• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: URGENT!! MUST READ!! Never Give your Login or Password Details.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

tech687 is on a distinguished road tech687's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thx For this use full post.its really really very harmful for all members.never never give user name and password to any one.its best post of the forum.

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,938 Times in 7,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      people are just too lazy to make post and they want to take short cut by hacking.

what a shame to see talented people do things like this. if they are really great then why not try to make EA or custom indicator and make money from trading or selling it...
      its not that they are talented they are cheap as they just copy the whole page and do some back end php programing ..
      that can be done easily if you are computer student as php and few other computer language are almost same.use same parameters.
      its just like kids are playing. they wont get any thing from it. as it will only hack the mt5 account or insta account. all the user when get failed to login they will retrieve their pwd to their email and if found any loss they can easily contact with the authorities and get thing solve

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

Toxic (04-18-2012)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,466 Times in 5,582 Posts

Finally, got rid of the actual phisher (the one who created that phishing site).

He had 9 accounts at our forum and he was the user who was trying to be extremely smart named as forexx. He actually wanted to become a moderator and was trying to impress me and the admin that he knows a lot if we face such an attack. He attacked us himself and then tried to show that he is capable of getting rid of all such hackers and stuff. He made clone accounts with my name twice and got banned the same day. He thought I won't be able to catch him but he doesn't knows me

He was from India. I am sure he will try to take some revenge by creating more clone accounts with my name or Admin's name or any other reliable user's name but I have already announced, never give your passwords nor login through any suspicious page, except the real MT5 forum.

@ forexx, son you should have noticed my signature. The day I caught you (Sunday's morning) I added a sentence in my signature but you couldn't notice it. It says:
      :

YOU WILL FIND ME ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOU LIKE ALWAYS

Stupid penetration tester got what he deserved!

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

asingh601 (04-19-2012), Aviz (04-19-2012), Baguwah (04-19-2012), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-19-2012), NikitaBelle (04-19-2012), osmangonik (12-09-2012), Passionate Pisces (04-19-2012), wahabraheem (04-19-2012)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Yeehaw

svyatoslav69 has a spectacular aura about svyatoslav69 has a spectacular aura about svyatoslav69's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1093 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Finally, got rid of the actual phisher (the one who created that phishing site).

He had 9 accounts at our forum and he was the user who was trying to be extremely smart named as forexx. He actually wanted to become a moderator and was trying to impress me and the admin that he knows a lot if we face such an attack. He attacked us himself and then tried to show that he is capable of getting rid of all such hackers and stuff. He made clone accounts with my name twice and got banned the same day. He thought I won't be able to catch him but he doesn't knows me

He was from India. I am sure he will try to take some revenge by creating more clone accounts with my name or Admin's name or any other reliable user's name but I have already announced, never give your passwords nor login through any suspicious page, except the real MT5 forum.

@ forexx, son you should have noticed my signature. The day I caught you (Sunday's morning) I added a sentence in my signature but you couldn't notice it. It says:
      :

so the one that give us information is the one that did it ? couldnt believe it

are these banned guy the same : forexx, forexism, exforex ?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to svyatoslav69 For This Useful Post:

Toxic (04-19-2012)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

wahabraheem is a jewel in the rough wahabraheem is a jewel in the rough wahabraheem is a jewel in the rough wahabraheem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Such person never gets the success in their life , reason only that they try to do the cheap things.
      Moderator if have such mind then how forums can run , if he wanted to be mod should concern with the Admin
      between You did a really nice Job , Mean you rock Toxic

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wahabraheem For This Useful Post:

Toxic (04-19-2012)

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks

:

wow great..
      thats really good that Toxic our Super Moderator caught the so called hacker I dont know what he is up to why so he was doing all this stuff but he done really cheap thing.. from now on we really have to take care not only clone web page of mt5 also dont need to visit any specious signature web site if you visit never ever give any of your account information.

thanks again Toxic your super cool.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

Toxic (04-19-2012)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,466 Times in 5,582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav69     
      so the one that give us information is the one that did it ? couldnt believe it

are these banned guy the same : forexx, forexism, exforex ?
      Yeah they were all same. There were 6 other accounts apart from the 3 you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by wahabraheem     
      Such person never gets the success in their life , reason only that they try to do the cheap things.
      Moderator if have such mind then how forums can run , if he wanted to be mod should concern with the Admin
      between You did a really nice Job , Mean you rock Toxic
      Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      wow great..
      thats really good that Toxic our Super Moderator caught the so called hacker I dont know what he is up to why so he was doing all this stuff but he done really cheap thing.. from now on we really have to take care not only clone web page of mt5 also dont need to visit any specious signature web site if you visit never ever give any of your account information.

thanks again Toxic your super cool.
      Thanks for your comments Aviz. Hope we can keep the forum safe from such culprits.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

Aviz (04-19-2012), wahabraheem (04-19-2012)

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Thanks for your comments Aviz. Hope we can keep the forum safe from such culprits.
      agree with you its not only moderates members can also take part for the better environment , we all as member do duty as well, spots things out if we find any suspicious activities and get in touch with moderates to clean up the mess.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (04-19-2012), Toxic (04-19-2012)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

duniadotcom is an unknown quantity at this point duniadotcom's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for the information, it is very important concerning the safety of our account at the forum hope all forms of cheating will be undertaken by people who are not responsible for immediately on detection by the admin and moderator, Thanks

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to duniadotcom for this useful post.

Passionate Pisces (04-19-2012), Toxic (04-19-2012)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

blessingesohe is on a distinguished road blessingesohe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      329 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks to you our mentor and our father, toxic for all your admonitions and informations, it is taken note of.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to blessingesohe for this useful post.

Passionate Pisces (04-19-2012), Toxic (04-19-2012)

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...