I am:
    ----

Sixstar will become famous soon enough Sixstar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes you are saying absolutely right because if we not save our money during trading then don,t make trade. If you are in profit then first withdraw your money and then go to new trade and also don't trade with more investment. If you have generate some pips then withdraw them first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sixstar For This Useful Post:

JDS'sWorld (22-10-2020)

3. #72 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

LiveForex is a splendid one to behold LiveForex is a splendid one to behold LiveForex is a splendid one to behold LiveForex is a splendid one to behold LiveForex is a splendid one to behold LiveForex is a splendid one to behold LiveForex is a splendid one to behold LiveForex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Saving money is vary important matter in forex market. Capital is a very important factor in forex trading which acts as an investment in our trading. It is very important to determine how much we should invest and how much our capital should be. We should trade accordingly after looking at the market conditions considering our account capital. We need to trade very carefully after judging the condition of our currency pair and the best time to trade. We need to analyze, plan, manage money and currency pairs - on which we are going to trade - we need to trade with adequate valuation. Special care should be taken so that the capital is not zero with any wrong trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #73 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Farhana1 has much to be proud of Farhana1 has much to be proud of Farhana1 has much to be proud of Farhana1 has much to be proud of Farhana1 has much to be proud of Farhana1 has much to be proud of Farhana1 has much to be proud of Farhana1 has much to be proud of Farhana1 has much to be proud of Farhana1 has much to be proud of Farhana1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    473 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,413 Times in 542 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Through trading we can save our money forex market because with that huge trading knowledge you can do any other things easily and be making your regular income from the forex trading market. big investment is also a big advantage. Both are important but not every trader has access to a big capital to invest in the forex market but almost every trader can acquire a huge trading knowledge with some efforts.

5. #74 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

black-hawk will become famous soon enough black-hawk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    If we wants to make our future in Forex trading then we need to have full command in risk assessment and we should also manage the risk to be safe in trading. Forex market can be complicated.it all depends on how you have desired to tune it work for you.it can either be harmful or useful.depends on the ability to follow the necessary led down rule.number one:good money management is the key rule to successful trading.

6. #75 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:

AmjadHussain0997 is on a distinguished road AmjadHussain0997's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    A common question raised is how much should I be saving?. While its certainly hard to answer, and your saving capabilities are an individual matter, we can take a look at how much people generally tend to save. For this, lets take a glance at the savings rates in the US and the EU. A savings rate is basically how much you save, divided by how much you earn. The following are the savings rates in the US and the EU since 2000:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AmjadHussain0997 For This Useful Post:

sohailsohail (26-10-2020)

8. #76 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Mehwish01 will become famous soon enough Mehwish01's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I realise that forex give me anything money is not one of them it taught me patients and hard work it also improved my language and I made new friend in forum from all around the world forex is a vast wealth of knowledge and store of money we can learn and earn money from hairs Mowgli if we can set your own strategy we can do income permanently lot of scope in online income process but forex is completely different than that because it has on system and strategy where are trader can build up their career he trading can change his financial States status fast with confidently dealing is one of the best Internet business in which we can generate income just by sharing and purchasing different shades in market.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mehwish01 For This Useful Post:

10. #77 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro is a splendid one to behold duro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    733 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    If you don't add up some part of your profits ( in pips) to your capital, then you can never grow. One of the jobs every trader does is to grow his capital and you can't be said to be in real business when you are not building your capital. Profits are okay, but we must not withdraw all without saving to add up to our capital. The essence is to grow your capital on the long run and keep it immune from the risks in the market.
    Jesus Christ is Lord - King Of Kings!.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to duro For This Useful Post:

12. #78 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

rufan will become famous soon enough rufan will become famous soon enough rufan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Actually margin level is very important in during opening trade because of 90% of traders blow their account during trading without thinking of their margin level of their account.So just opening a order is very easy but saving money is very imortant.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rufan For This Useful Post:

14. #79 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

kinza malik has a spectacular aura about kinza malik has a spectacular aura about kinza malik's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    45 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well,According to my point of view,We should make trades but we should have a good capital that we have less capital then we should avoid to trade in the forex market we can wait until we have a not good capital we can work at the forum and increase our bonus on the weekly basis and we should have minimum of $50 of Bonus and then we should work. When we have $50 bonus then we make trades with the minimum lot size which is 0.01 . When we have a strong signal that market will move either in the positive or negative direction then we can use up Big Lot size but if we will be greedy then we will not be succeeded.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kinza malik For This Useful Post:

16. #80 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

sohailsohail has a reputation beyond repute sohailsohail has a reputation beyond repute sohailsohail has a reputation beyond repute sohailsohail has a reputation beyond repute sohailsohail has a reputation beyond repute sohailsohail has a reputation beyond repute sohailsohail has a reputation beyond repute sohailsohail has a reputation beyond repute sohailsohail has a reputation beyond repute sohailsohail has a reputation beyond repute sohailsohail has a reputation beyond repute sohailsohail's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    323 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,030 Times in 1,350 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by riaz musa khel     
    Every trader needs to understand that forex is all about making the pips and keeping the pips so it is very important for a trader to read about what it takes to making a better trader outside knowledge one needs to develop their money management skills if they want to sustain their trading.
    Yes this is very true and very good that we should alwyas open the our trade and save our money with the good positive trade if we are fall of the negativity then we loss the our all money but its very important that for us we should save the our money in every conditions and every cost so its very good for the our future business and our good career in the forex trading business.

Reply to thread
Page 8 of 18 ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 13 ...