• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 70 of 70 ... 65 68 69 70

Thread: Soha G Trading Journal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,352 Times in 3,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soha G     
      Hello dear friends how are you doing
      I hope that everyone is enjoying trading
      And dear friends Crude Oil is ready to make bearish trend
      Open your sell order here and adjust your Take Profit between 200 and 250 points
      If you want to more confirmation then wait for the breakthrough when market will break this Support level then you can sell here
      So best of luck to you dear friends
      Thanks
      Attachment 141185
      Greeting and good morning to my dear friend soha g how are you I am fine and I hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable trading
      My dear friend I see you are a deer crude oil I see the set up yesterday in New York session its move to down but again it is rising to a proposition in the way you expect for it's bullish movement I see the setup in different time frame but in my opinion there is police position and it is continue rising to up anyway I wish you good luck for profitable trading

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (Yesterday), bocahedan (Yesterday), Kinza128 (Yesterday), Soha G (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,111 Times in 1,026 Posts

Open your sell order here and adjust your Take Profit between 200 and 250 points
      If you want to more confirmation then wait for the breakthrough when market will break this Support level then you can sell here
      Thanks
      Attachment 141185
      it is a good thing to buy the crude oil now, the crude oil is making the good success at this time. The best part to trading this market is for traders to keep on buying h this market above the point of 58.36, i do not think it can get to see that point this week anymore. The issue of the drone attack on the Saudi installation is not over yet, and i think there is more persistence sanctions waiting for Iran. US president Donald Trump Jr. has directive the necessary ministry to maximally increase sanction on Iran.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mastermind143 for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (Yesterday), Khan70 (Yesterday), Kinza128 (Yesterday), Soha G (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      787 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,264 Times in 1,003 Posts

Thanks
      Attachment 141185
      Eyebrow I hope that I'll market will come down and clear the gap is due to the fundamental issues so it is better we have find cell setups on this pure till the price reach the V 4.0 and now we are at the resistance level of five 9.80 that is the strong resistance level but the are still finding the self setup on this year for further gaining some tips and we have that next audit of for 5.50

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (Yesterday), Khan70 (Yesterday), Soha G (Yesterday)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1975 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,616 Times in 3,125 Posts

Thanks
      Attachment 141185
      I am becoming increasingly confident that what we saw with the drone attacks in Saudi Arabia will be the start of things to come in the Middle East. I don't suspect much will be "advertised" from the main-stream media until its essentially too late and crude would have already surged higher; this is an excellent time to start slowly adding positions.

The price of crude will be exacerbated as the USA is likely to enter QE late 2019 (December) or early 2020 (January, February or March), which will ultimately drive the DXY down and increase the value of crude drastically.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Teena25 for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (Yesterday), bocahedan (Yesterday), Soha G (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Kathryn is a splendid one to behold Kathryn is a splendid one to behold Kathryn is a splendid one to behold Kathryn is a splendid one to behold Kathryn is a splendid one to behold Kathryn is a splendid one to behold Kathryn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks
      Attachment 141185
      Assalamu alaikum my dear friend have a nice day. Today is the Friday and everybody is happy that we will receive our bonus today after a lot of Weekly hard work thank you so much for updating the trading journal about crude oil my dear friend this time crude I'll has provided us a lot of opportunities to make some profit in this week this is coming down from the 63 level and now it is at 58 and hope it will revert back to its normal position let's hope for the good.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kathryn for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (Yesterday), Soha G (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      254 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks
      Attachment 141185
      Crude Oil price because with the daily candlestick pattern the price of Crude Oil did not break the daily resistance zone and I think it can't break the resistance level and from that zone, it would make the strong bearish movement for the next few days in this week. Yesterday again the price did not break the resistance level and also did a almost big Doji candles which means the trend is still not sure where it could be move in the upcoming days but right now with the daily candles it is also following the Bullish trendline and I hope that before breaking the resistance level of 58.70

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Welcome001 for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (Yesterday), Soha G (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi has a brilliant future BaHu-Zi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,846 Times in 554 Posts

Thanks

Good morning hello dear traders in this chart i try to explain the possible trading plan for the next months this is only a theory of mine but its the only way i see it i have valuated this chart myself and i give it around 65 chance that it would work.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to BaHu-Zi for this useful post.

bocahedan (Yesterday), Soha G (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,227 Times in 405 Posts

Thanks
      Attachment 141185
      Hi guys how are you hope that you are quite fine and enjoying morning.
      Guys according to my analysis about oil current level of oil is moving sideways and yet not indicates any signs of trend but if we look at the chart week it will be bearish and touch to the support and we should open our trade with sell to get good profit from the market.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Thanks
      Attachment 141185
      Oil is trading sideways and yet not confirm any direction rather it take move upwards or downward if we look at the chart in H4 it trend will be bearish and sellers will get good profit from the market it will move downward upto level of 57.83 and we will enjoy good results.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sardar042 For This Useful Post:

Soha G (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 70 of 70 ... 65 68 69 70