Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 7 ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Results 41 to 50 of 63

    Thread: serlysia's trading journal

    1. #41 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----
       
      chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Posts
      4,979
      Accumulated bonus
      2088 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      14,013
      Thanked 11,667 Times in 4,040 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by serlysia     
      hello friends, happy monday. how are you? update journal trading pair GBPUSD 22 / 07
      ================================================== ====
      from the weakening of the GBPUSD market last weekend, it looks like today will also experience weakness, continue the market decline, and I expect up to the support area or in the box I have drawn. so for me it is better to open a sell position with the target support area, but we also have to monitor the movement of the USD currency, because it usually gives a fairly aggressive market effect, but if the USD currency strengthens, of course the GBPUSD market will drop even deeper.
      hello dear, at this moment from what i see on h4 time frame, i see that there is some bullish power trying to bring the price of gbp-usd to a bullish trend, which i think have a good opportunity because the price also on support area at this moment, so i think for selling gbp-usd we need to wait on resistant area when there is a clear bearish signal on h4 time frame.


    2. The following 3 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

      bocahedan (07-22-2019), Momibhai (07-22-2019), serlysia (07-23-2019)

    3. #42 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai's Avatar
      Posts
      2,006
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,827
      Thanked 4,411 Times in 1,574 Posts

      Post

      Quote Originally Posted by serlysia     
      hello friends, happy monday. how are you? update journal trading pair GBPUSD 22 / 07
      ================================================== ====
      from the weakening of the GBPUSD market last weekend, it looks like today will also experience weakness, continue the market decline, and I expect up to the support area or in the box I have drawn. so for me it is better to open a sell position with the target support area, but we also have to monitor the movement of the USD currency, because it usually gives a fairly aggressive market effect, but if the USD currency strengthens, of course the GBPUSD market will drop even deeper.
      Good morning dear friend and happy Monday first day of working of this week.
      Of course gbpusd can pull to its support level. But I think that the main trend of this pair is bearish, so we have to wait for good entry points for sell.
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.


    4. The Following User Says Thank You to Momibhai For This Useful Post:

      serlysia (07-23-2019)

    5. #43 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine
       
      serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia's Avatar
      Posts
      347
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      395
      Thanked 664 Times in 317 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zahir1986     
      Hello Dear Friend,
      Good Noon.How are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I am bullish in GBPUSD for next week and also in long term.For me it will go up as i shared my chart in my journal.So lets see what happened and how market reach in next week.
      Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Offcurse mate gbpusd since last Friday running with the experience of bearish pressure. You and I know the price gained a lot of pips from 1.2395 to 1.2551. But after that the price could not maintian his stability. Right now I am waiting for breching its support 1.2437 and if the price able to trade below the rate then I will open sell order else I am waiting to get more reliable signal to trade the price.
      Anwyay, you looking very young but your thinking and analysis is very wised and logical to follow.
      Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan     
      Good morning serlysia my friend,we might see GBPUSD to move up in next few hours as i see an up signal on H1 chart and it looks like GBPUSD also can't break below SMA 50 on H1 chart. But looking at H4 chart i still see a down signal so there will be a down pressure today and currently the price is testing SMA 50 on H4 chart and if it can't break then it will go even higher otherwise it will make down move today.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend.
      Quote Originally Posted by Khan70     
      Good morning to my dear mate I am fine and happy and I hope you are fine and you go trading dear I see your post analyses fire gbpusd I am agree with your analysis because I see the setup for gbpusd it's going to fall down continually and I hope it will going to touch the next support area and I hope now gbpusd is very weak and it's going to more fall down so take care of our good reading
      Quote Originally Posted by BlackDollar     
      Hello dear how are you I hope you are doing well today so according to my analysis it will be move up because we can see the Gbpshow the strongness so you can take a buy trade you need to wait for London session opening than you can take a decision easily thanks for sharing your thoughts with us have a great day
      Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      hello dear, at this moment from what i see on h4 time frame, i see that there is some bullish power trying to bring the price of gbp-usd to a bullish trend, which i think have a good opportunity because the price also on support area at this moment, so i think for selling gbp-usd we need to wait on resistant area when there is a clear bearish signal on h4 time frame.
      Quote Originally Posted by Momibhai     
      Good morning dear friend and happy Monday first day of working of this week.
      Of course gbpusd can pull to its support level. But I think that the main trend of this pair is bearish, so we have to wait for good entry points for sell.
      hello friends, how are you? I hope today is better than yesterday. GBPUSD pair analysis update 07-23
      From my observation, this GBPUSD market, when viewed from the daily, weekely and monthly time frames, seems to still have a big chance for the weaker. So I better wait for the market to go up a little first until the white line I have made, after that if there is a good signal weakening then I open short positions targeting the closest support area. but its own vigilance if the white line is penetrated, then I will analyze it further, but the point is the day I focus on the weakening again.
      Spoiler Spoiler:


    6. The following 7 users say Thank You to serlysia for this useful post.

      amiron56 (07-23-2019), bocahedan (07-23-2019), Khan70 (07-23-2019), skyboy (07-23-2019), Unregistered (2), zahir1986 (07-23-2019)

    7. #44 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Posts
      7,242
      Accumulated bonus
      5571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      22,608
      Thanked 28,375 Times in 6,023 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by serlysia     
      hello friends, how are you? I hope today is better than yesterday. GBPUSD pair analysis update 07-23
      From my observation, this GBPUSD market, when viewed from the daily, weekely and monthly time frames, seems to still have a big chance for the weaker. So I better wait for the market to go up a little first until the white line I have made, after that if there is a good signal weakening then I open short positions targeting the closest support area. but its own vigilance if the white line is penetrated, then I will analyze it further, but the point is the day I focus on the weakening again.
      Good morning serlysia my friend,from my technical point of view,i think GBPUSD is trying to move down today because i see a down signal on H4 chart
      But if i look at daily chart it still shows an up signal so i think we might still see some up move to recover from long down move of GBPUSD
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend.


    8. The following 3 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

      amiron56 (07-23-2019), Khan70 (07-23-2019), serlysia (07-24-2019)

    9. #45 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love
       
      Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Posts
      3,776
      Accumulated bonus
      2430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      12,931
      Thanked 17,819 Times in 4,037 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by serlysia     
      hello friends, how are you? I hope today is better than yesterday. GBPUSD pair analysis update 07-23
      From my observation, this GBPUSD market, when viewed from the daily, weekely and monthly time frames, seems to still have a big chance for the weaker. So I better wait for the market to go up a little first until the white line I have made, after that if there is a good signal weakening then I open short positions targeting the closest support area. but its own vigilance if the white line is penetrated, then I will analyze it further, but the point is the day I focus on the weakening again.
      Good morning to my dear maid I hope you are woke up with this beautiful morning dear I am fine and happy and I hope you are fine and make in a good profit from your trading
      Dear friend I see your post analysis for gbpusd in my opinion gbpusd is now in various position I see the chart in daily time frame in daily time frame gbpusd is continuously in breech position and I hope it will going to more in fall down today so take care for profitable trading


    10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

      amiron56 (07-23-2019), bocahedan (07-23-2019), serlysia (07-24-2019)

    11. #46 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Posts
      1,889
      Accumulated bonus
      488 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,912
      Thanked 3,927 Times in 1,647 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by serlysia     
      hello friends, how are you? I hope today is better than yesterday. GBPUSD pair analysis update 07-23
      From my observation, this GBPUSD market, when viewed from the daily, weekely and monthly time frames, seems to still have a big chance for the weaker. So I better wait for the market to go up a little first until the white line I have made, after that if there is a good signal weakening then I open short positions targeting the closest support area. but its own vigilance if the white line is penetrated, then I will analyze it further, but the point is the day I focus on the weakening again.
      Hello Dear Friend serlysia,
      Good Morning how are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I am Bullish in GBPUSD for last week and i am still Bullish.I think the down move is just retracement and limited.It will go up in the coming week and my 1st target is 1.2750 in this pair.So lets see how market move and react in coming days.


    12. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahir1986 for this useful post.

      amiron56 (07-23-2019), serlysia (07-24-2019)

    13. #47 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----
       
      amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Posts
      20,582
      Accumulated bonus
      8796 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      42,356
      Thanked 45,744 Times in 12,932 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by serlysia     
      hello friends, how are you? I hope today is better than yesterday. GBPUSD pair analysis update 07-23
      From my observation, this GBPUSD market, when viewed from the daily, weekely and monthly time frames, seems to still have a big chance for the weaker. So I better wait for the market to go up a little first until the white line I have made, after that if there is a good signal weakening then I open short positions targeting the closest support area. but its own vigilance if the white line is penetrated, then I will analyze it further, but the point is the day I focus on the weakening again.
      Yes this is not bad analysis of you on gbpusd price. Thanks a lot for you good analysis. I see your are very active person though looking very young. From the first day of this week we are bearing common thinking on the price.
      Friend, last day the price came at below level and broke 1.2475 price after that they try to rcover his downside movement. Right now the price has started his trend our expecting side. I hope sell trade on gbpusd will make you happy what is our wanting.
      Anyway, All the best my dear mate with bright future in this business.


    14. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

      bocahedan (07-23-2019), serlysia (07-24-2019)

    15. #48 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine
       
      serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia's Avatar
      Posts
      347
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      395
      Thanked 664 Times in 317 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan     
      Good morning serlysia my friend,from my technical point of view,i think GBPUSD is trying to move down today because i see a down signal on H4 chart
      But if i look at daily chart it still shows an up signal so i think we might still see some up move to recover from long down move of GBPUSD
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend.
      Quote Originally Posted by Khan70     
      Good morning to my dear maid I hope you are woke up with this beautiful morning dear I am fine and happy and I hope you are fine and make in a good profit from your trading
      Dear friend I see your post analysis for gbpusd in my opinion gbpusd is now in various position I see the chart in daily time frame in daily time frame gbpusd is continuously in breech position and I hope it will going to more in fall down today so take care for profitable trading
      Quote Originally Posted by zahir1986     
      Hello Dear Friend serlysia,
      Good Morning how are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I am Bullish in GBPUSD for last week and i am still Bullish.I think the down move is just retracement and limited.It will go up in the coming week and my 1st target is 1.2750 in this pair.So lets see how market move and react in coming days.
      Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Yes this is not bad analysis of you on gbpusd price. Thanks a lot for you good analysis. I see your are very active person though looking very young. From the first day of this week we are bearing common thinking on the price.
      Friend, last day the price came at below level and broke 1.2475 price after that they try to rcover his downside movement. Right now the price has started his trend our expecting side. I hope sell trade on gbpusd will make you happy what is our wanting.
      Anyway, All the best my dear mate with bright future in this business.
      may blessings always be with us. GBPUSD pair journal updates 24/07
      ================================================== =======================
      after 3 days the GBPUSD market has weakened, it looks like today has a big chance to weaken again, but before that the market will correct up first until the white line that I have made, after that it will go down even deeper, so that the GBPUSD market will drop back today . so with that analysis I am waiting for a good moment to open sell positions with the next target area support or the white box that I have described.
      Spoiler Spoiler:


    16. The following 7 users say Thank You to serlysia for this useful post.

      amiron56 (07-24-2019), bocahedan (07-24-2019), ForexRider (07-24-2019), grandfather (07-24-2019), husseinmatwally (07-24-2019), Nasiralvi (08-03-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-09-2019)

    17. #49 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Posts
      7,242
      Accumulated bonus
      5571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      22,608
      Thanked 28,375 Times in 6,023 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by serlysia     
      may blessings always be with us. GBPUSD pair journal updates 24/07
      ================================================== =======================
      after 3 days the GBPUSD market has weakened, it looks like today has a big chance to weaken again, but before that the market will correct up first until the white line that I have made, after that it will go down even deeper, so that the GBPUSD market will drop back today . so with that analysis I am waiting for a good moment to open sell positions with the next target area support or the white box that I have described.
      Good morning serlysia my friend,i think GBPUSD is trying to move down in next few hours as i see a down signal on H1 chart but i also see an up signal is formed on H4 chart so i think overall today GBPUSD will try to move up and if i look at daily chart it also show an up signal so i think GBPUSD will try to move higher this week.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.


    18. The following 9 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

      amiron56 (07-24-2019), ForexRider (07-24-2019), Nasiralvi (08-03-2019), serlysia (07-24-2019), shahbaz hassan manzoor (08-09-2019), Unregistered (4)

    19. #50 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----
       
      amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Posts
      20,582
      Accumulated bonus
      8796 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      42,356
      Thanked 45,744 Times in 12,932 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by serlysia     
      may blessings always be with us. GBPUSD pair journal updates 24/07
      ================================================== =======================
      after 3 days the GBPUSD market has weakened, it looks like today has a big chance to weaken again, but before that the market will correct up first until the white line that I have made, after that it will go down even deeper, so that the GBPUSD market will drop back today . so with that analysis I am waiting for a good moment to open sell positions with the next target area support or the white box that I have described.
      Good day serlysia, I often says you looking young but you are matured trader as long as analyser. In this week no high impact news who help the price to climb. But Fundamentally gbp try to manage power to rebuilding his fundation. So I do not think that the price will make a huge downtrend though h4 and day chart indicate the price is really bearish.


    20. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

      bocahedan (07-24-2019), Nasiralvi (08-03-2019), serlysia (07-24-2019)

    Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 7 ... 3 4 5 6 7

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts