• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Sincere and Sincere Trading Journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,068 Times in 499 Posts

Default Sincere and Sincere Trading Journal

Hello most respectable members of MT5 Forum welcome to visit my trading journal i am new here my ID is Sincere. I visited trading journal 1 week ago and i worked here for 1 week here on other's journals and i am happy to see that How much good benefits of trading journal.
      We can get daily good updates of market news and daily technical analysis from this trading journal section and through which our experience and skills will be increase so i wish we should learn and grow through this great section "Trading Journal" section.
      I am new trader and having some experience on Major currencies pairs, Gold pair and trying to learn and getting good experience on others too.
      So i wish that give me your good suggestions and see my daily market updates and courage me for better performance.
      Now i am sharing EURUSD analysis yesterday we see Eurusd moved very good to the down side as we see that before previous day EURUSD moved to up side but yesterday it took good reverse and there was good retrace of EURUSD and it made low 1.1244 but now we can see that in H4 chart there is good movement in bullish trend and H4 technically candles are showing bullish trend so i hope it will touch 1.1270.
      Name:  12 june for sincere.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  85.7 KB
      Thanks you for visiting my trading journal.

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to Sincere for this useful post.

Batavia (07-12-2019), Bestfriend1 (07-22-2019), fembizz (07-12-2019), Financial (07-12-2019), fragile (07-12-2019), grasper (07-12-2019), LoveOForex (07-12-2019), sam143 (07-12-2019), serlysia (07-14-2019), Unregistered (3)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning sincere I feel realy happy to see your trading journal this is realy good for newbie trades to take benefit form the experience traders and there analysis.
      For now if we talk about the eurusd then we can see in the given chat below that this pair is now moving slightly in buying trend and has the key resistance on 1.1407 level thanks.
      plz visit and support my trading journal.
      Ladlasyed-Trading journal
      Attached Images  

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to Ladlasyed for this useful post.

Batavia (07-12-2019), Sincere (07-12-2019), Unregistered (4)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2016 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,911 Times in 548 Posts

Welcome to trading journal section mate i hope you will success with your jounal and earn much profit.
      So you trade in EURUSD pair, my opinion for this pair is still same and for this week EU will up.
      Name:  Screenshot_20190712-092119.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  194.3 KB

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

sam143 (07-12-2019), Sincere (07-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1456 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,109 Times in 1,725 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sincere     
      Hello most respectable members of MT5 Forum welcome to visit my trading journal i am new here my ID is Sincere. I visited trading journal 1 week ago and i worked here for 1 week here on other's journals and i am happy to see that How much good benefits of trading journal.
      We can get daily good updates of market news and daily technical analysis from this trading journal section and through which our experience and skills will be increase so i wish we should learn and grow through this great section "Trading Journal" section.
      I am new trader and having some experience on Major currencies pairs, Gold pair and trying to learn and getting good experience on others too.
      So i wish that give me your good suggestions and see my daily market updates and courage me for better performance.
      Now i am sharing EURUSD analysis yesterday we see Eurusd moved very good to the down side as we see that before previous day EURUSD moved to up side but yesterday it took good reverse and there was good retrace of EURUSD and it made low 1.1244 but now we can see that in H4 chart there is good movement in bullish trend and H4 technically candles are showing bullish trend so i hope it will touch 1.1270.
      Attachment 125518
      Hello dear,
      Good morning my dear I hope you would be good and first of all I want to say warm congratulation and welcome to join this community and I hope that you will enjoy your stay in this trading journal section and learn a lot of new things from senior traders.
      My dear there are a lot of traders who are doing trade on daily basis and also share their point of use which help us to improve our trading opportunity and also you will able to see that how much instaforex paying to their clients and how much they are happy.
      Overall at this time I am looking that gold is coming down with high quality and there is no chance of going up.
      Have a good day.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

LoveOForex (07-12-2019), sam143 (07-12-2019), Sincere (07-12-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bored

LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,504 Times in 1,075 Posts

Attachment 125518
      Hello mate,
      Good morning, my dear I hope you would be good and enjoying your profitable trading week very well.
      Welcome my dear on this great community I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us.
      My dear friend these days gold is really move unexpectedly and not giving any clear opportunity that's why most of big investors who believe on consistent profits they are stay away from the trading of gold that's why we also have need to stay away from it for doing safe trading and survive in this market for long term.
      Today overall I am looking that it can easily reached at 1400 level to make a strong bearish Candle in weekly time frame.
      Wish you all the best my dear for a successful trading career.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to LoveOForex for this useful post.

fragile (07-12-2019), Sincere (07-12-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1247 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,219 Times in 2,296 Posts

Attachment 125518
      Good morning Sincere, hope you ave a good week? I believe that you are saying the correct thing which the market suppose to do with respect to the Eurusd, i know that this pair will be going up this week, it has started and i expect more buying for it. It is better that we trade the Eurusd on the buying direction and leave it to roll for nothing lesser than 100 pips. This is what i know that will let us gain much through it. It could be targeted at 1.1385, that is over 100 pips.

I hope this helps.. Check below trendline image out.

Name:  eu.PNG
Views: 57
Size:  19.6 KB

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

fragile (07-12-2019), Sincere (07-12-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,840 Times in 3,957 Posts

Attachment 125518
      EURusd if it break below 1.1250 then it will go down and will reach 1.12 first and then 1.1110 bottom would be seen soon.
      So today there are high impact news are due if that news favour Usdx then EURusd will fall we should go for sell then rather than buying
      Wish you all the best thanks for sharing your analysis

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

sam143 (07-12-2019), Sincere (07-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      406 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,427 Times in 480 Posts

Attachment 125518
      Good Morning i want to say you Very welcome dear friend hope you will enjoy here in the trading journal and you will increase your trading knowledge and you can get daily good ideas good view about market updates from the trading journal so this is very clear that this community is very big so we should get good benefits from it today is the bonus paying day also wish you good luck.
      EURUSD is moving upside from the morning we can see but yesterday in USA session EURUSD picked very strong move to down side and it fell good from the high but now in the morning today i am looking that may be it is taking some retrace or making its trend towards upside in technically it will be clear in next H4 candle.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sam143 For This Useful Post:

Sincere (07-12-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,068 Times in 499 Posts

Hello dear friends good evening i am happy and i really want to say thanks to all such members who visited my trading journal today i joined and i am new.
      Now i am sharing very good analysis with you about gold i was happy to see a good momentum is strong in gold that gold will be bullish so we can take good advantage from gold buying trade according to H4 chart there is good opportunity in buying trade and gold can break its high 1412 and it will touch 1415 very soon.
      Name:  gold sincere.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  98.4 KB

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sincere for this useful post.

ElizaBeth (07-12-2019), Forexguru7786 (07-12-2019), LoveOForex (07-12-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Forexguru7786 is just really nice Forexguru7786 is just really nice Forexguru7786 is just really nice Forexguru7786 is just really nice Forexguru7786 is just really nice Forexguru7786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear friends good evening i am happy and i really want to say thanks to all such members who visited my trading journal today i joined and i am new.
      Now i am sharing very good analysis with you about gold i was happy to see a good momentum is strong in gold that gold will be bullish so we can take good advantage from gold buying trade according to H4 chart there is good opportunity in buying trade and gold can break its high 1412 and it will touch 1415 very soon.
      Attachment 125612
      Dear trader I am having different idea than you. If we see the hourly chart then that is forming up very nice pattern for the continuation of the bearish trend. And soon that will start falling. So review your idea before going to open the trade.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Forexguru7786 For This Useful Post:

Sincere (07-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ...