• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Thread: RoniKing Trading Journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Roni king has a spectacular aura about Roni king has a spectacular aura about Roni king's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default RoniKing Trading Journal

Hello my dear friends good morning to you all My friends, I am a new member in this. Can you tell me how I should work and how not? My friends, I will have to take support from all of you and you all have to teach me and you all have to share your knowledge with me. Can you please help me in this form

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Roni king for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (04-04-2020), ForexGuru5 (04-04-2020), HappyLife (04-04-2020), Humor (04-04-2020), Kasimali (04-05-2020), skyboy (04-04-2020), Unregistered (2), Xx Foreyy (04-04-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2840 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,846 Times in 3,970 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roni king     
      Hello my dear friends good morning to you all My friends, I am a new member in this. Can you tell me how I should work and how not? My friends, I will have to take support from all of you and you all have to teach me and you all have to share your knowledge with me. Can you please help me in this form
      Welcome dear but you are not the new member because I see you have pasted the link of your journal update that is not allowed now and this was allowed some weeks ago, now it is prohibited, but if you have no idea than don't worry you will learn all things from the other members of the forum.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (04-04-2020), Roni king (04-04-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy has a reputation beyond repute Xx Foreyy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,249 Times in 2,007 Posts

Vallekum friend, I keep your knowledge on the very side because you know more about the knowledge than you and we do a very good job of your knowledge. And a number that does not object to the knowledge of another person can never achieve success

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Xx Foreyy for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (04-04-2020), Roni king (04-04-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1747 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,132 Times in 3,749 Posts

Dear Good Morning I hope you are fine and doing well in your trading dear I welcome you in this section of the mt5 forum friend this is a very nice trading journal section in which you can daily update with your setups which you are going to take or you can also update with your analysis on some certain currency pairs or on commodities dear you can also share your trade entries with us in this platform so we should get benefit from your knowledge and we also suggest you and give any word of wisdom so that we would grow together friend I hope that you will continue sharing in this platform and in this section which is the most popular section of this forum friend I hope that you are staying home to stay safe I welcome you in this section wish you good luck have a great day.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

Humor (04-04-2020), Roni king (04-04-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      735 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,310 Times in 3,631 Posts

My dear, you did a general update during the new hair morning, you can succeed here by doing good hard work here, if you like good planes and you will get good experience too. If you also work hard here and post with very good knowledge quality, then the bonus will also be good, and practice by practicing on the demo, in which profit will be good, but here you have to give time and achieve success only by working very hard.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to HappyLife for this useful post.

Chunky (04-04-2020), FX Jackson (04-05-2020), Roni king (04-04-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1681 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,576 Times in 3,431 Posts

Welcome to the Journal section my friend, I hope you re going to learn a lot of things about Forex from this wonderful forum, because here everyone is so helpful and they are always ready to help you if you needed most. But one thing you must remember that hard work is the main key to success in Forex and without doing hard work you will never be able to learn anything about Forex.
      This forum is the best place for a newbie to make them good trader by getting real help from the real experience trader and if you can follow good trader then it would be easy to become a profitable trader very soon but also without having proper money management and trading rules it won't be easy to do.
      For My Last Update Click the Journal

12. The Following User Says Thank You to skyboy For This Useful Post:

Roni king (04-04-2020)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Roni king has a spectacular aura about Roni king has a spectacular aura about Roni king's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend, I think that when the market opens, it will be very high because who was its movement and who is moving it, now it is known that it can go up. And I believe that as soon as the market opens, it can go up in a very gap, so those whose trade is on the top side will benefit.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Roni king for this useful post.

FX Jackson (04-04-2020), Jackroay (04-04-2020), Kasimali (04-04-2020)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4837 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,279 Times in 6,602 Posts

My dear friend, I think that when the market opens, it will be very high because who was its movement and who is moving it, now it is known that it can go up. And I believe that as soon as the market opens, it can go up in a very gap, so those whose trade is on the top side will benefit.
      my buddy e market is open on Monday morning as per the Pakistani time near about 3 a.m. and then and maybe it open with cab somewhere are open with normal condition nobody know when the market is open then you to your technical analysis and inter in trade and confirms trade setups according to your knowledge and experience don't do hurry wait for the London trading session in which market clear the trend and then you trade and earn good profit

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

FX Jackson (04-04-2020), Roni king (04-04-2020)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cold

FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      437 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,088 Times in 1,632 Posts

Dear you are right but My opinion of througing about it that the it was no more in the buying and now it,s time to the bearish trade and this is a good opportunity to everyone and hope it is gives to everyone to a good profit and my consult to trader that open the trade on it in the selling mode and hope you can bet more profit on it.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to FX Jackson for this useful post.

Jackroay (04-04-2020), Luckytrader111 (04-05-2020), Roni king (04-04-2020)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kasimali has a spectacular aura about Kasimali has a spectacular aura about Kasimali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What you have said about gold is absolutely right. When the market is open, gold will be very high because its next target is also Will be very high and my guess is that if those whose trade is open then in gold then They will benefit a lot If the upward train is open then

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open