• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 150 of 150 ... 145 148 149 150
    Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1500

Thread: mafzaaaaal's trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,434 Times in 601 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mafzaaaaal     
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision and trade. Thanks you so much for coming at my trading journal and give me your precious suggestions and feedback on this trading. Today I am going to sharing with you guys my Analysiss at audusd. My dear friend According to my analysis it is making a strong bullish trend going in upward direction as you cans in the chart so I think a great opportunity for us to make a good profit. What's your opinion give me your precious suggestions
      Dear trader as we see that pair is moving near strong resistance at 0.68 and we have two open our sell orders with the rejections and if that break with the impulsive bullish move then we have two open buy orders to get a profitable Trade with low risk and I think that there will continue itís bullish move in today trading session

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to aamirfaiza512 for this useful post.

hafsa (10-14-2019), jamil087 (10-14-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1032 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,021 Times in 3,422 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision and trade. Thanks you so much for coming at my trading journal and give me your precious suggestions and feedback on this trading. Today I am going to sharing with you guys my Analysiss at audusd. My dear friend According to my analysis it is making a strong bullish trend going in upward direction as you cans in the chart so I think a great opportunity for us to make a good profit. What's your opinion give me your precious suggestions
      Hi my dear Friend good morning. I hope that you and your family are good and well now. According my trading experience and knowledge that Audusd price again down trend and already making bearish candle. In my point of view today usd is very strong for this reason Audusd price will be down trend and hit the price 0.67113. Now is best sell trade.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hafsa For This Useful Post:

jamil087 (10-14-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      841 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,971 Times in 2,405 Posts

Dea afzaal i am not agree with your analysis as you shared the analysis obout this pair will moved to up side as you also shown in your chart dear now this pair will move to down side as this pair is moving to down side you can also see in the chart of this pair so we should to take the entry on this pair to down side and we should to make the analysis on this pair if we found the good signal then we should to take the entry on this pair so thank you for sharing your idea with us........

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ghaffar087 For This Useful Post:

jamil087 (10-14-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,077 Times in 1,681 Posts

hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying thank you so much for sharing your Innocence and experience with usit will be very helpful for us to learn the Forex trading and makeup with ****** entry thank you so much for coming at my trading journal and give me your precious suggestion today I am going to sharing with you guys my current rate which is running Windows tell me my dear friend I take a bi interview at board from 1494 I hope it will go in upward direction and definitely I will take a good profit from this feeling so what you say about this give me your fisher suggestion send feedback so that we can make a good to see in Android wish you best of luck enjoy your problem
      Attached Images  

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to mafzaaaaal for this useful post.

fanclub786 (10-14-2019), Johnn (10-14-2019), sidra05 (10-14-2019), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fanclub786 has much to be proud of fanclub786 has much to be proud of fanclub786 has much to be proud of fanclub786 has much to be proud of fanclub786 has much to be proud of fanclub786 has much to be proud of fanclub786 has much to be proud of fanclub786 has much to be proud of fanclub786 has much to be proud of fanclub786 has much to be proud of fanclub786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,317 Times in 404 Posts

hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying thank you so much for sharing your Innocence and experience with usit will be very helpful for us to learn the Forex trading and makeup with ****** entry thank you so much for coming at my trading journal and give me your precious suggestion today I am going to sharing with you guys my current rate which is running Windows tell me my dear friend I take a bi interview at board from 1494 I hope it will go in upward direction and definitely I will take a good profit from this feeling so what you say about this give me your fisher suggestion send feedback so that we can make a good to see in Android wish you best of luck enjoy your problem
      Gold price attempted to break 1485.00 level, but it couldnít close the daily candlestick belowi it, to remain confined between the confirmation trend levels that are represented y the mentioned support that declines now to 1515.00, therefore, we stay aside until the price succeed to confirm breaching one of these levels.

Reminding you that breaking the mentioned support will put the price underan extra negative correctional pressure that its next targets reach to 1447.00 then 1413.10, while breaching the resistance will lead the price to regain the main bullish trend, and its targets begin by testing 1555.00 level.
      Possible this is not the buying opportunity price but the market is range between the support level 1484 and the resistance level 1503 ..
      So stay away from the gold

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to fanclub786 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,014 Times in 522 Posts

Gold price is widely followed in financial markets around the world. Gold was the basis of economic capitalism for hundreds of years until the repeal of the Gold standard, which led to the expansion of a flat currency system in which paper money doesn't have an implied backing with any physical form of monetization. AU is the code for Gold on the Periodic table of elements, and the price above is Gold quoted in US Dollars, which is the common yardstick for measuring the value of Gold across the world.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

sidra05 is a splendid one to behold sidra05 is a splendid one to behold sidra05 is a splendid one to behold sidra05 is a splendid one to behold sidra05 is a splendid one to behold sidra05 is a splendid one to behold sidra05 is a splendid one to behold sidra05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Slam dear fellow.How are you.I hope you will be fine and happy with your good trade.Thank you for sharing your best analysis with us. It make me sad to see your loss.GOLD is above its pivot point 1488.it may move to 1527 if it will break its resistance level at 1502,otherwise it will move down to 1473.hope for the best.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99 has much to be proud of rana waqar 99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,014 Times in 522 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us it will be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision and trade thank you so much fo coming at my trading journal and give me your precious feedback and suggestions. Today I am going to sharing with you guys my analysis at cl.
      My dear friend cruid oil is making a strong bearish trend and I think it will definitely go in downward direction as a great profit opportunity to seller. My trade is floating in profit and I am happy as my analysiss is very good and correct. Give me your number of suggestions. Wish you best of luck enjoy the trading
      Crude Oil is a naturally occurring liquid fossil fuel resulting from plants and animals buried underground and exposed to extreme heat and pressure. Crude oil is one of the most demanded commodities and prices have significantly increased in recent times. Two major benchmarks for pricing crude oil are the United States' WTI (West Texas Intermediate) and United Kingdom's Brent. The differences between WTI and Brent include not only price but oil type as well, with WTI producing crude oil with a different density and sulfur content.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Johnn is a splendid one to behold Johnn is a splendid one to behold Johnn is a splendid one to behold Johnn is a splendid one to behold Johnn is a splendid one to behold Johnn is a splendid one to behold Johnn is a splendid one to behold Johnn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold moved this morning with the opening of the Asian session in a movement, the price is testing the 61 Fibonacci level of the bearish wave within a day. This is expected to end the correction at 1500.24 and return to complete the descending wave, targeting the last low at 1474.20, if broken, it is likely to head towards 1459.00.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1356 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,709 Times in 1,350 Posts

Yes today buy is a good one for those buying GOLD and definitely i am sure that they are going to make good profit from it, i think it is necessary for buyers to hold on as price has not yet gotten to a resistance

Reply to thread
    Page 150 of 150 ... 145 148 149 150