from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 28 of 31 ... 23 26 27 28 29 30 ...

Thread: Analysis and forecast on EURUSD

1. #271 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

ahsaniqbal has a brilliant future ahsaniqbal has a brilliant future ahsaniqbal has a brilliant future ahsaniqbal has a brilliant future ahsaniqbal has a brilliant future ahsaniqbal has a brilliant future ahsaniqbal has a brilliant future ahsaniqbal has a brilliant future ahsaniqbal has a brilliant future ahsaniqbal has a brilliant future ahsaniqbal has a brilliant future ahsaniqbal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    646 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,668 Times in 895 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
    EURUSD is continuously to decline and today hit the lower support at 1.1756 which reflecting that trend reversal is begin. Well EURUSD has reserved higher from significant support, more substantial gains wilo likely to remain elusive if the EURzone bond yiels extend Tuesday,s decline . Dovish ECB expectations and risk off likely to keep bond yields under pressure. Yesterday EURUSD fell by over 0.30% as expectations by the ECB and now if we read thw survey of some big traders and investers they also predicting a more weakness in the current week.
    So i draw a trend line on intraday H1 time frame which is indicating a strong bearish trend and in this context i will open sell deals only. My opinion is also to Sell the EUR and this trend is hopefully will continue the whole week.
    presently I tell about the sets of monetary forms EUR USD is upward pattern so everybody follow the pattern of market and best time embed the exchange of purchase in day by day time span.

My investigation of market and my experience is market proceeds to bullish moving so everybody follow the specialized examination of market and afterward embed the exchange of purchase since market solid sign is bullish light making today.good luck

2. #272 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson has much to be proud of Jaxson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,194 Times in 735 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

EURUSD is continuously to decline and today hit the lower support at 1.1756 which reflecting that trend reversal is begin. Well EURUSD has reserved higher from significant support, more substantial gains wilo likely to remain elusive if the EURzone bond yiels extend Tuesday,s decline . Dovish ECB expectations and risk off likely to keep bond yields under pressure. Yesterday EURUSD fell by over 0.30% as expectations by the ECB and now if we read thw survey of some big traders and investers they also predicting a more weakness in the current week.
    So i draw a trend line on intraday H1 time frame which is indicating a strong bearish trend and in this context i will open sell deals only. My opinion is also to Sell the EUR and this trend is hopefully will continue the whole week.

eur usd what killed me that not growing up so much, There is descending channel and price is fixing at a top side that makes go down for the targeting of down channel line by a couple of going back and forth. Stochastic also give the same signal to with the chann

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #273 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Ali Kamran Bhatti has much to be proud of Ali Kamran Bhatti has much to be proud of Ali Kamran Bhatti has much to be proud of Ali Kamran Bhatti has much to be proud of Ali Kamran Bhatti has much to be proud of Ali Kamran Bhatti has much to be proud of Ali Kamran Bhatti has much to be proud of Ali Kamran Bhatti has much to be proud of Ali Kamran Bhatti has much to be proud of Ali Kamran Bhatti has much to be proud of Ali Kamran Bhatti's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    476 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 Times in 823 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

Good Morning All,
    Hello Dear friends Hope you are all well and busy in trading activities for getting good profit. Your discussion about market situation is very useful for us to make some decisions i am agree with your analysis. of market bearish situation if your opinion will be accurate there is a lot of profit for investors. best wishes for all

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to Ali Kamran Bhatti for this useful post.

shafiqahmad105 (09-10-2020), Unregistered (2)

5. #274 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    439 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 652 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hello mates i whish you all this week will be more profitable for us. EURUSD at the start of this week open from the price of 1.1845 and three consecutive days and hit the bottom support at 1.1756 but from this level it take sudden spike and buyers came into more active and pushed the EURUSD market to the 1.1820 yesterday. Today we saw a opening price is almost 1.1820 but today i am hoping that again down trend will resume EURUSD because yesterday spike was temporary and USD taken upto more solid stenght and USD will push the EUR and ultimately this pair wil decline more. So i suggest that we take Sel enrtry now and wait for tomorrow i hope this will give better profit.
    Attached Images  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to johan9900 For This Useful Post:

dilber (09-10-2020)

7. #275 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    81 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hello mates i whish you all this week will be more profitable for us. EURUSD at the start of this week open from the price of 1.1845 and three consecutive days and hit the bottom support at 1.1756 but from this level it take sudden spike and buyers came into more active and pushed the EURUSD market to the 1.1820 yesterday. Today we saw a opening price is almost 1.1820 but today i am hoping that again down trend will resume EURUSD because yesterday spike was temporary and USD taken upto more solid stenght and USD will push the EUR and ultimately this pair wil decline more. So i suggest that we take Sel enrtry now and wait for tomorrow i hope this will give better profit.
    [9/10, 7:41 AM] Imamdin: My dear friends, I have entered the market right now, I am using the h4 timeframe, so I was very happy to see that the market of Euro USD has reached 1.18 198. And quite nice that the candles are also giving you buy signals
    [9/10, 7:48 AM] Imamdin: Euro USD market is up to a 1.18212 I think its market can come up to a 1.17 975 and if its market trend is seen then it might bearish can become a target of 1.17710

I think a trade sell should be put .
    And when its market at 1.1710, it can fit quite good profit.

8. #276 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1 has a reputation beyond repute BALOCHKING1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    792 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 3,227 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

EurUSD going in a bullish mood and I think that you should try to sell here and near the trendline and it must touch today 1.3850 and put your stop loss above the trendline and leave the trade and you must analysis properly because in my opinion trend is clear for today if this goes in your favor then mate you are earning some good big profit and your risk-reward if we follow the rules then we will be successful.

9. 9 users say Thank You to BALOCHKING1 for this useful post.

David005 (09-10-2020), dilber (09-10-2020), Donsahab (09-10-2020), Jaanu (09-10-2020), LipSurf (09-10-2020), Luckytrader111 (09-10-2020), MT5RockeR (09-10-2020), Puffy3 (09-10-2020), Simply (09-10-2020)

10. #277 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    439 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hi mates today is the market closing day and EURUSD looking towards bull trend. Lets talk about this. EURUSD is currently trading at 1.1832 representing a 0.15% gain today and yesterday after the European Central Bank (ECB) kept rates un-changed as we expected but disappointed bears by expressing no concern regarding the EUR strength. However the spike level 1.1918 was short lived and the pair ended the day at 1.1816 forming a daily canlde with long upper shadow. Such candlestick are indicative on the sell entry on the market. When buyers came in to action the price falls and bulls were traped yesterday. Today we are expecting the USD become some weak and at the opening market on daily chart some bullus candles are forming continuesly whic attractive to buyers that they came and open buy deals. I think today we should take buy entry and this will be beneficial for us instead of sell.
    Attached Images  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to johan9900 For This Useful Post:

ayan555 (09-11-2020)

12. #278 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3219 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,899 Times in 7,797 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

Hi mates today is the market closing day and EURUSD looking towards bull trend. Lets talk about this. EURUSD is currently trading at 1.1832 representing a 0.15% gain today and yesterday after the European Central Bank (ECB) kept rates un-changed as we expected but disappointed bears by expressing no concern regarding the EUR strength. However the spike level 1.1918 was short lived and the pair ended the day at 1.1816 forming a daily canlde with long upper shadow. Such candlestick are indicative on the sell entry on the market. When buyers came in to action the price falls and bulls were traped yesterday. Today we are expecting the USD become some weak and at the opening market on daily chart some bullus candles are forming continuesly whic attractive to buyers that they came and open buy deals. I think today we should take buy entry and this will be beneficial for us instead of sell.
    EUR/USD is right now showing bullish movement according to market technical analysis I am looking bullish movement towards its resistance 1.19 50 and towards support level this currency pair will cover it support at 1.1 7000 dear good luck for trade at Euro USD but trade with extra care
    "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
    My Latest Trading journal update is below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15117257

13. #279 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi has much to be proud of Shahid afreedi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    329 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,091 Times in 503 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hello my dear friend I want to say that you put sale Entry on sport level if we see in chat than 1.1 750 is very good support level and you put their sell entry you so I want to say if you will you are trade-in not huge loss then you should close your trade because in higher timeframe now EURUSD will move towards upside and again will touch the level of 1.200 soon.. so I advise to you when you open trade then also check support and resistance level then you can earn good profit...
    Please is my recent trading journal.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

14. 2 users say Thank You to Shahid afreedi for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

15. #280 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    439 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hy mates i hope you all are enjoying weekend with yoir family and friends. EURUSD in last two trading days shows a almost side way trend and we can not say its specfic movement towards one side. Range in previous week was 1.191 to 175 so if we see the last Thursday then we see a good support on 1.174 and now closed on Monday the price was 1.184 whic seems that overall EUR is little under pressure and ECB also trying to control the inflation and enconomic strength of EUR. At the last i want to say about EURUSD that according ti technical setup ok H1 time frame it goes towards updsie upto the level of 1.193 and then bonuce back to the 1.178 so we have to buy at early market opening and sell at the time of Europe session opening.
    Attached Images  

16. 2 users say Thank You to johan9900 for this useful post.

naveed hassan (09-13-2020), Nukhba71 (09-13-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 28 of 31 ... 23 26 27 28 29 30 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1