• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Why a big account is best option while trading on gold and oil

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

SaniaISB is a splendid one to behold SaniaISB is a splendid one to behold SaniaISB is a splendid one to behold SaniaISB is a splendid one to behold SaniaISB is a splendid one to behold SaniaISB is a splendid one to behold SaniaISB is a splendid one to behold SaniaISB is a splendid one to behold SaniaISB's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold and oil trading is very risky. Prices of oil and gold changes abruptly. Movement of gold and oil market is sudden and unexpected so big account is only the best option for doing gold and oil trade. Having big account is good for risky trading. So if you have good capital then do investment in oil and gold trading otherwise avoid doing trade in risky pairs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SaniaISB For This Useful Post:

Hanif318 (07-21-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sehrish702 is a glorious beacon of light Sehrish702 is a glorious beacon of light Sehrish702 is a glorious beacon of light Sehrish702 is a glorious beacon of light Sehrish702 is a glorious beacon of light Sehrish702's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading on oil and gold is a best option when you have big account capital otherwise holding small account you will go for big loss because having no margin to recover your loss so guys on small account be very careful taking entry on it with small lot size and never go for greed and decide well and prepare your strong trading strategy for trading on oil and gold.
      Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sehrish702 For This Useful Post:

Hanif318 (08-06-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rimsha128 has a spectacular aura about Rimsha128 has a spectacular aura about Rimsha128 has a spectacular aura about Rimsha128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend I hope you are fine. dear friend your question is to good that Why a big account is best option while trading on gold and oil because dear friend if I have big capital then we have options for better trading we have option for any trade in hold because some trade gives profit after some time .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rimsha128 For This Useful Post:

Hanif318 (08-06-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      497 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hanif318     
      Hi friends hope you all are fine and enjoying weekend. According to me before making any trade on gold and oil you should have a big account because it moves up and down faster then your thoughts . I saw Manny peoples asking that my account washed so it is necessary that start trading with big account to remain safe . Best wishes . waiting for your feed back . Thanx to all of you
      As every Forex trader know that how much a risky is Gold and how much a risky is oil trading in the market because gold move very much in just one hour if we compare it with any other currency pair so therefore big account is best option for trading with gold or oil and if we are trading with small account with these assets then there are lot of chances that we blow our account .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MZK For This Useful Post:

Hanif318 (08-07-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1069 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,503 Posts

Because the spread of gold is high and also with crude oil without big capital we won't be able to execute trade on them and even if we manage to take trade on this pairs with small capital, small mistakes could make us get margin call, that's why it's best to use big trading balance to trade gold and the crude oil, it's not safe to trade this pairs with small trading account balance.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eneregha For This Useful Post:

Hanif318 (08-07-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2