We Are On The Way
I think for today EURUSD will try to move up because i see all my technical indicators on H4 charts are showing a bullish sign. But we might see some down move first in next few hours as i see hourly chart,all my technical indicators are showing a bearish sign but overall move today is still to the upside.
Greetings, all respectful members of the MT5 forum.
First of all, before updating my trading journal and continue my research on improving my strategy, I would like to give my big appreciation in thanks for everyone who came here and wrote kind words to welcome me after my absence. You guys gave me the courage to carry on and update this journal and I want to say big thanks to the MT5 forum as the company who gather so many kind people altogether in one place to get bonus, discuss many things, and work together in one place.
So, things just come into my mind when I am observing the EUR/USD chart. I noticed that today's movement is not that interesting but the New York session is still running and possibly, we may see something in the next few hours. As promised, I want to focus on regaining my old memories with my old strategies that once worked with EUR/USD before going into other major pairs that I usually trade with my new strategy. Here are my conclusions of EUR/USD for today:
1. Today's movement from lowest to highest price is about 58 pips.
2. The price level has not break the yesterday's high and low so the volatility remains calm for now.
3. Awaiting for further confirmations with breakouts with one of the levels before going on higher and lower levels of support and resistance.
4. Current trading style with low risk is scalping while the price is currently in the middle of the market, not touch or break one of the levels.
5. As for myself, I prefer to wait for the price to go, at least to the open market's price before placing a buy order.
That's it for today, guys. Thanks for your attention and time for reading my journal. I know I have a lot of mistakes and want to continue improving myself better. Please, share your thoughts about the EUR/USD today for short or long term and hopefully we all can use the help to understand the market better and earn satisfying results.
Stay healthy, stay safe, and stay profitable. Life and Forex trading are like wars where the enemy you must conquer is yourself. Survival is your responsibility.
Please come to my journal. Advice and encouragement needed! Asinivich - Trading journal
https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal When you comment on any post give thank first please
yes there was a long bullish move for EURUSD was seen from last few days but i think soon this will get down below 1.05000 because EUR is going to under pressure soon.