• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 53 of 53 ... 48 51 52 53

Thread: Maham Trading Journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2426 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,042 Times in 3,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maham32021     
      Hi dear mates how are you guys and I hope you are enjoying your time with family. Best of luck friends

AUDUSD

Taking out .6856 and sustaining the rally will indicate the presence of buyers. If this move creates enough upside momentum then look for a surge into the next downtrending Gann angle at .6883. Overtaking this angle could trigger an acceleration into the next downtrending Gann angle at .6891. This is the last potential resistance angle before the .6895 main top.
      Hello Dear
      your reviews are at the four hour time frame and you are correct about this, but I also shared the analysis of the Aud/Usd and this pair has brake the trend line, you can see the the tendency is increasing of the bulls, seeming that it will grow and I am looking here forward the potential buying opportunities, suggesting the buy trade because this pair is in the fly mode
      Name:  aud.png
Views: 9
Size:  14.5 KB

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

Daniyellow (Today), forexianz (Today), Maham32021 (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Daniyellow has a spectacular aura about Daniyellow has a spectacular aura about Daniyellow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear mates how are you guys and I hope you are enjoying your time with family. Best of luck friends

AUDUSD

Taking out .6856 and sustaining the rally will indicate the presence of buyers. If this move creates enough upside momentum then look for a surge into the next downtrending Gann angle at .6883. Overtaking this angle could trigger an acceleration into the next downtrending Gann angle at .6891. This is the last potential resistance angle before the .6895 main top.
      Hi friend, extremely great, to your examination and I trust it will be move as indicated by you.GBPJPY is additionally right currently having same technicals as the GBPUSD is having and this bullish pattern in GBPJPY too is looking particularly solid and in the two sets there are clear signs that they will keep on going up as both are framing FLAG design on H1 time period and pattern in higher time span is looking especially strong.So, expect GBPJPY to rise soon and continue it's bullish pattern again once this combination or retracments gets wrapped up. thank you

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Daniyellow for this useful post.

forexianz (Today), Maham32021 (Today), Maheen8490 (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,199 Times in 1,202 Posts

AUDUSD

hi guys how are you I hope you all are fine and very good evening and welcome to the new trading week according to my analysis and predictions in weekly time frame according to my analysis audusd currency pair will move upwards because its support level at the price of 0.6720 and make strong bullish candle and move upwards upper level of 0.7045 to get good profit from the market and current prices of 0.6856 according to my analysis and predictions in weekly time frame AUDUSD currency pair will move upwards place tp around the level wish you best of luck to get good results from the trade.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sardar042 for this useful post.

forexianz (Today), Maham32021 (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,704 Times in 1,921 Posts

AUDUSD

Hello my dear friend how are you I hope you will be fine my dear friend Australian dollar is going to a friend and present chart analysis 0.68 56 night dear friend I have see the day one time frame card into my in else's Australian Dollar will move more upward direction and next target will be 0.70 52 my dear friend resistance level is 0.6 861 I Ho full in next couple of days this currency will move more and more obtained let's see what will

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to shahbaz 780 for this useful post.

forexianz (Today), Maham32021 (Today), sadiaangel (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel has much to be proud of sadiaangel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,087 Times in 401 Posts

AUDUSD

Good evening my friend hopefully you will be fine and enjoying sunday dear fellow AUDUSD is a important currency of trading because of attachedment of USD with it as you showing in h4 chart its showing the real bullish trend in past week and will have to come back for next week on downtrend but i agree with you it will move more bullish because of United state dollar weakness and the indication is also towards uppish side but first two hour of market opening could be said anything.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to sadiaangel for this useful post.

forexianz (Today), Maham32021 (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,723 Times in 4,248 Posts

AUDUSD

Oh no.. why so many traders on this forum like to make AU analysis?. Is there no other pair they want to analyze?. Just joke haha. Well mate, I do believe AUD will get stronger on next week. Note that there is high impact news on next week so please be careful when it comes to news. Sometimes fundamental win over technical analysis. Just my 2 cent.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

Maheen8490 (Today), Sana javed (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Sana javed has much to be proud of Sana javed has much to be proud of Sana javed has much to be proud of Sana javed has much to be proud of Sana javed has much to be proud of Sana javed has much to be proud of Sana javed has much to be proud of Sana javed has much to be proud of Sana javed has much to be proud of Sana javed has much to be proud of Sana javed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,335 Times in 568 Posts

AUDUSD

Hello dear mate greetings and good afternoon i hope you enjoy this sunday with family . Dear i am agree with your analysis system about AUD USD is now in a bullish move last week and i hope according to me and my observation in next week markeet make bearish setup and touch the 0.6883 i hope we wilp achieve our goals so best of luck for the mext week

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sana javed For This Useful Post:

Maham32021 (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,328 Times in 1,119 Posts

AUDUSD

Hello my dear friend I have CD one time frame so my dear friend Australian dollar is going to upward direction and present chart analysis 0.68 56 according to my analysis in next upcoming days Australian Dollar will move down trend so my dear friend let's see what will happen

16. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed hassan For This Useful Post:

Maham32021 (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee is a name known to all Mian gee is a name known to all Mian gee is a name known to all Mian gee is a name known to all Mian gee is a name known to all Mian gee is a name known to all Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends Assalamoalaikum and how are you? I am fine and I hope you will be also fine and enjoying your holiday with family and friends and also planning for achievement of trading benefits because planning is the very important factor of success in the any business.
      Dear mates last week I can't suggest that properly decide on trading so please suggests me for better.???
      Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and enjoying weekend with your family and friends. I have read out your post and I will suggest you to concentrate only one or maximum two currency pair then you can become a successful trader. Because when you will enter trades in four or five pair you can not give full attention to the any of them then definitely you will go in loss. I hope that my suggestion will be better for your future trading.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mian gee For This Useful Post:

Maham32021 (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 53 of 53 ... 48 51 52 53