Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
    Results 21 to 30 of 45

    Thread: Meeka Trading Journal

    1. #21 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak's Avatar
      Posts
      1,211
      Accumulated bonus
      498 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,479
      Thanked 1,649 Times in 792 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Meeka     
      Good Morning all Traders and all MT5 members.


      Nzd/Usd Trade Update

      Hope everyone fine and enjoy new trading trading and ride on market very well and your all trades move in good profit and your setups and strategies work very smoothly best wishes and hopes for all traders i am just analyze market this time because i not have bonus in my account so i am wait for next week


      Some days before i share NZD/USD market prediction in my journal and now market move according to my prediction you see my previous post in my journal about NZD/USD pair i advice to everyone to enter in market after breakout because its very perfect time for trading


      So traders follow my chart than they are in good profit other wise they miss the best trade and good opportunity to trade in good market setup but i share always my analysis to my journal hope every one also doing well analysis and learn trading day by day very well and good
      I hope you are fine friend and enjoying your good trades according to your analysis. According to my analysis this pair will show bullish trend now. Open your trades with small lot sizes according to your account capital.


    2. The Following User Says Thank You to Falak For This Useful Post:

      FarobesX9 (07-24-2019)

    3. #22 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka's Avatar
      Posts
      1,280
      Accumulated bonus
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1,658 Times in 1,133 Posts

      Default

      Market 3rd day now start after some hours and i thing now some traders in sleeping mode because i am post one analysis very late night now i am also go for sleep but i see mt4 and i see one more pair perfect entry point so i thinking to share with my all mt5 friends


      Hope everyone doing today well trades and earn good profit


      USD/JPY Analysis...


      I see usd/jpy is very strong bullish trend and they also move very strongly up trend but now they face strong trend line and its also tested so many times when they break it than move bullish direction more otherwise they move back again


      Now i want some more experience traders comment in my journal about this pair what they thinking about this usd/jpy break this level or no because advise is also very important for all traders and its also increase our experience.


      Best hopes for all traders and enjoy profitable week
      Attached Images  


    4. The Following User Says Thank You to Meeka For This Useful Post:

      FarobesX9 (07-24-2019)

    5. #23 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired
       
      game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7's Avatar
      Posts
      1,941
      Accumulated bonus
      318 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      92
      Thanked 5,041 Times in 1,622 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Falak     
      I hope you are fine friend and enjoying your good trades according to your analysis. According to my analysis this pair will show bullish trend now. Open your trades with small lot sizes according to your account capital.
      The price of gold starts today negatively to press the bullish trend line, and we expect the most important support test 1410.90 before resuming to resume the bullish trend again.
      So far, the overall positive scenario remains valid with stability above the support mentioned above, as breaking it will push the price to start a downside correctional wave with its first major target at 1385.00, while the expected bullish wave targets start at 1450.00 and extend to 1500.00.


    6. The Following User Says Thank You to game7 For This Useful Post:

      FarobesX9 (07-24-2019)

    7. #24 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed's Avatar
      Posts
      348
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      144
      Thanked 315 Times in 180 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Meeka     
      Gold Analysis...


      Today market is stop but i am still watch market
      I analyze gold market and watch some strong movement for next week according to my analysis gold test strong trend line again and again


      Now i thing gold have chances to test again trend line and than move again bullish side because gold face strong bearish pressure but may be strong fundamental pressure strong usd and than gold have chances to break this strong trend line but according to me this is very strong trend line


      But break out expected just wait for it for strong bearish pressure other wise they move bullish again
      HI meeka your journal is real good that provides the traders realy good analysis and the trading patterns this is realy good.

      As we can see that the gold is real good pair for trade with the high volume and fluctuate realy well and we make good money from that pair.

      As we can see that this pair is in good buying trend but now it is in sideways and moves in two level the resistance on level 1445 and the support is on 1379 we can trade in these two levels.
      Attached Images  


    8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladlasyed For This Useful Post:

      FarobesX9 (07-24-2019)

    9. #25 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed
       
      FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Posts
      1,741
      Accumulated bonus
      409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,197
      Thanked 5,508 Times in 1,699 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Meeka     
      Market 3rd day now start after some hours and i thing now some traders in sleeping mode because i am post one analysis very late night now i am also go for sleep but i see mt4 and i see one more pair perfect entry point so i thinking to share with my all mt5 friends


      Hope everyone doing today well trades and earn good profit


      USD/JPY Analysis...


      I see usd/jpy is very strong bullish trend and they also move very strongly up trend but now they face strong trend line and its also tested so many times when they break it than move bullish direction more otherwise they move back again


      Now i want some more experience traders comment in my journal about this pair what they thinking about this usd/jpy break this level or no because advise is also very important for all traders and its also increase our experience.


      Best hopes for all traders and enjoy profitable week

      Today indicators shown bullish trend.
      I recommended for trading session from this stage may be looking as down.
      But market totally on risk its don't moving one side its parabolic session moving average.
      Today supporting levels are also tells us for down trending.
      My analyses totally bases on daily market trend.
      When the market is opened then showing up and supporting levels are also available here its not remain here this pair because h4 telling here down trends.
      Small risk gain big opportunity.


    10. #26 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka has a brilliant future Meeka's Avatar
      Posts
      1,280
      Accumulated bonus
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1,658 Times in 1,133 Posts

      Default

      Good Morning to all mt5 member hope every one doing well and enjoy their trading week with good profit


      Today I share one more analysis to my all friends and hope every one see my analysis and enjoy trades because my some analysis going very perfect and very well hope give you good profit


      CAD/CHF H1 Analysis...


      Now i watch cad/chf pair and they make very perfect breakout and move for bullish direction and i am also expected they move more bullish hope this entry going good for me and move according to my analysis


      Because this pair breakout very strong trend line and now expected long term bullish but market doing any thing any time must be use stop loss in your every trade


      Profit and loss is a part of forex trading when you loss in trading its does not mean you are not a good trader you need to learn your mistakes and learn trading more better


      Best hopes and wishes for all traders.
      Attached Images  


    11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Meeka for this useful post.

      grandfather (07-24-2019), zahir1986 (07-24-2019)

    12. #27 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool
       
      grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather's Avatar
      Posts
      2,455
      Accumulated bonus
      1465 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,962
      Thanked 5,406 Times in 2,216 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Meeka     
      Good Morning to all mt5 member hope every one doing well and enjoy their trading week with good profit


      Today I share one more analysis to my all friends and hope every one see my analysis and enjoy trades because my some analysis going very perfect and very well hope give you good profit


      CAD/CHF H1 Analysis...


      Now i watch cad/chf pair and they make very perfect breakout and move for bullish direction and i am also expected they move more bullish hope this entry going good for me and move according to my analysis


      Because this pair breakout very strong trend line and now expected long term bullish but market doing any thing any time must be use stop loss in your every trade


      Profit and loss is a part of forex trading when you loss in trading its does not mean you are not a good trader you need to learn your mistakes and learn trading more better


      Best hopes and wishes for all traders.
      hello friends, good morninng. how are you? it looks like this CADCHF market will indeed weaken first, the correction goes down and then it will strengthen again, so with that analysis we can look for good opportunities to open long positions when the market is down, and later we open to buy with a target at the price 0.7550, I think that is the best opportunity for now, so the conclusion is for today the CADCHF market will correction down and then continue to strengthen.


    13. #28 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Posts
      1,889
      Accumulated bonus
      488 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,912
      Thanked 3,927 Times in 1,647 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Meeka     
      Good Morning to all mt5 member hope every one doing well and enjoy their trading week with good profit


      Today I share one more analysis to my all friends and hope every one see my analysis and enjoy trades because my some analysis going very perfect and very well hope give you good profit


      CAD/CHF H1 Analysis...


      Now i watch cad/chf pair and they make very perfect breakout and move for bullish direction and i am also expected they move more bullish hope this entry going good for me and move according to my analysis


      Because this pair breakout very strong trend line and now expected long term bullish but market doing any thing any time must be use stop loss in your every trade


      Profit and loss is a part of forex trading when you loss in trading its does not mean you are not a good trader you need to learn your mistakes and learn trading more better


      Best hopes and wishes for all traders.
      Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you and how is your trading ,I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I saw your analysis about CAD/CHF pair the pair is now near its PIVOT POINT if it break and close below its PIVOT we may see more selling pressure in this pair.


    14. #29 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak has a brilliant future Falak's Avatar
      Posts
      1,211
      Accumulated bonus
      498 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,479
      Thanked 1,649 Times in 792 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Meeka     
      Market 3rd day now start after some hours and i thing now some traders in sleeping mode because i am post one analysis very late night now i am also go for sleep but i see mt4 and i see one more pair perfect entry point so i thinking to share with my all mt5 friends


      Hope everyone doing today well trades and earn good profit


      USD/JPY Analysis...


      I see usd/jpy is very strong bullish trend and they also move very strongly up trend but now they face strong trend line and its also tested so many times when they break it than move bullish direction more otherwise they move back again


      Now i want some more experience traders comment in my journal about this pair what they thinking about this usd/jpy break this level or no because advise is also very important for all traders and its also increase our experience.


      Best hopes for all traders and enjoy profitable week
      Best wishes for your successful trading career friend. My analysis are little bit different with your opinion friend. According to my analysis this pair shows bearish trend.


    15. #30 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----
       
      tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Posts
      3,561
      Accumulated bonus
      1360 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      85
      Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,007 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Meeka     
      Good Morning all Traders and all MT5 members.


      Nzd/Usd Trade Update

      Hope everyone fine and enjoy new trading trading and ride on market very well and your all trades move in good profit and your setups and strategies work very smoothly best wishes and hopes for all traders i am just analyze market this time because i not have bonus in my account so i am wait for next week


      Some days before i share NZD/USD market prediction in my journal and now market move according to my prediction you see my previous post in my journal about NZD/USD pair i advice to everyone to enter in market after breakout because its very perfect time for trading


      So traders follow my chart than they are in good profit other wise they miss the best trade and good opportunity to trade in good market setup but i share always my analysis to my journal hope every one also doing well analysis and learn trading day by day very well and good
      Hello there and welcome to your own trading journal, hope you're fine and doing well in trading, your charts are clean and your analysis is good, yes, you said the right advice, traders should enter at the right time to get more advantage in their trades, breakout is one of the best times when we should pay attention and get into the market to make pips like you did with the NZDUSD currency pair.


    Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts