from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 10 of 18 ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 15 ...

Thread: Open your trade but first save the money

1. #91 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    733 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by riaz musa khel     
    Every trader needs to understand that forex is all about making the pips and keeping the pips so it is very important for a trader to read about what it takes to making a better trader outside knowledge one needs to develop their money management skills if they want to sustain their trading.
    Saving of the money should be the priority for any trader to keep the money safe and survive in the market for long time, the good trader always keep his money safe and protected from big loses or margin call and so he enjoy trading all time and makes consistent profits, this requires trading with the suitable volume and suitable risk that keep trading protected from dangerous conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #92 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

saniaashraf7777 has a spectacular aura about saniaashraf7777 has a spectacular aura about saniaashraf7777's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    A pro trader also first think about his money how to safe how to manage and how to earn good profit over that money so my friend here in this business our first priority to safe our investment that is real or through bonus these are both necessary to safe first and then start earning from that money use Sl and TP and then we make safe money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 8 users say Thank You to saniaashraf7777 for this useful post.

angrezi (30-10-2020), Fatima-Sahir (30-10-2020), minti (30-10-2020), North star (30-10-2020), peterson (30-10-2020), pilot (30-10-2020), SumbalNaseem (30-10-2020), Unregistered (1)

4. #93 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

minti is on a distinguished road minti's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    in any business or even trading you should have handsome amount of money at hand first become it help you make rational decisions and boost your confidence about investment or trading .and in any case if u loss some money you would not lose hope or back out u can try your luck again but if you start trading with small amount if you did not get the jack pot you will give up easily so to be successfull in trading its another key point you should save money first.

5. #94 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1035 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,335 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    The best way for doing trading in Forex and for doing security trading it is important that we do trading in this style in which we can able to save our account also for this we should do trading with proper patients and by understanding the market carefully

6. 3 users say Thank You to zs23 for this useful post.

azam786 (31-10-2020), pashaloohar (31-10-2020), sid006 (31-10-2020)

7. #95 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    624 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,080 Times in 3,151 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    When traders do trading in Forex they should always use stop loss in their trading then they will able to do secure trading in Forex after doing proper planning and analysis traders should always use stop loss in their trade this will help them to save their account from big losses

8. 4 users say Thank You to pashaloohar for this useful post.

azam786 (31-10-2020), salmanpasha (31-10-2020), sid006 (31-10-2020), zs23 (31-10-2020)

9. #96 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 296 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    The best way for doing good and successful and secured trading in Forex is that traders do proper money management book for doing trading because with the money management traders will understand that how much risk they have to take in their trade this is the best way of doing secure trading

10. 4 users say Thank You to sid006 for this useful post.

azam786 (31-10-2020), pashaloohar (31-10-2020), salmanpasha (31-10-2020), zs23 (31-10-2020)

11. #97 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha has a reputation beyond repute salmanpasha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    197 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,384 Times in 1,447 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Many of the traders make profit from Forex one or two times easily but they don't able to make a consistent profit because they lost their money in just one trade traders should do trading in this way in which they can make profit and also says their account for this they have to do proper money management and they have to use stop loss

12. 4 users say Thank You to salmanpasha for this useful post.

azam786 (31-10-2020), pashaloohar (31-10-2020), sid006 (31-10-2020), zs23 (31-10-2020)

13. #98 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1035 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,335 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    I make profit from Forex easily but I don't able to make a consistent profits from forex and I also don't able to secure my account also because I don't do proper money management while I do trading and my biggest fault is that I don't use stop loss in my trade

14. 3 users say Thank You to zs23 for this useful post.

azam786 (31-10-2020), pashaloohar (31-10-2020), sid006 (31-10-2020)

15. #99 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Forex trading game of lot of profit and also I can I was lot of if we want to open our trade in forex market then which only tone of how to save our money in this we should need to learn of money management in the forex market if we manage our money well then we can survive and the forex market to make a lot of profit from this market

16. #100 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

nasatube will become famous soon enough nasatube's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    se Hui need succession forex market January 24 hours according to the money management role as we did not manage our money value and ignored for all the rules that forex trading so always work of this market pet care if we manage our money well as follows the rules and trade then Fox is very best for us to make lot of profit from this

Reply to thread
Page 10 of 18 ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 15 ...