• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: Asinivich - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cold

Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone and may peace be upon you.

Last time I got my trades closed by stop-loss because, well, my mistakes of placing them earlier and the price hit them easily. However, the next following trades were executed properly and I close them all manually because I feel like I placed so many trades and want to prevent any bad thing from happening.

This is what it looks like when I placed my trades earlier but forgot to update it in my journal.

The analysis is still the same. All GBP pairs currently on correction movement and are about to go to continue its uptrend once again. Although I placed buy orders earlier but now close them all, my analysis still not enough to provide me higher accuracy to assure me that the market is going up for more or just making a temporary up before it starts another descending movement.

Should have placed trailing stop before but since I have closed all of my trades, I just need to wait for another new opportunity to take and make other profits. All lessons learned and mistakes remembered.

Further analysis will be updated soon after I find something interesting with the market. That's all for now.
      Thank you for your kind words and your encouragement, dear fellow members. Please leave your feedback, analysis, and opinions regarding my analysis and related pairs to help me learn and improve me to be a better trader. Once again, thank you.

May peace be upon you and happy trading.
      Please come to my journal. Advice and encouragement needed! Asinivich - Trading journal
      Take your time to consider my daily analysis on EURUSD! Asinivich - Trading signals (EURUSD only)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Asinivich For This Useful Post:

grasper (10-14-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1933 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,858 Times in 3,434 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asinivich     

Last time I got my trades closed by stop-loss because, well, my mistakes of placing them earlier and the price hit them easily. However, the next following trades were executed properly and I close them all manually because I feel like I placed so many trades and want to prevent any bad thing from happening.

This is what it looks like when I placed my trades earlier but forgot to update it in my journal.

The analysis is still the same. All GBP pairs currently on correction movement and are about to go to continue its uptrend once again. Although I placed buy orders earlier but now close them all, my analysis still not enough to provide me higher accuracy to assure me that the market is going up for more or just making a temporary up before it starts another descending movement.

Should have placed trailing stop before but since I have closed all of my trades, I just need to wait for another new opportunity to take and make other profits. All lessons learned and mistakes remembered.

Further analysis will be updated soon after I find something interesting with the market. That's all for now.
      Thank you for your kind words and your encouragement, dear fellow members. Please leave your feedback, analysis, and opinions regarding my analysis and related pairs to help me learn and improve me to be a better trader. Once again, thank you.

Good afternoon Asinivich, i hope you are doing well? What i can comment about on your post is that you are doing well in terms of the low risk trading you are doing, this is what every trader should do, it will help the traders so much if they do it. And i will like to say that the best with the market goes with the use of the stop loss, the stop loss is the power of the risk management, so when you lose due to the use of stop loss, you are hero, don't mind the loss.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

Asinivich (10-14-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cold

Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich is just really nice Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grasper     
      Good afternoon Asinivich, i hope you are doing well? What i can comment about on your post is that you are doing well in terms of the low risk trading you are doing, this is what every trader should do, it will help the traders so much if they do it. And i will like to say that the best with the market goes with the use of the stop loss, the stop loss is the power of the risk management, so when you lose due to the use of stop loss, you are hero, don't mind the loss.
      Hello sir, good afternoon. I'm doing just great now, just finished another trades. How about you sir? I hope you have a good trading result today.

The post you have quoted above was, honestly, not a low-risk trading because I put a lot of effort into it and used average risk which I could lose my account at any time once the market dragged me with 100 pips negative. Fortunately, the market went as planned and I got my profits. Yes, I use stop loss and place them tight if my entry near specific levels such as support resistance and Fibonacci levels. As long as my minimum risk starts from 1:1 to 1:3, I think I can manage my trade safely with fewer problems. Thanks for the tip sir, much appreciated. Loss is inevitable and yet must be accepted no matter what.
      Please come to my journal. Advice and encouragement needed! Asinivich - Trading journal
      Take your time to consider my daily analysis on EURUSD! Asinivich - Trading signals (EURUSD only)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My journal has not been updated because I don't have time to spare while doing other things. I was busy these days but now I can find some hours to spend to show my appreciation and be active in this forum, especially with my trading journal. Oh well, I forgot many things too so from here on I will stay along with the journal and get myself used to market and trading.

When I looked at the market for a couple of minutes in my spare time, it had unstable volatility yet understandable because every pair should have specific reasons why they changed their trend. Although I don't have any good knowledge about fundamental analysis, I have several trading ideas I want to share, observe, and learn today with the market. This includes specific pairs, such as: GBPUSD, EURJPY, and USDCAD. Let's get it on.

1. GBPUSD

This pair, along with other GBP-related pairs, they are really unstable and keep going up. Many times the price broke the resistance levels and every time I look in previous movements, there's no indication yet that the currency is planning to go down in reversal or what. According to the rumors, it's because of Brexit thing. I have no idea about it anyway, so I still figure it out through what I see on the market. My current yet best suggestion for all GBP-related pairs is, to stay away from it and find other pairs that are not related to Euro or Pound currencies for the sake of stable volatility. Otherwise, these 2 currencies will reach their volatility and keep going up and down depending on market sentiments who reacts after the rumors. This moment, this pair and its friends will go up to find another resistance.

2. EURJPY

This pair is also interesting to discuss because, at this moment, the price is moving near a previous support area which now becomes new resistance of EURJPY. Right my, my analysis tells me that this pair will continue its trend in bullish because I can see in previous candlestick body, it has a long tail and had a bigger body than its previous day. As far as I can remember about candlestick analysis, if the candle body gets bigger when its near specific levels of support or resistance, most of the time market will continue its trend rather than going reverse. I need more time to confirm if this accurate or not but for now, my best accuracy for this analysis is about 60% correct.

3. USDCAD

My analysis about this pair is unfinished but I want to share something that I know. I need advice about this later. Well, the analysis is, this pair has one strong scenario where it can continue its trend after breaking the support level according to the screenshot above. Another case is, which has a smaller possibility ratio according to my current analysis, this pair may reverse from this level. Let's just see what market is up to and if I don't see any confirmations today, then maybe this pair will start its movement on Monday next week.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Asinivich for this useful post.

Maheen8490 (10-18-2019), Zeref (10-18-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2426 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,042 Times in 3,091 Posts

My journal has not been updated because I don't have time to spare while doing other things. I was busy these days but now I can find some hours to spend to show my appreciation and be active in this forum, especially with my trading journal. Oh well, I forgot many things too so from here on I will stay along with the journal and get myself used to market and trading.

When I looked at the market for a couple of minutes in my spare time, it had unstable volatility yet understandable because every pair should have specific reasons why they changed their trend. Although I don't have any good knowledge about fundamental analysis, I have several trading ideas I want to share, observe, and learn today with the market. This includes specific pairs, such as: GBPUSD, EURJPY, and USDCAD. Let's get it on.

1. GBPUSD

This pair, along with other GBP-related pairs, they are really unstable and keep going up. Many times the price broke the resistance levels and every time I look in previous movements, there's no indication yet that the currency is planning to go down in reversal or what. According to the rumors, it's because of Brexit thing. I have no idea about it anyway, so I still figure it out through what I see on the market. My current yet best suggestion for all GBP-related pairs is, to stay away from it and find other pairs that are not related to Euro or Pound currencies for the sake of stable volatility. Otherwise, these 2 currencies will reach their volatility and keep going up and down depending on market sentiments who reacts after the rumors. This moment, this pair and its friends will go up to find another resistance.

2. EURJPY

This pair is also interesting to discuss because, at this moment, the price is moving near a previous support area which now becomes new resistance of EURJPY. Right my, my analysis tells me that this pair will continue its trend in bullish because I can see in previous candlestick body, it has a long tail and had a bigger body than its previous day. As far as I can remember about candlestick analysis, if the candle body gets bigger when its near specific levels of support or resistance, most of the time market will continue its trend rather than going reverse. I need more time to confirm if this accurate or not but for now, my best accuracy for this analysis is about 60% correct.

3. USDCAD

My analysis about this pair is unfinished but I want to share something that I know. I need advice about this later. Well, the analysis is, this pair has one strong scenario where it can continue its trend after breaking the support level according to the screenshot above. Another case is, which has a smaller possibility ratio according to my current analysis, this pair may reverse from this level. Let's just see what market is up to and if I don't see any confirmations today, then maybe this pair will start its movement on Monday next week.

Hello Dear
      good to see your post dear brother because you have shared many analysis about different pairs in one post, I have seen your all analysis are very good, dear brother just forum and trading is not our life we have to spend the time in other works also, Gbp/Usd is over bought and now it is landing at the small time frame and it is providing us the potential selling opportunities

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

Asinivich (10-18-2019), Unregistered (2), Zeref (10-18-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,701 Times in 1,988 Posts

1. GBPUSD

2. EURJPY

3. USDCAD

Eurjpy pair on this monthly tf is not much to tell, basically the EMA 50 and Mid BB trends start crossing, after seeing CSM signals twice, and when crossing prices seem to make corrections, why do I say correction, because it's still within limits downtrend movement. as I have discussed in BBMA basic, when the price of playing is below mid BB and Ema 50 plus it has not passed the MA hi, it means it is still in a downtrend. so that what is seen on the TF Monthly is the price is completing the CSM sell setup on TF monthly, the CSM sell reentry setup is canceled when the CSAK buy signal is seen, where the price breaks and closes above Mid BB.
      S&R Discussion

On My Journal

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

Maheen8490 (10-18-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12