• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Meeka Trading Journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,132 Posts

Default Meeka Trading Journal

Hope Everyone find and enjoy trading week

I am create my journal for forex discussion and i hope every mt5 member support me and make me good trader and share your analysis with me and also correct my wrong analysis

I know this forum have so much experience trader and regular trader and i am also want to be a perfect trader in future and i know this forum member very supporting

My wish every trader achieve his trading goal and earn day by day good profit and define trading on finger tips

Best Wishes For All.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Meeka for this useful post.

ElizaBeth (07-19-2019), Niazi 741 (09-10-2019), Pops (07-28-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Lonely

ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,277 Times in 2,035 Posts

Hello dear Meeka,
      Most welcome to you dear in the mt5 community yep of course there is regular traders and most of them are experienced much better than me and you will get benefit from there ideas and analysis so you are here in the forum to share and to learn as much as you can from anyone in the forum. Don't be shy just share your knowledge and your trades setups in here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ElizaBeth For This Useful Post:

Pops (07-28-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaBeth     
      Hello dear Meeka,
      Most welcome to you dear in the mt5 community yep of course there is regular traders and most of them are experienced much better than me and you will get benefit from there ideas and analysis so you are here in the forum to share and to learn as much as you can from anyone in the forum. Don't be shy just share your knowledge and your trades setups in here.

Thank You Dear ElizaBeth for supporting me and yes i am also share my analysis to all traders and i know you also a good trader and earn good with your trades
      Soon i am share my analysis to all traders and hope every trader support me and guide me very well and increase my confidence level and guide me about trading very deeply.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meeka For This Useful Post:

Pops (07-28-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Accrued Payments
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold Analysis...

Today market is stop but i am still watch market
      I analyze gold market and watch some strong movement for next week according to my analysis gold test strong trend line again and again

Now i thing gold have chances to test again trend line and than move again bullish side because gold face strong bearish pressure but may be strong fundamental pressure strong usd and than gold have chances to break this strong trend line but according to me this is very strong trend line

But break out expected just wait for it for strong bearish pressure other wise they move bullish again
      Attached Images  

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Meeka for this useful post.

lenymarya (07-20-2019), Pops (07-28-2019), Unregistered (2)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Accrued Payments
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lenymarya     
      hello friends, happy weekend. the movement of the market GOLD has been weakened and held in the support area, so in my view the next move is better we patience first, whether to go down deeper or back up and towards the resistance area, so we better wait for the candle patterns to form first can provide a valid signal where the next market will be. and be aware of the usd currency, because the movement is able to make the market move beyond expectations and make the market aggressive and make the market go deeper.

Thanks Buddy to come my Journal and comment on my post.

Yes i am agree with you and you are right because patience is very important for every trader and than we increase our patience level than we find good trading setups and also manage our trades perfectly.

Market move any side bullish and bearish at any time trader just can predict the market every analysis not perfect its just 50% to 80% perfect but our experience also matter in our trading analysis because when have good experience in trading than we analyze market more deeply.

10. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,027 Times in 1,680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meeka     
      Thanks Buddy to come my Journal and comment on my post.

Yes i am agree with you and you are right because patience is very important for every trader and than we increase our patience level than we find good trading setups and also manage our trades perfectly.

Market move any side bullish and bearish at any time trader just can predict the market every analysis not perfect its just 50% to 80% perfect but our experience also matter in our trading analysis because when have good experience in trading than we analyze market more deeply.
      The price of gold is to test the pivotal support 1400.30, which requires attention from the upcoming trades, as continuation of the negative pressure and break this level will put the price within the downward correction path again while the price needs ... Gold resumed its positive trading after the temporary decline, To start testing the resistance of the ascending channel appearing in the image, waiting for further upside to visit the level of 1433.60 which represents our main objective ...Name:  Screenshot_103.png
Views: 91
Size:  31.5 KBAttachment 127259

11. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Accrued Payments
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

CL ( Oil ) Analysis...

I am watch today some markets and also analyze and now i am analyze oil market oil also very volatile last week and move very fast up and down side and still not move stable but now wait for next week for good movement.

But oil face strong selling pressure and move up but more move down side and next week also expected more down side for next trend line level and than move again bullish side and when they brake the trend line than move more down

Hope next week going good for all traders and find best trades and earn good profit and according to me must be use money management on your every trade because its very important for account safety
      Attached Images  

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Meeka for this useful post.

husseinmatwally (07-20-2019), lenymarya (07-21-2019), serlysia (07-21-2019)

13. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,027 Times in 1,680 Posts

CL ( Oil ) Analysis...

I am watch today some markets and also analyze and now i am analyze oil market oil also very volatile last week and move very fast up and down side and still not move stable but now wait for next week for good movement.

But oil face strong selling pressure and move up but more move down side and next week also expected more down side for next trend line level and than move again bullish side and when they brake the trend line than move more down

Hope next week going good for all traders and find best trades and earn good profit and according to me must be use money management on your every trade because its very important for account safety
      The price of oil appears to be trading in a new positive direction to stay below 57.33, which supports the continuation of the bullish scenario expected for today, stimulated by the positive stochastic appearing on the four-hour time frame. The strength of this level in front of the negative attempts, to provide signs of the expected gains and recovery during the coming sessions, supported by the positive ...Name:  Screenshot_106.png
Views: 95
Size:  37.3 KBAttachment 127278

14. #9 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia is a splendid one to behold serlysia's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

CL ( Oil ) Analysis...

hello friends, Oil for the past week has been moderately massive which may be caused by fundamental factors, but for this time I did not include fundamental analysis and will only use technical analysis, if selected from the formation of the treasure for Oil it might be testing support 54.71 and closing last Friday there is a candle Long legged indecision which is describing between a buyer and a balanced seller, an additional candle is needed to find out the direction of oil movement, while I still analyze oil will increase only to ensure validity needs to wait for another candle.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to serlysia for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

16. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Accrued Payments
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hope Everyone fine and enjoy weekend and wait for market opening and now some hours left for market opening

Nzd/Usd Anlysis...

Today is sunday and market closed but i see market and analyze some pairs and find some good patterns and breakout and i thing they give us good entry point

Now i am discuss about Nzd/Usd pair i see H1 time frame very good breakout and also pull back according to me may be market now not move back and continue breakout movement for long term down side because now chart show this

But its market doing any thing any time its just prediction and no body perfect in forex trading hope market follow my chart prediction and move down side
      Attached Images  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Meeka For This Useful Post:

husseinmatwally (07-21-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...