• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Should we close our trade before the weekend??

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mona042 is a name known to all Mona042 is a name known to all Mona042 is a name known to all Mona042 is a name known to all Mona042 is a name known to all Mona042 is a name known to all Mona042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      250 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Should we close our trade before the weekend??

Hi guys how are you hope that you are quite right and enjoying MT5 forum,
      Friends some people have different opinions about trading before starting of weekend should we close our all trades before start of weekend?
      Please gave you experience and knowledge about trading

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mona042 for this useful post.

ForexMetalHead (07-13-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ideal fans of forum you close your order at any time before the market closed and this is very nice forum that will give the opportunity to earn a lot of money from trading business and metatrader 4 has a lot of features that will help you in the trading business

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Festus will become famous soon enough Festus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb

This is quite a tricky situation. Holding on to a trade over the week shows professionality and discipline. But there are two ways to it. Sometimes the market continues from where it closed and your trade will continue to go in your way. Other times it will open with a gap which can touch your stop loss. In this case the choice of holding it or closing it depends on your personal conviction.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

ForexMetalHead is on a distinguished road ForexMetalHead's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes should, weekend the market can have a difference between schedules of each brokerage, some of closings and other of opening with that the price can vary a lot, it is important that closes when it is open the price may have fallen or raised several points and thus making the trader lose money without having control, many times I have tried to do this always was not favorable for me, so I close everything and I advise all traders to close as well.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Raw100 has a spectacular aura about Raw100 has a spectacular aura about Raw100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mona042     
      Hi guys how are you hope that you are quite right and enjoying MT5 forum,
      Friends some people have different opinions about trading before starting of weekend should we close our all trades before start of weekend?
      Please gave you experience and knowledge about trading
      My dear feiend, it is important for us to close our trade before the weekend because if we don't we may alot of money if a new market begins on the first working day of the week, but if we put a stop and take then we can leave it to the new week, that's why stop and take is very imperative in forex trading.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,018 Times in 647 Posts

when it is open the price may have fallen or raised several points and thus making the trader lose money without having control, many times I have tried to do this always was not favorable for me, so I close everything and I advise all traders to close as well.many times I have tried to do this always was not favorable for me, so I close everything and I advise all traders to close as well.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is good if we close our all trades before closing time at weekend because we have no idea that from which value It will reopen after weekend. So it is better to close all trades but if your trades are in loss then it is not good to close them because when they are already in loss then keep patience and wait for reopening of next session.

Reply to thread