• Reply to thread
    Page 187 of 187 ... 182 185 186 187
    Results 1,861 to 1,864 of 1864

Thread: Nasir Alvi Trading Journal

1. #1861 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bashul

ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3275 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,873 Times in 4,386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nasiralvi     
      USDJPY Update
      The US dollar rallied a bit during the trading session on Thursday, breaking above the 109.00 level before pulling back a bit.
      The US dollar has run into a bit of trouble at the 109.00 level, as the market is likely to continue to see a lot of volatility. We at the top of a short term range, and as a result it is likely that the market will probably continue to bang around between the 109.00 and 107.00 level. If we can break above the 109.40 level, then it is likely that we will see a extension towards the 111.00 level. That is not my base case based upon the last couple of candlesticks, but it is possibility, so it is worth paying attention to. The USDJPY pair tends to have high correlation to S&P 500 so pay attention to that.
      To the downside, the 200 day EMA and the 50 day EMA are both below, so that could cause some noise. However it will be interesting to see whether or not they can hold. I think that this market is likely going to go back to being very choppy, because there are so many questions that remained to be answered when it comes to the global economy and off course the US economy to say the very least. Ultimately this is a market that is likely to see a lot of volatility, but that is probably something that you can see and just about any currency pair that you look at.
      With that being the case it is highly likely that a pullback happens more than anything else.
      Attachment 204790
      The USD JPY market has been showing its bullish tendency in the market and this is clearsigned to bought it for big profit and you should need to be aware that now in Delhi time frame its bullish tendency cleared and now we should need to follow its buying movie detail profit 112 level which can be achieved in next few weeks.
      Have a great day.
      Time To Do Work Again With Mt5 Community

2. #1862 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul is a splendid one to behold dagul's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,319 Times in 409 Posts

USDJPY Update
      The US dollar rallied a bit during the trading session on Thursday, breaking above the 109.00 level before pulling back a bit.
      The US dollar has run into a bit of trouble at the 109.00 level, as the market is likely to continue to see a lot of volatility. We at the top of a short term range, and as a result it is likely that the market will probably continue to bang around between the 109.00 and 107.00 level. If we can break above the 109.40 level, then it is likely that we will see a extension towards the 111.00 level. That is not my base case based upon the last couple of candlesticks, but it is possibility, so it is worth paying attention to. The USDJPY pair tends to have high correlation to S&P 500 so pay attention to that.
      To the downside, the 200 day EMA and the 50 day EMA are both below, so that could cause some noise. However it will be interesting to see whether or not they can hold. I think that this market is likely going to go back to being very choppy, because there are so many questions that remained to be answered when it comes to the global economy and off course the US economy to say the very least. Ultimately this is a market that is likely to see a lot of volatility, but that is probably something that you can see and just about any currency pair that you look at.
      With that being the case it is highly likely that a pullback happens more than anything else.
      Attachment 204790
      hello Nasiralvi, your analysis is very good .thank you for your important analysis. I see in Daily chart UsdJpy still in Bullish movement . the price fly quickly after breakout 108.00 level. now the price runnging109.14, base on my technical analysis say I predict this pair still in Bullish movement. I predict the price can fly to hit 110. I am looking for best set-up for buy usdJpy. hope you like my analysis
      Lets discuss in My trading Journal ..

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

3. #1863 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1343 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,764 Times in 1,449 Posts

USDJPY Update
      Attachment 204790
      Hello mate good morning. hope you are well and good. nice to see you feedback about usdjpy. i like your analysis mate.

if we see the daily chart of the usdjpy then we can see the price are on bullish move. the price of the usdjpy try to go resistance level and the resistance lever are 109.40 area. if this level are break then the price can go 111.30 area. hope we can get a good trade from here.

best of luck dear mate.

4. #1864 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Relaxed

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4813 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,174 Times in 5,851 Posts

USDJPY Update
      Attachment 204790
      USDJPY is still trying to stay on the bullish course and I believe that we might be seeing the price hitting as far as the resistance level which is at the 109.50 but I am not going to buy this highs but will wait for the price to retrace towards the support area then I shall start buying it again. I believe the area to start buying this pair is the support area which is at the 108.50 and the next trading target is still the 109.50.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Reply to thread
    Page 187 of 187 ... 182 185 186 187

Subscribed to this Thread : 9