Thread: Analysis and forecast on EURUSD

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Hadia390 is on a distinguished road Hadia390's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear brother how are you I hope you also fine. According to my knowledge and analysis of EURUSD. The main target of EIRUSD is bearish but it has a strong support on 1.1026. I think then it will go again up. If it breaks this level then it can go more down my be upto 1.08xx. Now the main focus on USD index if it will came down then we think that EURUSD will go up.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hadia390 for this useful post.

Shabnum009 (08-18-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 587 Posts

My dear brother you have made the very good analysis of the euro USD what according to my point of view the air has started the bullish trend and will not go more down I'm because of us on the last day of last week USD index has started the downward trend according to my opinion the euro USD will hit the level of 1.1290 in the upcoming week having you on the start of upcoming week we should not take any position before to observing thoroughly the market trend

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      348 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning dears. Weclome to the 1st trading day of this week. This week will be good trading week for EURUSD because we expect a littles weakness in USD. Although at previous week at the end of the last day USD came little down buy in this week more weakness of USE is expected.
      EURUSD get support at 1.1079 last week and i think it will get not resistance at 1.1129 instead of getting support so we have great opportunity to buy EURUSD with possible heavy volume ha we can earn good profit.
      Today's trade recommendations

Buy at. 1.1090
      Take Profit. 1.1120
      Stop loss. 1.1070

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to johan9900 for this useful post.

Amjadnawaz671 (08-19-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 587 Posts

Assalamu alaikum my dear from fellows how are you hopefully you will be fine new V40 trading has been started and you have made the analysis on Eur USD I am absolutely agree with your analysis thoughts and opinion because during the last day of last trading week USD index was shown the bereash trend almost the USD index was at sufficient highest level and nown trend can be expected in this way in the euro USD buy potential is available with the good lot according to your capital with money management.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabnum009 For This Useful Post:

Amjadnawaz671 (08-19-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka is a splendid one to behold Meeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
      Good morning dear fourm members. Today EURUSD is very cool and no big movement we see since last 6 hours.This is great pair and its movement will be start after 4 to six hours when most of the big markets will open. EURUSD was little bearish in reversal trend yesterday but hope that today it will move slightly bullish and then back t its opening price. Indicators like MACD and Bolinger band reflects its positive intract and most of the chances are to go in upward direction

Today, trade
      Buy at 1.1170
      Take Profit 1.1230
      Stop loss 1.1140

You analyze market very well and good and hope you earn good profit in your trades and earn a lot of profit and enjoy your trading with your analysis.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Meeka For This Useful Post:

Amjadnawaz671 (08-19-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671 has much to be proud of Amjadnawaz671's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,093 Times in 563 Posts

Hi sir good noon how are you and what about your trading hope it's all going good
      Eurusd is my favourite pair among all currency pairs which are used in trading but know days EUR is going a lot of under pressure and it's going more down and down in my opinion still this pair is in sell trend
      Sell option is on and take profit at 1015
      For buy and buy for long term this pair is very beneficial for traders buy this pair at 1025 and leave for long term it will go up and touch the level of 1400 again so pick this opportunity and build your account with eurusd profit

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      348 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning to all my sweet members. Last week we see a veey super bullish movent of EURUSD and my most of the trades came out from losses an closed into profit. I am bery happy to bonuce strength of EUR last week.

In August the pair tested a new local minimum of 1.1030, failed to overcome this mark and quickly correct ed the upper border of the channel at 1.1210. Eurpion currency is, loosing ground aimed weak data on industrial production, GDP amd infaltion. We see at last week strong data on inflation and retail sales were published.invesment interst in the US currency also puts serious pressure on this pair.

Now EURUSD is in very strong overbought position and we should wait for Monday on its selttelment. I have hope on monday at start of first day EUR become little weak temporary but after few hours it will came back to its original strength.

Trade recommend on monday

Sell. : 1.1140
      Take profit : 1.1170
      Stop Loss : 1.1120

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to johan9900 for this useful post.

AbdulMajeed0346 (08-25-2019), Amjadnawaz671 (08-25-2019), grandfather (08-25-2019), Hadia390 (08-25-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      775 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,234 Times in 1,302 Posts

Good Morning to all my sweet members. Last week we see a veey super bullish movent of EURUSD and my most of the trades came out from losses an closed into profit. I am bery happy to bonuce strength of EUR last week.

In August the pair tested a new local minimum of 1.1030, failed to overcome this mark and quickly correct ed the upper border of the channel at 1.1210. Eurpion currency is, loosing ground aimed weak data on industrial production, GDP amd infaltion. We see at last week strong data on inflation and retail sales were published.invesment interst in the US currency also puts serious pressure on this pair.

Now EURUSD is in very strong overbought position and we should wait for Monday on its selttelment. I have hope on monday at start of first day EUR become little weak temporary but after few hours it will came back to its original strength.

morning friends, how are you? let me listen to your analysis at the same time I also share the analysis, so that we can mix that later can produce the best analysis, the strengthening that occurred on the EURUSD last night was very noticeable since the powel speech. In fact, I see that most of the pairs paired with USD have all gained, but the most significant one is only the EURUSD pair. because previously the pair seemed to continue to weaken but last night the situation was really different because the price actually turned negatively significant. and it could be that next week the pair will still strengthen again. good luck friends.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Hadia390 is on a distinguished road Hadia390's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hy mate last day of the week EURUSD becomes very strong a made a big bullish candle in D1 chart time frame. According to my knowledge and analysis the trend is still bearish and it can go up to 1.1228 inthe mext coming week but you will see it will again came down. The cause of strengthen of EURUSD is the tweets of president Donald Trump now the new tweets of Trump made it down again in near future.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hadia390 For This Useful Post:

Amjadnawaz671 (08-25-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has much to be proud of Wadda has much to be proud of Wadda has much to be proud of Wadda has much to be proud of Wadda has much to be proud of Wadda has much to be proud of Wadda has much to be proud of Wadda has much to be proud of Wadda has much to be proud of Wadda has much to be proud of Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      286 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,463 Times in 662 Posts

Yes you are right and EURUSD became overbought and I also agree with you that on Monday it will come down so sell trade will be the best option on this currency pair. All currency pairs which are linked with USD was moved up due to down movement of USD before closing time on Friday but in my opinion it was enough support and further it will not move up and will come down in next week.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

Amjadnawaz671 (08-25-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 15 ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 13 ...