• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 149 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: mafzaaaaal's trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,080 Times in 1,682 Posts

Lightbulb mafzaaaaal's trading journal

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying you are life with trading. My dear friends I am new here and I am going to create my trading journal at this forum. My dear friend recently I have two years experience at trading. This will be very helpful for us to share our analysis and experience at this forum. In this way we can make a good decisions before making any trade. My dear friend I will share my analysis and experience at my live trading at this forum and I hope that you will also co-operate with me and sharing your analysis and experiences. Wish you best of luck. Have a good and bright future at forex trading let's have a good journey with you guys.
      Good luck
      Last edited by Aviz; 09-11-2019 at 04:30 PM.

2. The following 17 users say Thank You to mafzaaaaal for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (08-24-2019), Falak (07-26-2019), Forexteacher555 (09-21-2019), grandfather (07-26-2019), hafsa (07-26-2019), Hassan Muhiuddin (07-30-2019), Mehnaz kousar (07-28-2019), Nasiralvi (08-04-2019), Nauman999 (07-26-2019), Niazi 741 (09-11-2019), Pops (07-27-2019), sadiaangel (10-13-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-06-2019), tanveer124 (10-10-2019), thunder 3945 (08-02-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather has a reputation beyond repute grandfather's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1089 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,295 Times in 1,703 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mafzaaaaal     
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying you are life with trading. My dear friends I am new here and I am going to create my trading journal at this forum. My dear friend recently I have two years experience at trading. This will be very helpful for us to share our analysis and experience at this forum. In this way we can make a good decisions before making any trade. My dear friend I will share my analysis and experience at my live trading at this forum and I hope that you will also co-operate with me and sharing your analysis and experiences. Wish you best of luck. Have a good and bright future at forex trading let's have a good journey with you guys.
      Good luck
      Hello friends. A good afternoon. How are you? may blessings be with us. with this trade journal hopefully we can always share information and analysis, so that we can find the best analysis, and be able to get the benefits we are targeting. and hopefully with the knowledge and experience you can share this journal. and don't forget to always update the journal about market analysis, so that I can always follow while studying with you. I wait

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to grandfather for this useful post.

hafsa (07-26-2019), mafzaaaaal (07-26-2019), Pops (07-27-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-06-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,384 Times in 549 Posts

Dear brother most welcome at this section of mt5 forum. I personally suggested you that must attach an images of charts or supporting pictures of daily updated forecast and technical analysis which determine your elaborated comprehension of Forex trading.
      Always try to share your knowledge and experience in the morning time which gives you more like and thanks which cause to boost up your bonus. Select an one pair for daily analysis rather than multiple pairs forecasting.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Nauman999 for this useful post.

hafsa (07-26-2019), mafzaaaaal (07-26-2019), Pops (07-27-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-06-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying this week of trading. My dear friend thank you so much for coming at my trading journal. Today I am going to sharing my analysis with you guys about eurusd. My dear friend according to my analysis Euro USD is making bullish trend I think we should take buy entry at this time in next week of trading. As you can observe the chart I think it will make a powerful upward trend. What you say my dear friends will it go in upward direction or will be neutral. Give me your precious feedback.
      Wish you the best of luckName:  IMG_20190726_184034.png
Views: 315
Size:  85.5 KB

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to mafzaaaaal for this useful post.

hafsa (07-26-2019), HopeLove (07-26-2019), Khan70 (07-26-2019), Pops (07-27-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-06-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,790 Times in 4,036 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying this week of trading. My dear friend thank you so much for coming at my trading journal. Today I am going to sharing my analysis with you guys about eurusd. My dear friend according to my analysis Euro USD is making bullish trend I think we should take buy entry at this time in next week of trading. As you can observe the chart I think it will make a powerful upward trend. What you say my dear friends will it go in upward direction or will be neutral. Give me your precious feedback.
      Wish you the best of luckAttachment 128621
      Hi afzal how are you I am fine and I hope you are fine and making a good profit from your trading dear I see your post analysis for Euro USD but there I am not agree with your analysis for long-term because I see the setup for Euro USD in my opinion know this player is moving to downtrend in weekly and daily time frame so we cannot expect for its more movement in bullet ride because there is no setup for bullish

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

hafsa (07-26-2019), HopeLove (07-26-2019), mafzaaaaal (07-26-2019), Pops (07-27-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-06-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Innocent

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      698 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,334 Times in 1,598 Posts

Wish you the best of luckAttachment 128621
      Hello dear,
      Good evening my dear friend I am also fine art thanks for asking it and sharing love and respect my dear my trading carrier is going very well and I am very happy and very thankful to all the help of Allah.
      My dear friend at this time I am not agree about your point of you because this friendship air is in strong where is Momentum and there is no chance of going up.
      Yes it also reached at a strong oversold area but, market still not giving us any clear opportunity where we can say that it is ready to going up for long target.
      So, I think it will be better for us to just wait and watch that what will be the next move of the market.
      May Allah bless you with lot of success.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to HopeLove for this useful post.

hafsa (07-26-2019), mafzaaaaal (07-26-2019), Pops (07-27-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-06-2019), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine in India if peak of trading with full profit. Thank you so much for coming at my trading journal. Today I am going to share with you guys my analysis about GbpUsd . According to my analysis here is a support level as u can see in black line . I think this will be a support . It is making a bullish trend which will gives us a chance at buying entry. So my dear friend I think we should buy here to get a good valuable profit. Let's see the movements of this pair . Share your analysis also.
      Good luckName:  Screenshot_2019-07-26-20-14-17.png
Views: 321
Size:  132.0 KB

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to mafzaaaaal for this useful post.

FxBD (07-27-2019), hafsa (07-26-2019), HopeLove (07-26-2019), ola4real (08-06-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-06-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Innocent

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      698 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,334 Times in 1,598 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine in India if peak of trading with full profit. Thank you so much for coming at my trading journal. Today I am going to share with you guys my analysis about GbpUsd . According to my analysis here is a support level as u can see in black line . I think this will be a support . It is making a bullish trend which will gives us a chance at buying entry. So my dear friend I think we should buy here to get a good valuable profit. Let's see the movements of this pair . Share your analysis also.
      Good luckAttachment 128629
      Hello dear,
      Good evening my dear I hope you would be good and there is no worry my dear everyone is here for helping you because we are doing work like a family and I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us.
      My dear friend over all at this time I am not looking any buying opportunity on this currency pair and I am ready to sell it as much as I can.
      As you where there today's high impact event which was coming at 5:30 p.m. local time and it become the cause of strength in United State dollar and till now I am not looking any opportunity to buy this currency.
      I am looking that in this week it will closed in full Barrage Momentum and next week it will also continue its bearish Trend.
      So don't try to go against the market trend if you really want to do safe trading.

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to HopeLove for this useful post.

hafsa (07-26-2019), mafzaaaaal (07-27-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-06-2019), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1073 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,076 Times in 3,448 Posts

Hello my dear honorable good friend. I am respect and really appreciate with you that next weak will be move to upward now. Today market already down side moving to bottom level but again back to higher side now. Today now market already moving upper side.
      Attached Images  

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

mafzaaaaal (07-27-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-06-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Mellow

Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67 has a reputation beyond repute Mario67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      322 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,413 Times in 1,071 Posts

Helo baby.

Good evening sweet and sweet friend, I hope you are fine and enjoying each other's day new day trading with lots of new opportunities to get good profits
      if I see my Eurus currency pair I agree with you but look at the 4H chart the stochastic indicator 14.3.3 hasn't formed a pattern in other words yet there is a bullish confirmation .

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mario67 for this useful post.

mafzaaaaal (07-26-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-06-2019), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 149 1 2 3 6 ...