• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Getting a profit is not a difficult task

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kamran5857 is just really nice Kamran5857 is just really nice Kamran5857 is just really nice Kamran5857 is just really nice Kamran5857 is just really nice Kamran5857's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      170 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Getting a profit is not a difficult task

According to my opinion, getting profits is not a difficult task For this, it is very important for you to have knowledge and experience and this knowledge and experience is achieved by practicing at the dummy account and there should be an ability to analyze in the market. Then you can earn profitable by trading well New members should not be so greedy to earn profit They should first be greed to improve their knowledge and then they can do good earn

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kamran5857 for this useful post.

Azam746 (07-21-2019), Hamza390 (07-21-2019), johan9900 (07-21-2019), Momibhai (07-23-2019), shoab chow (07-21-2019), Yomit (08-13-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Azam746 is a jewel in the rough Azam746 is a jewel in the rough Azam746 is a jewel in the rough Azam746's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi. It is not difficult to earn one time profit on forex. But first we have to prapare for it with an experience and best knowledge. It is important to maintain our goal achieving speed. If we earn profit in 2-3 trades and then loss it all ay once. We are at lower side. We should learn how to maintain our profit ratio in future trading. This forum is best source to get info about different trading strategies of worthy members.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Azam746 For This Useful Post:

Kamran5857 (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Naeem660 is a name known to all Naeem660 is a name known to all Naeem660 is a name known to all Naeem660 is a name known to all Naeem660 is a name known to all Naeem660 is a name known to all Naeem660's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      282 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course getting profit from Forex is not difficult task but making consistently profit is a very difficult task. So for making profit consistently work hard. In start you have to work hard day and night then you will be able to make profit at consistently.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Naeem660 For This Useful Post:

Kamran5857 (07-21-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

AbdulRehman973 is a jewel in the rough AbdulRehman973 is a jewel in the rough AbdulRehman973 is a jewel in the rough AbdulRehman973 is a jewel in the rough AbdulRehman973's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends hope that you are enjoying the weekend.
      It is difficult for those who take forex trading easy . They understand it's a right hand game for them to get profit but it's their unfortunate they should needs to realize that forex trading is risky and volatile . But it's easy to earn profit for those who make it easy by work hard ,good experience and huge knowledge. It's not difficult to earn profit for those who have excellent analyzing power .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AbdulRehman973 For This Useful Post:

Kamran5857 (07-21-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Ansikhan000 will become famous soon enough Ansikhan000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Getting profit from Forex is not as easy as we all think. You all have to work hard if you want make it fruitful for you. You have to work hard in first 5 to 6 month then you will be able to make profit from Forex. So just focus on learning not earning. When you improve your learning then earning will automatically increase.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ansikhan000 For This Useful Post:

Kamran5857 (07-21-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi will become famous soon enough dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend Asalam e Alekum I hope you are well and good and and enjoying the genrul forex treading after all my friends your asking right and l agree with you if you want to success in forex and get the profits this not difficult if your struggle in forex treading and get the knowledge and experience about in gurnal forex then you will be a good treading and get good profit from forex treading

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dilawar niazi For This Useful Post:

Kamran5857 (Yesterday)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Talhakhan001 will become famous soon enough Talhakhan001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear geeti g profit is not difficult task in Forex but on the other hand it is not as easy as we all expect from it. Every trader when start trading he thinks that he can make a lot In Few days. But in fact thay fail badly due to poor r stretgy. So work with pateince and in proper way.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Talhakhan001 for this useful post.

Kamran5857 (07-21-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Daintree789 has a spectacular aura about Daintree789 has a spectacular aura about Daintree789 has a spectacular aura about Daintree789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes my friend your opinion is very great adn the most important thing is that gaining profit is not difficult but before gain you have to a lot of hard working because hard working in forex is main key to success and the other most important thing is that you have to do proper management to trade on forex because by doing proper and good management it reduces the risks of your trade.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Daintree789 For This Useful Post:

Kamran5857 (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      319 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear getting profit from forex is one of the difficult task and we can not ful fil this task by without knowledge and trading experience. Actually maximum people are in hurry to get rapid profit it is not so easy. We shoud make a lot of efforts and struggle to achive this goal. Honestly speaking if we take forex as a target then noting is impossible.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to johan9900 For This Useful Post:

Kamran5857 (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      304 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran5857     
      According to my opinion, getting profits is not a difficult task For this, it is very important for you to have knowledge and experience and this knowledge and experience is achieved by practicing at the dummy account and there should be an ability to analyze in the market. Then you can earn profitable by trading well New members should not be so greedy to earn profit They should first be greed to improve their knowledge and then they can do good earn
      Hy mate how are you i hope you will be fine. In Forex business if we want success the two necessary thing are very important one is knowledge and the other is experience. The knowledge you can get from different resources like YouTube, internet and from books in soft form or hard form and the most importantly Mt5 forum but the experience you only get by doing trading on a dummy account or real trading account. If you are newbie so dummy account is better to get experience or to improve your trading skills.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hamza390 for this useful post.

Kamran5857 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3