analysis it's prices increasing. Today I got 15 dollars profit from this pair by taking buy decision of buying. So friends I suggest you before selecting any pairs and trading you must know about the chart flow.
      Euro/usd is the best using pair in forex market and is no 1 in world. So use these pairs which are profitable.
      Attachment 125166
      GBPUSD has made a clear breach of the 1.2406 level and ended yesterday's trading. It starts today with more positive signs to confirm the continuation of the upside over intraday basis, and we expect the 1.2575 level to be tested initially. Therefore, we expect the pair to continue to dominate the coming trades, A breach of this level will push the price to 1.2655 directly, while the expected upside will remain intact unless the 1.2476 level is broken and stability below it again.

4. The following 8 users say Thank You to mayo76544 for this useful post.

kemo87 (07-11-2019), kero (07-11-2019), mouy76 (07-11-2019), Unregistered (5)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The gbpusd is one of my favourite pair as it goes well with my trading strategy. how ever it appears now that this pair is about to go a little bit on buy considering the overalls general bullish candle of last week and the Wednesday last weeks's bullish reversal candle which has given a short range bullish view to the market because the over all general out look for gbpusd is still bearish. how ever that those not mean that we can not catch some bullish move if we get some bullish signal to that effect in view of this we can buy gbpusd as soon as the market open for next week take profit at 1.2734 stop loss at 1.2497. check out the chart bellow for understanding.
      Attached Images  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Drunk

Mario67 has a spectacular aura about Mario67 has a spectacular aura about Mario67 has a spectacular aura about Mario67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 125785

In the morning the friend of GBPUSD in the D1 time frame still shows a bullish signal we see on the stochastic indicator with the setting 5,3,3 it looks like GBPUSD will go to the level of 1.2700 hopefully

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am sorry for my earlier analysis that was on buy but how ever it appear market has now changed and the technical view of the mare has now change this weeks from a buy market to a sell market and considering that the general view and long term view of this pair is bearish there for the sell on this pair this week is a holy grail and we can now sell this pair and set our stop loss at 1.2811 take profit at 1.1986 our target may be hit this month or next month please check out the monthly chart bellow and you will observe the sell force currently in the market.
      Attached Images  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Brandon022 is on a distinguished road Brandon022's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The pound-dollar currency pair, together with, other pair involving the US dollar is under the dominant influence of this couple. But today, players can respond to the publication of data on retail sales in the UK even before the release of news from the US. Additionally, the political situation in the country should also be highly considered. In a technical manner, the price is overcoming the level of 1.2450 (Murray 2.8) while it fits into the scope of correction. The currency pair still remains under the Kijun H4 line while the MACD indicator in situated in the negative area.

Name:  bonum.PNG
Views: 1
Size:  245.5 KB

Reply to thread