• Reply to thread
    Page 141 of 141 ... 136 139 140 141
    Results 1,401 to 1,405 of 1405

Thread: Anum555's trading journal

1. #1401 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,695 Times in 2,227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anum555     
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on the matter today I am going to sharing with you guys my anal at gold dear friend gold makes a highest of this seven years my account is making a huge loss . According to my Analysiss gold will definitely move in upward direction and will touch the upper 1700 so what's your opinion about the time
      Good morning friend, you have given an attachment on which you have got a lot of property and I am that you have achieved I am thinking too much if I am losing, but you do not need to panic, your love will be accepted but you will have to wait a bit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

UR Malhi (02-25-2020)

3. #1402 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      490 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,539 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paro12     
      Asalam walekum eid ok brother guys, you will be all right let me tell you The EURJPY pair resumed its negative attack yesterday, affected by the strength of 120.30 barrier and approaches the first negative target at 119.35, while stochastic continuous fluctuation within the oversold areas will increase the chances of gathering the additional negative momentum and allows us to wait to record additional targets that might start at 118.60 followed by 117.50 in the upcoming period thanks
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience I also agree with you guys I think you are right about the time
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack reacher For This Useful Post:

UR Malhi (02-25-2020)

5. #1403 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,032 Times in 1,096 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on the matter today I am going to sharing with you guys my anal at gold dear friend gold makes a highest of this seven years my account is making a huge loss . According to my Analysiss gold will definitely move in upward direction and will touch the upper 1700 so what's your opinion about the time
      Hello my dear If you want more experience and knowledge about gold, we should now So you have to be very good about gold If you work hard you will definitely succeed, hardworking your

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kaamranaahmed For This Useful Post:

UR Malhi (02-25-2020)

7. #1404 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi has a reputation beyond repute UR Malhi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,435 Times in 823 Posts

I hope you has lost your account has been washed. Don't try to open your with out stopp loss and TP. Gol is very risky to trade. Its overall trend is gold with low balance. And make good plan to in the market. You have to plan where to trade and where.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to UR Malhi for this useful post.

Malhi sab (02-25-2020), Mian gee (02-25-2020), Wadda (02-25-2020)

9. #1405 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,175 Times in 625 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paro12     
      Asalam walekum eid ok brother guys, you will be all right let me tell you The EURJPY pair resumed its negative attack yesterday, affected by the strength of 120.30 barrier and approaches the first negative target at 119.35, while stochastic continuous fluctuation within the oversold areas will increase the chances of gathering the additional negative momentum and allows us to wait to record additional targets that might start at 118.60 followed by 117.50 in the upcoming period thanks
      My dear friend, I wish you would be fine and I am going to tell you my experience about eur JPY .To the extent that I think that Zero JPY will now move upwards because its strong level has become very strong. And its next resistance level could be about 118 and it is going to break out the assembly and it will go to touch 120
      Sunnyleone trading journal .Visit and get enough analysis about matels and currencies https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?214759-Sunnyleone-trading-journal&p=14089648&viewfull=1#post14089648

Reply to thread
    Page 141 of 141 ... 136 139 140 141