Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 29 of 31 ... 24 27 28 29 30 31
Results 281 to 290 of 302

Thread: Analysis and forecast on EURUSD

  1. #281 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
     
    Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71 is a splendid one to behold Nukhba71's Avatar
    Posts
    747
    Accumulated bonus
    108 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    1,930
    Thanked 951 Times in 549 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
    Hy mates i hope you all are enjoying weekend with yoir family and friends. EURUSD in last two trading days shows a almost side way trend and we can not say its specfic movement towards one side. Range in previous week was 1.191 to 175 so if we see the last Thursday then we see a good support on 1.174 and now closed on Monday the price was 1.184 whic seems that overall EUR is little under pressure and ECB also trying to control the inflation and enconomic strength of EUR. At the last i want to say about EURUSD that according ti technical setup ok H1 time frame it goes towards updsie upto the level of 1.193 and then bonuce back to the 1.178 so we have to buy at early market opening and sell at the time of Europe session opening.
    The Euro attempted to rally amid the exchanging session on Friday but has given back a few of the picks up moderately early. That recommends that the advertise is likely to see a part of headwinds fair over and might exceptionally well drag back. I am not essentially calling for a major inversion but I am getting to be more persuaded that the advertise is running out of force which certainly may lead to a bit of a pullback.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  2. #282 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----
     
    naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
    Posts
    7,503
    Accumulated bonus
    850 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    8,051
    Thanked 9,990 Times in 5,303 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
    Hy mates i hope you all are enjoying weekend with yoir family and friends. EURUSD in last two trading days shows a almost side way trend and we can not say its specfic movement towards one side. Range in previous week was 1.191 to 175 so if we see the last Thursday then we see a good support on 1.174 and now closed on Monday the price was 1.184 whic seems that overall EUR is little under pressure and ECB also trying to control the inflation and enconomic strength of EUR. At the last i want to say about EURUSD that according ti technical setup ok H1 time frame it goes towards updsie upto the level of 1.193 and then bonuce back to the 1.178 so we have to buy at early market opening and sell at the time of Europe session opening.


    Dear trader i observed that USD has increased its value in last week that why your has not become too much strong against 1 US Dollar Euro USD is at 1.1840 if US dollar increase its value in upcoming week then Euro USD can go to 1.1750 but if US dollar don't become strong then the price of your USD can reach at 1.2030. Good evening.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  3. #283 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----
     
    Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad's Avatar
    Posts
    3,979
    Accumulated bonus
    345 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    9,659
    Thanked 2,907 Times in 1,931 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Yes I can tell you my friend that lies about Eur USD and the market is moving very fast at bullish and bearish trend into the market so you can get entry in the market and get the right kind of profit and great the great leader money wealth great kind of planning strategies.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hussnainirshad For This Useful Post:

    Miral ch (13-09-2020)

  5. #284 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
     
    johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900's Avatar
    Posts
    1,872
    Accumulated bonus
    440 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    503
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 641 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi every one i hope all are you enjoyed the last trading week of EURUSD. In last week EURUSD looking to take some pressure on USD but not very effective. In comming week EUR decline in highly expected to the level of 1.1620. in previous month EURUSD hit the level of 1.1610 and then bonuce back towards 1.1820 which takes some quick pressure and USD exerting some prssure and i think next target is about 38.2% retracement of 1.0635 to 1.2011 at 1.1485. so be ready for Sell trade and i will look selling opportunities and i also advise you to look for better sell signal instead of sell. Next week according to my technical analysis support shoud be 1.1630 and majr resistance could have be 1.1780 so which you a finding a good trading opportybin next week.
    Attached Images  


  6. 6 users say Thank You to johan9900 for this useful post.

    Ahmed12 (17-10-2020), dilawar niazi (17-10-2020), ForexRider (17-10-2020), Killer89 (17-10-2020), noor616 (17-10-2020), Waqas1007 (17-10-2020)

  7. #285 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----
     
    noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616's Avatar
    Posts
    3,433
    Accumulated bonus
    502 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    4,990
    Thanked 7,296 Times in 2,850 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
    Hi every one i hope all are you enjoyed the last trading week of EURUSD. In last week EURUSD looking to take some pressure on USD but not very effective. In comming week EUR decline in highly expected to the level of 1.1620. in previous month EURUSD hit the level of 1.1610 and then bonuce back towards 1.1820 which takes some quick pressure and USD exerting some prssure and i think next target is about 38.2% retracement of 1.0635 to 1.2011 at 1.1485. so be ready for Sell trade and i will look selling opportunities and i also advise you to look for better sell signal instead of sell. Next week according to my technical analysis support shoud be 1.1630 and majr resistance could have be 1.1780 so which you a finding a good trading opportybin next week.
    EURUSD showing good volatility,according to average directional movement makes downward movement and goes down gives good profitable sell entries and today again there is movement downward is showing on the chart and its retracement is looking giving strong sell entries and momentum is also good so this will gives good profits at the end of the session,hope my analysis works ,

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  8. 2 users say Thank You to noor616 for this useful post.

    Unregistered (1), Zafira (22-10-2020)

  9. #286 Collapse Post
    Forum Guru
    I am:
     
    ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
    Posts
    8,971
    Accumulated bonus
    6886 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    28,646
    Thanked 28,932 Times in 8,614 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
    Hi every one i hope all are you enjoyed the last trading week of EURUSD. In last week EURUSD looking to take some pressure on USD but not very effective. In comming week EUR decline in highly expected to the level of 1.1620. in previous month EURUSD hit the level of 1.1610 and then bonuce back towards 1.1820 which takes some quick pressure and USD exerting some prssure and i think next target is about 38.2% retracement of 1.0635 to 1.2011 at 1.1485. so be ready for Sell trade and i will look selling opportunities and i also advise you to look for better sell signal instead of sell. Next week according to my technical analysis support shoud be 1.1630 and majr resistance could have be 1.1780 so which you a finding a good trading opportybin next week.
    Technically the Eur/Usd is below the middle bollinger band of the daily time frame while at the weekly time frame also the Eur/Usd created the bearish candle this week and at the weekly time frame it can declined till the middle bollinger band that is at the price of the 1.1590 and the lower bollinger band of the daily time frame is at the price of the 1.1600 so that's why it can touched the 1.1600 overall next week.


  10. #287 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----
     
    Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers's Avatar
    Posts
    526
    Accumulated bonus
    73 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked 2,560 Times in 519 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
    Hi every one i hope all are you enjoyed the last trading week of EURUSD. In last week EURUSD looking to take some pressure on USD but not very effective. In comming week EUR decline in highly expected to the level of 1.1620. in previous month EURUSD hit the level of 1.1610 and then bonuce back towards 1.1820 which takes some quick pressure and USD exerting some prssure and i think next target is about 38.2% retracement of 1.0635 to 1.2011 at 1.1485. so be ready for Sell trade and i will look selling opportunities and i also advise you to look for better sell signal instead of sell. Next week according to my technical analysis support shoud be 1.1630 and majr resistance could have be 1.1780 so which you a finding a good trading opportybin next week.
    eur/Usd is falling down side and i think that EUR/usd will not fall tonight and instead it will try to break to the upside but yes it will fall minimum and not much so i am here looking for a buy entry and hoping it to break above and test the 1.17500 level but if it breaks the bullish trend line on H1 then i am bearish on EUR/usd,so be an active trader and well earner.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  11. 7 users say Thank You to Hackers for this useful post.

    alos (21-10-2020), joc (21-10-2020), Johanna (17-10-2020), Unregistered (4)

  12. #288 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----
     
    Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918 has a reputation beyond repute Rimi918's Avatar
    Posts
    1,097
    Accumulated bonus
    199 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    857
    Thanked 2,570 Times in 724 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
    Hello mt5 fourm members. I have 2 years trading experience and I perform most of trading on EURUSD and due to this I am creating my own trading journal and wants to sahre my trading experience and analysis on EURUSD.

    EURUSD is second currency which is most traded in the world as you know first is USD. USD stands first because USD is internal currency. Let's come to the point i hope next week trading on EURUSD will be very effective and it will bounce again to 1.1280

    This week the pair had ambiguous dynamics first it dropped to the level of 1.1200 bit then growth started. USD is pressured by weak data on the construction market and the difficult situation around the US-PRC trade negotiations. According to the Wall Street journal, the US-China negotiations have stalled due to disagreements over the restrictions inposed on Huawei by the US administration. The price is trying to consolidate above 1.1236 and if successful it will go higher to 1.1.2909, the mid line of Bollinger band.

    Technical data indicators allow the decline. MACD histogram is growing in the negative zone and stochastic is pointing downward but i hope at the start of Monday it will rise again and can reach upto 1.1280

    My trade recommdations for next week
    Entry price : 1.1220
    Take Profit : 1.1270
    Stop loss : 1.1190

    Previous week at H1 time frames two support levels have been touched by EURUSD and i am very sure that EURUSD next target of resistance will be 1.1280Attachment 127379
    You hit very good strategies and for this, the trader should look at the market very well .If you look at your investigation, then it is also a risk. If we trade, then we should have knowledge about strategy and import it is very important. Whenever we have to trade, then that stop loss and take profit should be taken care of. And we must confirmation where our trade can go .These are very basic things that we are not treated to learn.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  13. #289 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----
     
    zaree is just really nice zaree is just really nice zaree is just really nice zaree is just really nice zaree is just really nice zaree's Avatar
    Posts
    363
    Accumulated bonus
    265 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 435 Times in 258 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimi918     
    You hit very good strategies and for this, the trader should look at the market very well .If you look at your investigation, then it is also a risk. If we trade, then we should have knowledge about strategy and import it is very important. Whenever we have to trade, then that stop loss and take profit should be taken care of. And we must confirmation where our trade can go .These are very basic things that we are not treated to learn.
    hellow guys how are you? If we see on H4 time frame it is floating blow it is because of US dollar that start it's bullish trend in early morning and after that it move back towards support level and now it is in bearish side that's why these are having the bearish tendency is great

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  14. #290 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----
     
    saba63 is a splendid one to behold saba63 is a splendid one to behold saba63 is a splendid one to behold saba63 is a splendid one to behold saba63 is a splendid one to behold saba63 is a splendid one to behold saba63's Avatar
    Posts
    514
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    179
    Thanked 695 Times in 246 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
    Hello mt5 fourm members. I have 2 years trading experience and I perform most of trading on EURUSD and due to this I am creating my own trading journal and wants to sahre my trading experience and analysis on EURUSD.

    EURUSD is second currency which is most traded in the world as you know first is USD. USD stands first because USD is internal currency. Let's come to the point i hope next week trading on EURUSD will be very effective and it will bounce again to 1.1280

    This week the pair had ambiguous dynamics first it dropped to the level of 1.1200 bit then growth started. USD is pressured by weak data on the construction market and the difficult situation around the US-PRC trade negotiations. According to the Wall Street journal, the US-China negotiations have stalled due to disagreements over the restrictions inposed on Huawei by the US administration. The price is trying to consolidate above 1.1236 and if successful it will go higher to 1.1.2909, the mid line of Bollinger band.

    Technical data indicators allow the decline. MACD histogram is growing in the negative zone and stochastic is pointing downward but i hope at the start of Monday it will rise again and can reach upto 1.1280

    My trade recommdations for next week
    Entry price : 1.1220
    Take Profit : 1.1270
    Stop loss : 1.1190

    Previous week at H1 time frames two support levels have been touched by EURUSD and i am very sure that EURUSD next target of resistance will be 1.1280Attachment 127379
    EUR/USD Indicator ATR and StochRSI have become very strong and due to its strong price in coat point cammerilla Woodies , it is doing its action in the uptrend today. And it is extracting most of the Bulls bar ingulfing candles which are strengthening its price action .And its next next assistant is Level 1.1637 it will can touch it. EUR/USD for us today, buying daily can prove to be better .It should be indented today and today we can open our trade upwards on it and also get good profit.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


Reply to thread
Page 29 of 31 ... 24 27 28 29 30 31

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts