• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 68 of 68 ... 63 66 67 68

Thread: HASSAN MUHIUDDIN TRADING JOURNAL

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      201 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,299 Times in 659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan Muhiuddin     
      Assalam-o-alaekum
      Guys how are I am really enjoying my trading and i hope that you are also enjoying and making profit
      So Guys let's talk about Crude Oil . . . Yesterday market gave us 230 points again and as i told you that it's next target is 53.28 so market almost done it and it has taken support
      you can see that market is exactly moving between Support and Resistance
      and now we should wait and see the behavior of the market if market break resistance then it should go up and it's target Then . . . .
      First TP 56.49 and 2nd TP should be 57.20
      and if market again break support level then
      First TP should be 52.79
      I hope you will agree with me
      Thanks for your Support
      Attachment 139434
      Hello dear how are you you did a great job and I really appreciate you and I am completely agree that market is moving in a zone and this is that time where we should watch and see that their market will go and in my opinion that market should go down again and if it happens then market will give us almost 250 pips again so I hope market will do this friend this is the best movement and if somebody can gain this complete friend then he can do do many things in the form of profit so best of luck to you dear friend

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Soha G for this useful post.

bocahedan (09-13-2019), dilawar niazi (09-13-2019), ForexRider (09-13-2019), Hassan Muhiuddin (09-13-2019), Momibhai (09-13-2019), Nazarmuhammad (09-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,798 Times in 684 Posts

Assalam-o-alaekum
      Guys how are I am really enjoying my trading and i hope that you are also enjoying and making profit
      So Guys let's talk about Crude Oil . . . Yesterday market gave us 230 points again and as i told you that it's next target is 53.28 so market almost done it and it has taken support
      and now we should wait and see the behavior of the market if market break resistance then it should go up and it's target Then . . . .
      First TP should be 52.79
      Thanks for your Support
      Attachment 139434
      Greeting dear all friends.
      Hopefully all of you will be fine and doing good in trading journal. You made good analysis, i appreciated your analysis and fully agree with you. I also predict that this pair will move in bulish trend and now it is giving us buy opportunity.
      Thanks dear for sharing your thoughts with us.Actually yesterday the Crude Oil price make a massive downtrend movement due to the Crude Oil inventory news and from that time It's still showing the pressure from the sellers.

So we must have to looking for the sell opportunity if the current 4 hours candles close below the bullish trendline. But if we see the current candle of 4 hours just moving upside then we must have to looking for the buy signal because it is also followin the uptrend strategy from the 4 hourly timeframe.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to dilawar niazi for this useful post.

Hassan Muhiuddin (09-13-2019), Momibhai (09-13-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

ashar has a spectacular aura about ashar has a spectacular aura about ashar has a spectacular aura about ashar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalam-o-alaekum
      First TP should be 52.79
      Thanks for your Support
      Attachment 139434

First TP should be 52.79
      Thanks for your Support

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to ashar for this useful post.

ForexRider (09-13-2019), Hassan Muhiuddin (09-13-2019), Momibhai (09-13-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143 has a brilliant future Mastermind143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      595 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,554 Times in 762 Posts

Assalam-o-alaekum
      First TP should be 52.79
      Thanks for your Support
      Attachment 139434
      Crude Oil will try to move down today because i see a bearish sign on H4 chart
      And if i look at daily chart it is already below SMA 50 and trying to form a bearish sign and if today we end up lower then next week we might see oil try to move even lower.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mastermind143 for this useful post.

ForexRider (09-13-2019), Hassan Muhiuddin (09-13-2019), Momibhai (09-13-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,216 Times in 878 Posts

Assalam-o-alaekum
      First TP should be 52.79
      Thanks for your Support
      Attachment 139434
      Good morning dear friend. And Walaikum Assalam. I also that you are good and enjoying the trade. yes of course yesterday your production about the crude oil was very right. Yesterday also good oil make a good move to the dawn site and I think that today also it will be moved to the bearish. I also agree with your opinion about the resistance level if today it's not be able to break the resistance level then it will be to the upside.
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Momibhai for this useful post.

ForexRider (09-13-2019), Hassan Muhiuddin (09-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin has a reputation beyond repute Hassan Muhiuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,089 Times in 904 Posts

Default Hassan Muhiuddin Updated Trading Journal

Assalam-o-alaekum
      Guys how are you I am sure that you enjoyed last week
      Guys yesterday Oil was very bad and market did not give any chance to make money to trend follower
      Yesterday was scalping day
      And next week we will see that where market will go
      There is both opportunities buying and selling as well
      So best of luck to you dear friends
      Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-14-09-02-38-62.png
Views: 6
Size:  66.9 KB

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Hassan Muhiuddin for this useful post.

ForexRider (09-14-2019), fragile (09-14-2019), Kinza128 (09-14-2019), Nazarmuhammad (09-14-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1920 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,161 Times in 2,454 Posts

Assalam-o-alaekum
      Guys yesterday Oil was very bad and market did not give any chance to make money to trend follower
      Attachment 139616
      Hello Mate!
      no doubt mate there are the both scenario's are active at this pair and this pair is looking for the both sided movement, if I will be at your place, I will just observe it's drama and stay from it's trading, looking more drama in next week so be careful but at the end of the next week it will clear's us that what it wanna do

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Kinza128 (09-14-2019), Nazarmuhammad (09-14-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad has a reputation beyond repute Nazarmuhammad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,528 Times in 781 Posts

Assalam-o-alaekum
      Attachment 139616
      Greetings and good morning my dear brother, how are you,hope you are good today,and enjoy today trading, with lots of new opportunities to catch and grab the good profits, this forex trading business last daily candle of oil is very very fast failled downside, it's so nice day to all my sellers friends, sure my all friends earning good profits on this trade.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nazarmuhammad for this useful post.

ForexRider (09-14-2019), Kinza128 (09-14-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      601 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,400 Times in 752 Posts

Assalam-o-alaekum
      Attachment 139616
      Hi bro I hope you enjoy the weekend and good morning. According to no more sell on oil ,,if yiu look that daily time frame of oil market we find bullish channel,, and serious higher high it's show that now oil is bullish trend.
      For further details yiu can visit my journal.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13484112

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinza128 For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (09-14-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1422 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,556 Times in 4,579 Posts

Assalam-o-alaekum
      Attachment 139616

Hello I hope you are good and and enjoying your weekend with your family and friends I hope you have got good bonus for this week Iím also thankful to MT5 and instaforex for this opportunity
      Crude oil had very nice up and down moves this week and many traders made very nice amount of profit I have share my analysis when oil was trading at 54.29 I said it is good to buy for the tp 60 though it didnít get there but was close to it it get to 58.70 area and then bounced back and hit its low 54.20 and then again rise up and market closed at 55
      Letís see on Monday how it react wish you all the best

Reply to thread
    Page 68 of 68 ... 63 66 67 68