• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 159 of 187 ... 154 157 158 159 160 161 164 ...
    Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1867

Thread: Nasir Alvi Trading Journal

1. #1581 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Lonely

Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi has a reputation beyond repute Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      822 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,516 Times in 2,137 Posts

GOLD UPDATE
      Gold markets intially rally during the week but then gave back the gains to drive back towards the $1710 level. More importantly it is setting the top the triangle that it is just broke out of, which is quite common for technical patterns to do once they have been busted through. The $1700 level is offer a significant amount of support as well, so I think it is only a matter of time before the buyers come back in.

Beyond all of that gold is on uptrend for a reason. Central Banks around the world continue to kill thier own currencies through qauntitative easing and flat out money printing. The federal reserve is buying the high yields debt, otherwise known as junk debt which tells you how bad things really are. Yes it is a fact that a lot of pundits say that since we are to open the economy that everything is fine, but the reality is that things are not. If they were, the Federal Reserve would not be jumping all over this.

The $1800 level above would be a target, and of we can break above there it is likely that the market could go to the $2000 level. I like the idea of buying value when it appears, and quite frankly I think that a lot of larger traders are doing the same thing based upon what we have seen over the last several months. Yes the US dollar is rallying and lot of people will tell you that it works against the value of gold. That being said all one has to do is look at historical charts to find plenty of examples when both went higher.
      Now as you can see in the figure below that the price bounces off the triangle and now it's above the intermediate level. I am looking for buy position here because the global and local trend is bullish. Potential profit will be 3 times bigger than the risk.
      Name:  Screenshot_2020-05-23-03-22-33-32.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  71.1 KB
      If you give me coffee I will return back the coffee come to my journal for latest update on Gold and Silver
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14535397

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to Nasiralvi for this useful post.

Aaron Nelson (05-23-2020), amiron56 (05-23-2020), Fatima-Sahir (05-23-2020), ForexGuru5 (05-23-2020), ForexRider (05-23-2020), fragile (05-23-2020), Goldentrades (05-23-2020), hafsa (05-23-2020), Interlock (05-23-2020), Malik irfan (05-23-2020), Manoo1010 (05-23-2020), ShantiMan (05-23-2020), Zuhaib99 (05-23-2020)

3. #1582 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Flirty

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1998 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,008 Times in 5,229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nasiralvi     
      GOLD UPDATE
      Gold markets intially rally during the week but then gave back the gains to drive back towards the $1710 level. More importantly it is setting the top the triangle that it is just broke out of, which is quite common for technical patterns to do once they have been busted through. The $1700 level is offer a significant amount of support as well, so I think it is only a matter of time before the buyers come back in.

Beyond all of that gold is on uptrend for a reason. Central Banks around the world continue to kill thier own currencies through qauntitative easing and flat out money printing. The federal reserve is buying the high yields debt, otherwise known as junk debt which tells you how bad things really are. Yes it is a fact that a lot of pundits say that since we are to open the economy that everything is fine, but the reality is that things are not. If they were, the Federal Reserve would not be jumping all over this.

The $1800 level above would be a target, and of we can break above there it is likely that the market could go to the $2000 level. I like the idea of buying value when it appears, and quite frankly I think that a lot of larger traders are doing the same thing based upon what we have seen over the last several months. Yes the US dollar is rallying and lot of people will tell you that it works against the value of gold. That being said all one has to do is look at historical charts to find plenty of examples when both went higher.
      Now as you can see in the figure below that the price bounces off the triangle and now it's above the intermediate level. I am looking for buy position here because the global and local trend is bullish. Potential profit will be 3 times bigger than the risk.
      Attachment 199351
      Mission of looking yellow metal strong bole mod because yesterday at the four candles success to close up 50 simple moving airlines ads I think this is the proof of trend is already continue beautician and you are blue triangle already successful breaking up side that's why I think this is the more best send an area for boy.
      ShantiMan trading journal
      Hot update
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14470924

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

Fatima-Sahir (05-23-2020), Unregistered (5)

5. #1583 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,899 Times in 2,396 Posts

GOLD UPDATE

Attachment 199351
      But someone doesn’t say buy right before the market closes, the price of gold has already stopped at 1734.00 and is not moving away from the middle line, to be honest even strange, I thought that at least it could drop to the level of the main line of ishimoku and only then next week wait for consolidation under it, and the continuation of the price reduction to the support level of 1707.00, it is possible that the price will also bargain in the flat the next 17 weeks range 1735.00 / 17010

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fatima-Sahir For This Useful Post:

ShantiMan (05-23-2020)

7. #1584 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,868 Times in 5,147 Posts

GOLD UPDATE

Attachment 199351
      The Gold is touching the upper sided trend line of the triangle pattern here while the price is rebounding also and seeming in the strength again at the short time frame while it was necessary for the Gold to correct the price so it corrected last week and now again the Gold seeming will climbs more up compared to the last high.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Fatima-Sahir (05-23-2020)

9. #1585 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,067 Times in 2,283 Posts

GOLD UPDATE

Attachment 199351
      Good morning friends how are you i hope you're well done and enjoying first day off weekend with your family and friends i have read your post about the precious metal gold indeed very good analysis your opinion about yellow metal is very strong and I totally agree with your opinion gold buy said save in upcoming week please always share your experience and analysis with all forex members.

10. #1586 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1590 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,947 Times in 1,556 Posts

GOLD UPDATE

Attachment 199351
      Good morning you present a very good opportunity
      The recovery in Gold prices (XAU/USD) from Thursday’s troughs of 1717.34 regained traction above the 1730 mark in European trading, following a brief consolidative stint in Asia. The fresh leg higher in the yellow metal is mainly driven by the European traders’ reaction to the escalation in the US-China tensions, in the face of Beijing taking ‘forceful measures’ on Hong Kong under the National Security bill. The deepening concerns prompted a fresh flight to safety wave and lifted the ultimate safe-haven back on the 1730 barrier. The spot now trades with 0.44% gains at 1735.56, although remains on track to book a weekly loss. Looking ahead, the US dollar price action and risk trends will continue to influence the gold trades while the near-term sentiment around the metal will likely remain underpinned by the massive stimulus announced globally to combat the virus impact.

11. #1587 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

SunnyTrader001 has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTrader001 has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTrader001 has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTrader001 has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTrader001 has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTrader001 has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTrader001 has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTrader001 has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTrader001 has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTrader001 has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTrader001 has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTrader001's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,011 Times in 1,280 Posts

GOLD UPDATE

Attachment 199351

Though, as I see you have a good buy entry on Gold and maybe you should stick with that buy entry and sooner gold would be giving you a good amount of profit, if it does as we are expecting it to do, that is to rise above.

But, I have a doubt regarding your don't think that Gold can rise that higher but anything can happen in this market and any patterns can with time. But, as of now, I don't see enough bullish strength to test the high area on daily TF, which you are targetting.

12. #1588 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,266 Times in 950 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyTrader001     
      Though, as I see you have a good buy entry on Gold and maybe you should stick with that buy entry and sooner gold would be giving you a good amount of profit, if it does as we are expecting it to do, that is to rise above.

But, I have a doubt regarding your don't think that Gold can rise that higher but anything can happen in this market and any patterns can with time. But, as of now, I don't see enough bullish strength to test the high area on daily TF, which you are targetting.

A lot of people fell into the gold trap this week We can make sure that the bullish movement will not continue at the present time because the candle on Monday does not have a lower tail.

13. #1589 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,198 Times in 621 Posts

GOLD UPDATE
      Hello friends if you read my previous day post on hold you will notice that my prediction come true gold falls to the level which I have mentioned now as for today I came back with the current scenario analysis on gold. The main trend is up according to the daily swing chart, however the momentum shifted to the downside as on Thursday. A trade through $1755.80 will signal a resumption of the uptrend. The main trend changes to down on a trade through the last swing bottom at $1676.00

The minor trend is down. The trade on $1727 on Thursday changed the main trend to down, shifting momentum to the downside. Taking out $1757.60 will change the minor trend to up.

The short term range is $1787.80 to $1666.20. It's 50% level at $1727.50 is controlling the near term direction of the market. The main range is $1576 to $1788. It's retracement zone at $1682 to $1657 is the primary downside target. This is a major support area having stopped sellers at $1676 and $1666.

Bullish Scenario
      Overcoming and sustaining a rally over $1727 will indicate the return of buyers. Taking out $1757 will shift momentum back to the upside. This could trigger a retest of $1775 level.

Bearish Scenario
      A sustained move under $1727 will signal the presence of sellers. If this move is able to create enough downside momentum the look for an eventual test of $1682 to $1657.
      Attachment 199098
      Name:  20200523_080121.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  259.8 KB

As long as the pair is above 1717 area its in an uptrend in daily timeframe.And the chart also say its going to break above bollinger upper area this week.

The consequences might be testing if 1764 last weeks high again and next resistance area around 1780.Lets see how long the uptrend continues.Traders should be reafy for sell below 1715.

14. #1590 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      6004 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,566 Times in 4,716 Posts

GOLD UPDATE

Attachment 199351
      Good day dear.

How are you doing mate? Hope you have enjoyed your last week trading. I appreciate your analysis on gold mate. According to my analysis i think gold will gonna test 1748 level by the next week again. Already gold fall down significantly in last week. I think gold will try to test 1690 level by the next week.

Wish you good luck for your trading mate.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

hafsa (05-23-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 159 of 187 ... 154 157 158 159 160 161 164 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 9