• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Are you making profit from your bonus account continually

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Raw100 has a spectacular aura about Raw100 has a spectacular aura about Raw100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Are you making profit from your bonus account continually

Hello everyone on MT5 I love you all
      I want to know if we are making profit from our bonus account. We are all working hard here by posting and sharing our Knowledge with each other but it is important for us to make profit from our bonus account. Do not waste your bonus, but when trading make sure you make your analysis of the market well and also have a good plan and strategy, don't say because it is a bonus so if you loss it won't affect your pocket, yes it won't but consider the time, energy, resources and many others you've put just to get this bonus.

WATCH YOUR TRADE WELL

I WILL FELL VERY HAPPY IF WE ARE ALL MAKING PROFIT FROM OUR BONUS ACCOUNT

I WISH US THE VERY BEST OF LUCK IN OUR TRADING

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,018 Times in 647 Posts

Forex is a good business most of the people can you work in forex market those people who can work in hard strong experience wrong information about the analysis of market so they have faced of big profit .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No sir I don't make profit on my every trade. it is trading market in which both factors are available profit and loss so i don't feel any burden on my trades and do not take tension if I faced loss some time but I really enjoying in this forum and earning good income. When i faced loss then I feel that is not my day so I close that trade and wait for the best movement and then reopen my trade and get profit from it.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      322 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No dear, due to my lackness i washed my account and after that i am confused and just working on this mt5 forum which provides us a platform for learning and earning weekly bonus. I am building my capital and i hope after a week i will be successful to start my trading again.

Reply to thread