• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: How do you deal with your loss?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

uroojfatima is a jewel in the rough uroojfatima is a jewel in the rough uroojfatima is a jewel in the rough uroojfatima's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How do you deal with your loss?

Now, and after my simple experience (3000 hours), Iím sure that the candle price moving by traders feelings , thatís the thing is impossible that there is a person can Expects its future movement more complete. The result, the acceptance loss. Whenever you are ready to accept loss large,more be closer to 10% winners.
      What is your way in accept losses (before, during, after ) the occurrence of losses.

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to uroojfatima for this useful post.

kashifalix (07-22-2019), Momibhai (07-22-2019), Poshentity (07-22-2019), Unregistered (5)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Anwarkhan1111 is a jewel in the rough Anwarkhan1111 is a jewel in the rough Anwarkhan1111 is a jewel in the rough Anwarkhan1111 is a jewel in the rough Anwarkhan1111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

5ways to avoid losing money in forex ...
      1_Do your homework
      2_Find a reputable broker
      3-Use a practice account
      4_keep charts clean
      5_Protect your trafing account ...

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Anwarkhan1111 for this useful post.

Poshentity (07-22-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mairakhan is a name known to all Mairakhan is a name known to all Mairakhan is a name known to all Mairakhan is a name known to all Mairakhan is a name known to all Mairakhan is a name known to all Mairakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear loss is the part of business you cannot say that everytime you can gain the profit but you should reduced the ratio of loss with the passage of time which is only possible if you accept your loss and make your home work just identify your mistakes and rectify them in demo trading moreover next time I will try to go with small lot size as I think that now it's time for recovery then go with huge one otherwise only think about little profit because that is the random moving market may it change its behavior in next hour or four hours so remain cool and focus on market movement but without accepting the loss you cannot improve your trading and never become the expert trader

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mairakhan for this useful post.

Poshentity (07-22-2019), zohaib1 (07-22-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Mario67 is a name known to all Mario67 is a name known to all Mario67 is a name known to all Mario67 is a name known to all Mario67 is a name known to all Mario67 is a name known to all Mario67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One way you must understand in forex trading is to accept defeat. That is a natural thing in the trading process. Losses are a difficult thing for traders, whether they are new or have long known the trading world.

The main reason behind the difficulty in loss is due to a lack of understanding and the existence of psychological problems in a trader. Someone who has experience of loss cannot understand the negative emotions that they have. That is what can cause sadness and despair in a trader. Until finally they stopped from forex trading. Because the person is unable to deal with the loss too quickly

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario67 For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (07-22-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Uzzalroy has a spectacular aura about Uzzalroy has a spectacular aura about Uzzalroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default how do you deal with your loss?

I think that if we be careful and maintain some rules and regulation then we can avoid loss in the Forex business. before open a trade we should analysis the market very carefully and always try to make small profit and we have to use small volume that means small lot size. we also give greedy and must be maintain money management then we can avoid our loss.
      Uzzal Chandra Roy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Uzzalroy For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (07-22-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix is a name known to all kashifalix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi dear in trading business profit and loss are both part of business so some time a trader gain big loss , but a good trader bear loss with confidence and deal with loss with using knowledge and experience , actually we gain loss just because of our mistakes and when a good trader gain loss he/she just find the reason of loss and learn lesson from it and never repeat the same mistakes again and again and recover loss step by step ,with using their skills

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

mar7080 is a jewel in the rough mar7080 is a jewel in the rough mar7080 is a jewel in the rough mar7080's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Tricks for avoiding loss in forex business
      Control your emotions
      Avoid from greed
      Open a trade with proper management
      Always take small risk
      Use mini lot size
      Select a target
      Practice
      Patience

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Farhana1 is a splendid one to behold Farhana1 is a splendid one to behold Farhana1 is a splendid one to behold Farhana1 is a splendid one to behold Farhana1 is a splendid one to behold Farhana1 is a splendid one to behold Farhana1 is a splendid one to behold Farhana1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can deal with our loss by facing it confidently we have to face it out and think about deeply and try to solve it and promise yourself not to do them again if you do them again then you will face a big loss so donot try to I forget your los or mistakes always learn from your mistake and do the better trading next time and earn alot of profit and bous from this forum this forum will pay us according to our hard work the best we do the hardwrok the best can get the result

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Farhana1 for this useful post.

MariaMario (07-22-2019), SaniaISB (07-22-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      484 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,048 Times in 465 Posts

If you're facing loss regularly then you should think that what mistakes we are making .the best way to avoid loss is practice on demo account and don't repeat your mistake again and again . we should learn from our mistake which we have done previous.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fozia424 For This Useful Post:

Naziakhan (07-22-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nattyhope2fx has a spectacular aura about nattyhope2fx has a spectacular aura about nattyhope2fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Firstly, i have to define forex stop loss. A forex stop loss is a function offered by broker to limit losses in volatile markets moving in contrary direction to the initial trade. This function is implemented by setting a stop loss level, a specified amount of pips away from the entry price. Beside most time in forex trading stop loss is the cause of losses if trader do not know the right level to set it up. Again beginning forex trader do not realise that losses are a normal thing. After a loss, they feel frustrated. Generally, because of a lack of both knowledge and experience, the beginning trader take profits too early and cuts losses too late.
      NOW I HAVE 6 WAYS WE CAN EASILY AVOID LOSS IN FOREX TRADING MARKET
      1. Use your practice account very well (demo account or visually account )
      2. Keep your chart clean so you can see your strategy clearly.
      3. Start with small amount of money when going live
      4. chose a reasonable leverage
      5. Guide your trading account
      6. Keep your good record.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nattyhope2fx For This Useful Post:

Naziakhan (07-22-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2