• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 24 of 24 ... 19 22 23 24

Thread: Falak trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5607 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,214 Times in 5,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Falak     
      Assalam o alaikum friends and good morning to all of you. I am fine and enjoining my life. I hope you are all also fine.
      Today i want to share my analysis at USDJPY currencypair.
      For short trade ideas.
      Short trade entry following a bearish price action reversal on H1 time frame immediately upon the next touch of 106.07, 106.31 or 106.71.
      Long trade idea.
      Long trade idea following a bullish price action reversal on H1 time frame immediately upon the next touch of the 105.66.
      I am looking a good sign of good fighting of bulls so today the price can make good bullish trend so far. In day chart looking the price now weaker at upper side and stochastic showing that. On the other hand 200 ema still above the price on h4 chart so actually its trend is not strong though I tell you that I am bullish on this price.

Have a look my chart mate.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

balut (08-29-2019), Falak (08-29-2019), Khan70 (08-29-2019), Maheen8490 (08-29-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (08-29-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8229 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,734 Times in 5,804 Posts

Assalam o alaikum friends and good morning to all of you. I am fine and enjoining my life. I hope you are all also fine.
      For short trade ideas.
      Short trade entry following a bearish price action reversal on H1 time frame immediately upon the next touch of 106.07, 106.31 or 106.71.
      Long trade idea.
      Long trade idea following a bullish price action reversal on H1 time frame immediately upon the next touch of the 105.66.
      Good day to you too mate. This kind of market volatility is really hard to predict since most major pairs are not following their correlations. The USDx is also uncertain wheter it's oversold or overbought state that gives us mixed signal entry. I may again perform and intraday trade only to avoid ranging market. I hope you can find success on your trading activities this week.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-29-2019), bocahedan (08-29-2019), Khan70 (08-29-2019), Maheen8490 (08-29-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (08-29-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      675 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,352 Times in 1,606 Posts

For short trade ideas.
      Long trade idea.

Many many greetings and good morning to you.
      Simply the price of USD Index is making downside movements, because of this reason the price of USDJPY should make downside movements too. the price of USDJPY has already retraced its price to downside movements and today i am expecting some more drops from this pair. Good luck my friend.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-29-2019), balut (08-29-2019), Bitcoinvestor (08-29-2019), Falak (08-29-2019), Khan70 (08-29-2019), Maheen8490 (08-29-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1668 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,148 Times in 2,144 Posts

For short trade ideas.
      Long trade idea.
      Hello Dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, if you see on Monday it's movement was very fast and in the few hours after opening the market it touches it's strong support and started the flying movement and now we can see the candels setup at the daily time frame is indicating that this pair will flies because the potential buying opportunities are available at this pair
      Last edited by Maheen8490; 08-29-2019 at 02:51 AM.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-29-2019), balut (08-29-2019), bocahedan (08-29-2019), Falak (08-29-2019), Khan70 (08-29-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (08-29-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,240 Times in 3,030 Posts

Assalam o alaikum friends. Good morning to all of you. I am fine and i hope you are all fine too. First of all i like to pay my compliments to all those traders those are visiting my trading journal and helping me with their valuable analysis.
      Yesterday precious yellow metal closed in bullish momentum. If we see on day time frame the gold is in clear bullish momentum. For long term the yellow metal is in bullish trend. Different technical indicators showing the gold is in overbought situation and i think it will pull down for short times today and will pull up again. According to my analysis gold will touch 1553 level today. Open your trades with small lot sizes according to your account capital.
      good morning and have a nice day to my dear friend how are you I am fine and I hope you are also fine and this beautiful morning
      Dear friend I see your idea about gold you are right gold is now in strongly bullish position and I hope it's more uptrend movement because if we see in the weekly and monthly time frame there is strongly in bulishe position and if we see in monthly time frame there is big bullish candle and I hope it's going to be more in uptrend so dear take care for profitable trading

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-29-2019), balut (08-29-2019), bocahedan (08-29-2019), Falak (08-29-2019), Maheen8490 (08-29-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (08-29-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 24 of 24 ... 19 22 23 24