Thread: Stop dreaming success work toward it

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

borsawya is on a distinguished road borsawya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To be an ambitious person is required to do your best and chase success but sitting without doing anything would not lead you to anything but failure Thus, I advice any new trader to set a short term goal and a long term goal and work hard to achieve both.It is necessary for traders to take this business seriously to guarantee success, otherwise your goals will remain as just far dreams.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to borsawya for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kamran5857 will become famous soon enough Kamran5857 will become famous soon enough Kamran5857's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are right When New Member Forex joins, he dreams of being successful but does not learn correctly Because of which they have to suffer loss If we work hard instead of looking at the dream, then we can succeed in the forex In it we can fulfill our dream in heaven when we work hard

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

of course if one do the prayer and he did not make any attempt to do any work ,tell me what he praying for will it come to pass, what does this entail it therefore means that when you pray you also be doing work that way your dream can become reality, therefore we need to work hard for success as nothing good could ever come very cheap.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Daintree789 will become famous soon enough Daintree789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to all my friend at mt5 Forum and I want to tell you that Forex trading is not for Dreamers if you want to really get success and for studying then you have to get an experience about Forex trading and you have to do trading in Forex trading And other things I won't tell you that if you dream big then I think you will also get big in other meanings I want tell you that dreaming a big is good for us because this will also make our plan perfect for trading in Forex.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The forex trading business is not for dreamers but for those who are ready to put the necessary fire on their dreams by learning the proper way to trade the market.. It's not uncommon for good people to get the shit end of the stick in high school. Keep your head high.The more you build on these habits, the easier it is to do something like setting time aside to work on school work and committing to it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jam habib ahmad For This Useful Post:

Bazmi786 (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200 has a spectacular aura about pegugu200's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessV     
      Hello members. This evening I want to tell you it not proper to just think and dream about success in the forex trading business. The forex trading business is not for dreamers but for those who are ready to put the necessary fire on their dreams by learning the proper way to trade the market. Such ones eventually see their dreams come to reality.
      Yes you are right forex business is not for the lazy ones.Those who make success in it work for it.,we should not think it is by luck we can be successful in this business. We must be ready to learn very hard and practice with all our mind in our trades.Let stop dreaming but hard work so that we become perfect and profitable.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam is a glorious beacon of light HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      435 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

success is not the thing which summons will provide you in the plate so don't just dream about it just try to work hard and try to achieve the success for which you must need to improve yourself by watching in demo account increase your experience and knowledge and get all those informations which help you to get success

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Qaisar789 has a spectacular aura about Qaisar789 has a spectacular aura about Qaisar789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading business ia very beneficial and have big rewards who works hard in it. Who works hard amd have big capitals can get big profits from forex trading business. Bit is all is possible with our hard work and struggle. If we just dreaming about being rich and successful in forex trading business then it couldn't possible any way. If we want to be successful trader then we have to work hard with full devotion and sincerity....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Qaisar789 For This Useful Post:

Ali237 (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading business is not for dreamers but for those who are ready to put the necessary fire on their dreams by learning the proper way to trade the market.think of future profits without learning anything about the market is a mistake. always research on important market news and know where the market will go.I am totally agree with you that you should not stay with you are dream you should work hard regularly

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2