• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 19 ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Thread: Asinivich - Trading journal

1. #131 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      404 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,849 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angrezi     
      As I wrote earlier, so far for the sale of the pair, which is visible on the chart. From resistance 1.0830 added a sale. According to my estimates, we still have debt at 1.0670 and it would be logical to close it before we go to a significant increase. Again, my goals are generally at 1.0650 and 1.0570, but this is still a distant prospect.
      GBPUSD has been finding it difficult to break the resistance on 1.3020 and the support at 1.2977 region, since yesterday till now it has been moving up and down within this range. A pending sell limit is not bad although i would have added a pending buy stop at the high of march which is 1.3090 due to the volatility expected from
      We Are On The Way

2. #132 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX has a brilliant future SebastianFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,653 Times in 113 Posts

I think for today EURUSD will try to move up because i see all my technical indicators on H4 charts are showing a bullish sign. But we might see some down move first in next few hours as i see hourly chart,all my technical indicators are showing a bearish sign but overall move today is still to the upside.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to SebastianFX for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

4. #133 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cold

Asinivich is a splendid one to behold Asinivich is a splendid one to behold Asinivich is a splendid one to behold Asinivich is a splendid one to behold Asinivich is a splendid one to behold Asinivich is a splendid one to behold Asinivich is a splendid one to behold Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      335 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Greetings, all respectful members of the MT5 forum.

First of all, before updating my trading journal and continue my research on improving my strategy, I would like to give my big appreciation in thanks for everyone who came here and wrote kind words to welcome me after my absence. You guys gave me the courage to carry on and update this journal and I want to say big thanks to the MT5 forum as the company who gather so many kind people altogether in one place to get bonus, discuss many things, and work together in one place.

So, things just come into my mind when I am observing the EUR/USD chart. I noticed that today's movement is not that interesting but the New York session is still running and possibly, we may see something in the next few hours. As promised, I want to focus on regaining my old memories with my old strategies that once worked with EUR/USD before going into other major pairs that I usually trade with my new strategy. Here are my conclusions of EUR/USD for today:

1. Today's movement from lowest to highest price is about 58 pips.
      2. The price level has not break the yesterday's high and low so the volatility remains calm for now.
      3. Awaiting for further confirmations with breakouts with one of the levels before going on higher and lower levels of support and resistance.
      4. Current trading style with low risk is scalping while the price is currently in the middle of the market, not touch or break one of the levels.
      5. As for myself, I prefer to wait for the price to go, at least to the open market's price before placing a buy order.

That's it for today, guys. Thanks for your attention and time for reading my journal. I know I have a lot of mistakes and want to continue improving myself better. Please, share your thoughts about the EUR/USD today for short or long term and hopefully we all can use the help to understand the market better and earn satisfying results.

Stay healthy, stay safe, and stay profitable. Life and Forex trading are like wars where the enemy you must conquer is yourself. Survival is your responsibility.
      Please come to my journal. Advice and encouragement needed! Asinivich - Trading journal

5. The following 13 users say Thank You to Asinivich for this useful post.

Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), Hande (03-25-2020), skyboy (03-25-2020), tahir ahmed (03-25-2020), tender (03-25-2020), Unregistered (8)

6. #134 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,603 Times in 4,495 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asinivich     

First of all, before updating my trading journal and continue my research on improving my strategy, I would like to give my big appreciation in thanks for everyone who came here and wrote kind words to welcome me after my absence. You guys gave me the courage to carry on and update this journal and I want to say big thanks to the MT5 forum as the company who gather so many kind people altogether in one place to get bonus, discuss many things, and work together in one place.

So, things just come into my mind when I am observing the EUR/USD chart. I noticed that today's movement is not that interesting but the New York session is still running and possibly, we may see something in the next few hours. As promised, I want to focus on regaining my old memories with my old strategies that once worked with EUR/USD before going into other major pairs that I usually trade with my new strategy. Here are my conclusions of EUR/USD for today:

2. The price level has not break the yesterday's high and low so the volatility remains calm for now.
      3. Awaiting for further confirmations with breakouts with one of the levels before going on higher and lower levels of support and resistance.
      4. Current trading style with low risk is scalping while the price is currently in the middle of the market, not touch or break one of the levels.
      5. As for myself, I prefer to wait for the price to go, at least to the open market's price before placing a buy order.

That's it for today, guys. Thanks for your attention and time for reading my journal. I know I have a lot of mistakes and want to continue improving myself better. Please, share your thoughts about the EUR/USD today for short or long term and hopefully we all can use the help to understand the market better and earn satisfying results.

Stay healthy, stay safe, and stay profitable. Life and Forex trading are like wars where the enemy you must conquer is yourself. Survival is your responsibility.
      Welcome you came here with the update of the Euro after the absence of some day's, the Euro is remaining it's bearish trend because it has tested the point that I mentioned today by drawing the trend line and now I observed at the four hourly time frame it is showing the rejection so it's the right time to sold the Euro for the next possible support of the weekly time frame.

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Asinivich (03-26-2020), Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), tahir ahmed (03-25-2020), tender (03-25-2020), Unregistered (2)

8. #135 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,235 Times in 1,106 Posts

Assalam Walekum I hope you guys will be all right and let me tell you that when my life comes to life Berasia EURO USD will be able to be lowered and if you want to put a tray in it then you should sing a trade in it And I think you can get maximum profit in this THANKS

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Paro12 for this useful post.

Asinivich (03-26-2020), Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), tahir ahmed (03-25-2020), tender (03-25-2020)

10. #136 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed has a brilliant future Bashir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,888 Times in 488 Posts

Thanks for the compliment respected member. You share good knowledge about you strategy. I think you have good experience and knowledge. Your strategy is good and you should change it with the span of time. Every day trend is different from others. So we observe and make strategy for the day.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal When you comment on any post give thank first please

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Bashir ahmed for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (03-25-2020), Asinivich (03-26-2020), Mahnoor jee (03-26-2020), Mian gee (03-25-2020), tender (03-25-2020)

12. #137 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,323 Times in 1,821 Posts

Dear friends, if you want to open Estimated, then you should have more and more knowledge experience help, will open a very good trade in your and and will earn very good profits in it. You should do very good trading in it, if you want to do good trading then you should work hard, you can earn very good profits by working hard and you will also get success in it.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to kaamranaahmed for this useful post.

Asinivich (03-26-2020), tender (03-25-2020)

14. #138 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      854 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,996 Times in 2,815 Posts

Dear friend wait is good for you. EUR USD currency pair was bullish today morning but now it is bouncing back to selling side. Everyday maximum currency pairs are moving more then hundred pips. If you want to trade for profit then trade in market for short time and with strong analysis. Due to critical situation technical analysis are going wrong every time.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

Asinivich (03-26-2020), tender (03-25-2020)

16. #139 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,258 Times in 6,768 Posts

nice to see that you are testing your strategy. is that demo account you are using ? obviously we all should practice our strategy but this time market is moving abnormal because you all knew that corona virus effect globally so this is not the right time to test our strategy what i am saying because anytime market can move in any direction which we can not expect.

yes there was a long bullish move for EURUSD was seen from last few days but i think soon this will get down below 1.05000 because EUR is going to under pressure soon.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tender For This Useful Post:

Asinivich (03-26-2020)

18. #140 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1412 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,383 Times in 1,787 Posts

Though the price of EUR/USD broke a strong resistance at 1.07835 yesterday and currently pulling up, according to my analysis it is still on down trend until the macd changes from down to up bars, as it is now moving to lower time frame to finding sell entry as the case maybe necessary, it can also been scalped along as price move in upward direction until there is a major bridge in price

19. The Following User Says Thank You to maximum For This Useful Post:

Asinivich (03-26-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 19 ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 ...