• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Insta forex third level verification?

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,081 Times in 1,682 Posts

Post Insta forex third level verification?

Hello guys I am suffering from verification problem at instaforex. I passed level 1 and 2 but my third level verification is left. Anyone tell me what type of document are upload at this level.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to mafzaaaaal for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mafzaaaaal     
      Hello guys I am suffering from verification problem at instaforex. I passed level 1 and 2 but my third level verification is left. Anyone tell me what type of document are upload at this level.
      Hi, Could you specify your trading account number?
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Eard1957 will become famous soon enough Eard1957's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mafzaaaaal     
      The documents are written read it there you will find what type of documents they require mostly they require you ID prof that you can verify with your CNIC card or driving licence or even with passport.

The other document they need is a utility bill that prof your residence you can use your electric water or internet bill for that. Rest you can ask live support as well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eard1957 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2019 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,945 Times in 565 Posts

You must to take a picture with your id in your hand with full your face to confirm that it is your real data

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,556 Times in 680 Posts

For Insta forex verification just two levels are enough and you can withdraw your profit if your two levels are passed in verification. But if you want to verify your 3rd level of verification then you can make a picture in which you hold in one hand 1st level verification document and in 2nd hand you upload 2nd level verification pass document. And upload this picture for 3rd level of verification.

Reply to thread