• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Asinivich - Trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cold

Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      306 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Asinivich - Trading journal

Hi there

I want to start my trading journal here (more like continuing my current work) because I don't have anything to write yet since I joined in this great forum in November 2018. I can tell that I'm still a new member here who seeks guidance, tips, and knowledge from all experienced members and traders in this forum. I really appreciate anything that comes from others because that will help me to learn new things regarding Forex market.

I've used many different tools and strategies and started to know this Forex business in September 2012. From that time, I've managed to learn couple things from many people and lost all my deposited account. Took me couple years to survive from my bad habits to create a slight change for my trading, just to repeat the same thing to happen again in the next years. My career wasn't bright from the beginning but I still believe someday I can do something with this Forex trading and success from it. That's why from each mistakes I've done from my old trading, I kept some of the records to my own trading journal and now I want to continue my work here in this forum.

One more thing, I don't have any free money to deposit to my account and I never received any weekly bonus yet from this forum because I don't really understand how it works. Hopefully I can get some bonuses to trade for next week and some kind members here who wants to share their tips about it because I really want to know how to do it well while learning to improve my strategy better. So as for the account, I'm gonna use a demo which deposited with $100 and share my daily analysis in my journal. Here's the details of my account and my trading system:

Account number: 64200821
      Initial deposit: $100
      Choice of pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, and USDCAD
      Tools: Trend line, candlestick patterns, Fibonacci retracement, Zig zag indicator, and horizontal line to help me mark support or resistance area and others.
      Time frames: M15, M30, H1, H4, Daily, and Weekly
      Style: Intraday and long term
      Type of strategy: Pure technical. No news or any fundamental will be involved
      Charts: Candlestick and line.

I think that's all for now. Soon I will post something in my journal if I want to update something important related to market and after I got my analysis I want to share and need guidance from others.

If there's something that I say is true, it's not from me but from God. And if there's something I say is wrong or offends you, I apologize. In fact, the truth belongs only to God and my mistake is mine alone.

Thank you and have a wonderful life

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Asinivich for this useful post.

anum555 (07-18-2019), hafsa (07-19-2019), Maheen8490 (07-19-2019), Simply (11-05-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Devilish

anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      403 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,448 Times in 962 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asinivich     
      Hi there

I want to start my trading journal here (more like continuing my current work) because I don't have anything to write yet since I joined in this great forum in November 2018. I can tell that I'm still a new member here who seeks guidance, tips, and knowledge from all experienced members and traders in this forum. I really appreciate anything that comes from others because that will help me to learn new things regarding Forex market.

I've used many different tools and strategies and started to know this Forex business in September 2012. From that time, I've managed to learn couple things from many people and lost all my deposited account. Took me couple years to survive from my bad habits to create a slight change for my trading, just to repeat the same thing to happen again in the next years. My career wasn't bright from the beginning but I still believe someday I can do something with this Forex trading and success from it. That's why from each mistakes I've done from my old trading, I kept some of the records to my own trading journal and now I want to continue my work here in this forum.

One more thing, I don't have any free money to deposit to my account and I never received any weekly bonus yet from this forum because I don't really understand how it works. Hopefully I can get some bonuses to trade for next week and some kind members here who wants to share their tips about it because I really want to know how to do it well while learning to improve my strategy better. So as for the account, I'm gonna use a demo which deposited with $100 and share my daily analysis in my journal. Here's the details of my account and my trading system:

Tools: Trend line, candlestick patterns, Fibonacci retracement, Zig zag indicator, and horizontal line to help me mark support or resistance area and others.

I think that's all for now. Soon I will post something in my journal if I want to update something important related to market and after I got my analysis I want to share and need guidance from others.

If there's something that I say is true, it's not from me but from God. And if there's something I say is wrong or offends you, I apologize. In fact, the truth belongs only to God and my mistake is mine alone.

Welcome my dear friends to the world best forum early learning platform hope you will make good profit and good trade from here thanks for sharing your views experience with us. It's a great opportunity for us to learn the trading and make a good profit so that we can become a professional trader and make our future bright.
      Thanks and good luck

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to anum555 for this useful post.

Asinivich (07-18-2019), hafsa (07-19-2019), Maheen8490 (07-19-2019), Simply (11-05-2019), Unregistered (2)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to the Forum dear member! I'm planning to start a journal on my own but still lazy/ not experienced so I should learn a bit before discussions trades and posting a journal.
      I hope you'll get better at trading and earn a lot of profits from forex.
      Good luck with your trades

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to cantfoldaces for this useful post.

Asinivich (07-19-2019), hafsa (07-19-2019), Maheen8490 (07-19-2019), Simply (11-05-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1356 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,064 Times in 4,177 Posts

Hi there

Hello mate today night was very good chance for gold trade , because market within short time go to hick upper side. It is a good chance for money making. Forex is a good profitable business must must be need good experience and knowledge for good trade start.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

Asinivich (07-19-2019), Maheen8490 (07-19-2019), Simply (11-05-2019)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2660 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,636 Times in 3,206 Posts

Hi there

Hello dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, almost one of the year has been passed and still you are new member anyhow welcome again now I think you have understand how to do the work at this platform, in the forex business it's so necessary to the trading with the Trading setup and always by following the money management because without money management there is no success

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

Asinivich (07-19-2019), Simply (11-05-2019)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,012 Times in 1,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maheen8490     
      Hello dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, almost one of the year has been passed and still you are new member anyhow welcome again now I think you have understand how to do the work at this platform, in the forex business it's so necessary to the trading with the Trading setup and always by following the money management because without money management there is no success
      The price of the pair yesterday's trading negative momentum, which forced him to form a positive rebound to stabilize to stabilize near the level of 135.00, fluctuation stabilized within the axes of the descending channel in addition to the formation of the level of 136.10 for additional barrier ... Keep the price of the pair on its negative track to note the formation of a new negative trend recently By approaching the negative target centered around 133.15, we will mention the formation of the awaited target for extending the support of the descending main channel to call us ...Name:  Screenshot_30.png
Views: 35
Size:  29.3 KBAttachment 127026

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to husseinmatwally for this useful post.

13. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cold

Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      306 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anum555     
      Welcome my dear friends to the world best forum early learning platform hope you will make good profit and good trade from here thanks for sharing your views experience with us. It's a great opportunity for us to learn the trading and make a good profit so that we can become a professional trader and make our future bright.
      Thanks and good luck
      Thank you sir for your kind welcome

I'm trying my best to update my journal here and now I'm going to share something here according to my little experience. Please note that all my ideas could be wrong or right at the same time so it's pretty similar to common journal like everyone else has. My only focus here are to learn and getting advises from experienced traders about those listed pairs from my first post of my thread because they're my favorite choice of pairs that gave me a lot of mistakes and rewards at the same time.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Asinivich for this useful post.

Simply (11-05-2019), zahir1986 (07-19-2019)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,950 Times in 1,664 Posts

Thank you sir for your kind welcome

I'm trying my best to update my journal here and now I'm going to share something here according to my little experience. Please note that all my ideas could be wrong or right at the same time so it's pretty similar to common journal like everyone else has. My only focus here are to learn and getting advises from experienced traders about those listed pairs from my first post of my thread because they're my favorite choice of pairs that gave me a lot of mistakes and rewards at the same time.
      Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.Everyone here is just trying to share his/her analysis no one is perfect in this market as u know and every one know that its a live market it can move anywhere some time we get profit and some time market hits our stoploss.The important thing is we all learn from each other here.You post your analysis we will share our with this combination i think we may get a better result.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zahir1986 For This Useful Post:

Simply (11-05-2019)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      306 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hafsa     
      Hello mate today night was very good chance for gold trade , because market within short time go to hick upper side. It is a good chance for money making. Forex is a good profitable business must must be need good experience and knowledge for good trade start.
      Quote Originally Posted by Maheen8490     
      Hello dear
      Quote Originally Posted by zahir1986     
      Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.Everyone here is just trying to share his/her analysis no one is perfect in this market as u know and every one know that its a live market it can move anywhere some time we get profit and some time market hits our stoploss.The important thing is we all learn from each other here.You post your analysis we will share our with this combination i think we may get a better result.
      Hello

Thanks for all your warm welcome sirs, I feel amazed and respected at the same time by all I hope you're all doing good as well and has great time with market to make profits everyday in safe ways. Yes I'm new here and decided to active more after few weeks ago. I will dedicate my time to update my journal here with my demo account first and soon I will create something today according to some pairs I mentioned in my first post.

P.S. I tried to learn and trade with Gold and I'm so frustrated now about its movement. Maybe if there are any suggestions regarding with any pairs that has excellent volatility, I would like to know them better and all critics and advise are welcomed here, with arms wide open.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Asinivich For This Useful Post:

Simply (11-05-2019)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi there

HI asinivich realy good to to see your trading journal this is realy good step taken by you. This will help you a lot to make a lot of money in the market and take better decisions to remain in profits.

Yes you can make good bonous but tou have to do some most important things and the things are if we get huge profits then we can provide the quality of post not the quantity of post and the post must be use full to the traders and very much logical.

Here people juat post to make bonous not for the learnings and the staratigies so we should focus on our learnings then our bonous automatically increase thanks.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ladlasyed for this useful post.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ...