• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Never repeat trading mistakes

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2128 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,966 Times in 1,710 Posts

Mistakes are part of Human behavior. I think we can try to decrease the chances of mistakes in trading but we can't control them 100%. It's really important for trader to learn from their mistakes. Some time we failed to learn from them and keep repeating them in trading which cause more and more losses. Every time when you face loss in this business then you need to stop trading and learn from your mistakes first. Before going to recover loss, if we learn from our mistakes then we can easily improve our trading and increase the chances of successful trading. Never ignore any mistake in this business because it can be very costly.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

nattyhope2fx is on a distinguished road nattyhope2fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right, never repeat trading mistake,because in any mistake that happened in a forex trading market you are learning from it unless if you are trader that do not observe things around yourself. To me as a trader whenever i made a mistake i do not blame myself but learn from it and notice down in my trading book note.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

mar7080 has a spectacular aura about mar7080 has a spectacular aura about mar7080's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes friends you are right that we should not repeat our trading mistakes again and again in this way we face loss again and again so we should try to learn from these mistakes and never try to repeat again so we become a stronger trader.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Botches will continuously be made and they will continuously come your way, what things most is your capacity to handle them, how do you respond to them, the as it were thing you ought to do after a botch is to realize simply have done it, at that point inquire yourself what went off-base and most vitally how you ca do i in an unexpected way following time to avoid the same botch happening twice, typically the beginning of getting to the root cause and learning from you botches and never to be rehashed ever again.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by romanaromi12     
      Good points you are mentioned. Right decisions also came from wrong decisions and mistakes. So don't skip trade or lose heart by afraid your mistakes in Forex. Try your best to avoid mistakes and don't repeat them again in trade. Try to improve yourself in trading as more as you can do it. Learn more about trade. More practice helps you to reduce mistakes. So learn more and more and do practice.
      We can be successful in forex only if we learn from our mistakes. There is no way we will not make mistakes on our trades .The mistakes we made is an advantage to us if we can learn from it.Making mistakes in forex comes.from.the time we practice, all the mistakes we made should not bbe repeated agsin in our trades,once we no the secret of the mistakes the best thing is not to do it again ,Once we learn from our mistakes our trades will be profitable.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5